Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Thread 
Message hsx le Mar Juin 07, 2005 18:20   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

About Clies

The problem with Clie 480x320 is that it's not compatible with the standard DIA api... well, at least not on early models. Newer Models (UX50 and newer) might support it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Message youpla le Mar Juin 07, 2005 18:21   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

hey hsx, welcome budy... I am impressed by your French btw Wink
Anyway I bet there are enough folks here to translate from French to English and vice versa...

I was frustrated when hsx told me the game was not designed to work on Clie Wink So long for the test here Embarassed
Message hsx le Mar Juin 07, 2005 22:45   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Short status report... I'm currently working on porting B/O to native ARM using the xcross gen_pace environment.... problem is that gen_pace is integrated tightly into the xcross project and I'm having a hard time seperating the gen_pace code from the actual game. Another problem is that it is by no means complete and so I often find myself looking for vital information in the original header files, because gen_pace can't find it... also there are a lot of bugs related to inproper parsing of the original PalmOS header (the arm-palmos-gcc preprocessor gets confused on some stuff, especially the files being in DOS rather than Unix format)

These traps are still missing... but I won't hunt those down tonight... maybe tomorrow. Good night.
BmpGetDimensions
BmpGetBits
SysGetOrientation
SysSetOrientation
PINSetInputAreaState
StatHide
Message lmame le Mer Juin 08, 2005 0:16   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

hsx a écrit:
About Clies

The problem with Clie 480x320 is that it's not compatible with the standard DIA api... well, at least not on early models. Newer Models (UX50 and newer) might support it.

I tried and it seems (at least the last beta) hatt UX50 or VZ90 do not work.
Message lmame le Mer Juin 08, 2005 0:17   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

hsx a écrit:
Good night.

Good night Wink

Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2