Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message RyanCaleb le Lun Nov 06, 2017 11:28   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Hello

I have just recently purchased a brand new laptop made by HP: HP250 G5

It comes with a pre-installed version of Window 10 Home on one partition and a recovery partition on the other.

I have tried to clone HDD which came with the machine to SDD, using both EaseUS Partition and EaseUS Backup software but I am not achieving any great results, although, the Backup software does actually copy Windows 10 perfectly fine but it does not recognise the recovery partition when trying to test out the factory set. The Partition software, on the other hand, does not do anything - No loading of Windows 10 or recognising a factory reset.

I have spent a whole day (10 hours) trying all the possible ways of cloning to my SDD but now I am losing hair fast from over scratching my head. HELP!! I understand that Windows can sometimes get locked down to one PC only but what has that got to with an upgrade?? Surely, HP allows one to upgrade their secondary drive??! And, it is not as if I am using the SDD on a different machine, the OS is staying with it's original pre-load machine.

Can any genius out there help me out with this frustrating, head scratching issue?

Many Thanks in advance

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.computerforum.com/threads/how-to-clone-a-hdd-to-sdd-with-a-pre-installed-factory-os.243069/

Advertising Campaign
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé