Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message huangjian123 le Jeu Jan 31, 2019 10:43   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

COLUMBUS Adidas Jack Roslovic Jersey , Ohio — For some reason, the Columbus Blue Jackets aren’t feeling at home in their own arena.The Blue Jackets’ record at Nationwide Arena dropped to 7-6-1 with a 4-0 loss on Saturday night to the defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals. They’ll get another crack at trying to fix their home woes on Tuesday night when they host the Vancouver Canucks (13-16-3).Article continues below ...The home struggles are confounding to Blue Jackets players and coach John Tortorella considering their road record is a formidable 9-5-1. The same intensity doesn’t appear to be there on their own ice. “What happens during a season is things go well for you and you start to go down a weird road,” Blue Jackets captain Nick Foligno told reporters on Monday. “We’ve gone too far down that. We’ve got to get back to checking and playing hard defense. We did everything not to win the game. They did everything to win the game.”To remain in the upper echelon of the Metropolitan Division, the Blue Jackets (16-11-2) have to figure out their issues in a hurry. The matchup against the Canucks is the second game of a six-game homestand. Columbus has nine home games in December and its record is already 0-2.Tortorella wasn’t happy with the performance against the Capitals and direct in his assessment. He promised changes, including the duties of the coaching staff, to get the train back on the tracks. “It was disgusting,” Tortorella said, according to the team’s website. “After our loss home, what a debacle 9-6 (to Calgary last Thursday), to show up on Saturday night for first place seeding, at least this time of the year, against the team that knocked us out of the playoffs, in front of Adidas Laurent Brossoit Jersey , I guess, pretty basically a full house, it’s embarrassing.“We did not compete. We sensed it right away. It caught me off guard. There’s no excuses, it’s embarrassing. … I have missed something in preparing them for something I thought was a really important game for us. It was. I missed something along the way. I’m part of it. I’m embarrassed that we embarrassed our organization.”The Blue Jackets had not been shut out for nearly a year (a 5-0 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning last New Year’s Eve) and winger Cam Atkinson’s career-high points streak ended as 12 games, one short of tying the franchise record.The Canucks are feeling much better about their effort after a 6-1 road win on Sunday over the St. Louis Blues. They’ll be aiming for their third straight win against the Blue Jackets in the middle of a three-game road trip.Rookie sensation Elias Pettersson led the Canucks to their last win with a goal and four assists for his second five-point game of the year. He’s just the sixth rookie in the NHL expansion era with two or more games with five points or more.On Monday, Pettersson was named the first star of the week in the NHL after producing two goals and six assists in the last three games. He leads all rookies with 30 points (15 goals, 15 assists) in 26 games and has one more goal than teammate Bo Horvat.“I’m just trying to create chances and points will come when you play good,” Pettersson said. “That’s all I’m thinking of.”Vancouver’s Brock Boeser had a hat trick against the Blues and gave credit to his 20-year-old teammate.“He can make passes that most guys can’t,” Boeser said. “You’ve always got to be ready.”Canucks goalie Jacob Markstrom is impressed with the Boeser-Pettersson duo.“They’ve been doing a great job,” he said. “They put up a lot of points and a lot of goals. … That’s what we need, and they’ve been rewarded. They create chances every game and that’s huge for us.” BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) Flames rookie goalie David Rittich cared little about missing out on his first career shutout bid with 18 seconds left.The first 25 shots he stopped mattered more – and Calgary snapping a four-game skid to gain ground in a tightly contested Western Conference playoff race with a 5-1 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Wednesday night.”How we get the two points, that’s more important right now Anaheim Ducks T-Shirts Womens ,” said Rittich, who bounced back after a six-game stretch during which he went 1-4-1 and allowed 24 goals.”Yeah, it’s big for me right now,” he added. ”I had a couple, I’m not sure if it was bad, but the scores were terrible. Yeah, it’s a nice comeback.”Rittich’s only blemish was allowing Casey Nelson’s goal in the closing moments.Otherwise, Sam Bennett, Mark Jankowski and Mark Giordano each had a goal and an assist, while Sean Monahan and Dougie Hamilton also scored for Calgary.Coming off a 4-3 overtime loss at Pittsburgh on Monday, the Flames improved to 1-3-1 in their past five. With 76 points, Calgary jumped into 10th place, a point ahead of idle St. Louis Anaheim Ducks Hoodies Womens , and within one of Los Angeles and Colorado.The Flames won at Buffalo for just the second time in 14 trips (2-8-3 and a tie), and first time in regulation since a 3-1 win on March 15, 1996.The way Calgary dominated a game it outshot Buffalo 41-26 had coach Glen Gulutzan believing the Flames might be heating up just in time to mount a late-season playoff push.”You need traction,” he said.”Our team, when they get confident, they can get on a real good run. We’ve done it before,” Gulutzan added. ”Every little step is a big step for us.”The Flames took control in an opening period in which they outshot Buffalo 17-6.Bennett scored 5:35 in after a Sabres breakdown in front of their own net. Bennett drove to the net to collect a loose puck and snapped it over goalie Chad Johnson, who was flat on his back.Three minutes later, Bennett set up Jankowski’s goal by driving up the left wing and entering the Sabres zone. He fed a pass into the middle, where Jankowski used Nelson as a screen and snapped a 40-footer that sneaked in under Johnson’s left arm.Calgary didn’t let up during a three-goal second period.Giordano and Monahan scored 61 seconds apart to put Calgary up 4-0 with 13:59 left and chase Johnson, who finished with 18 saves.Hamilton then beat Robin Lehner with a shot inside the right post for a power-play goal with 1:21 left in the period.Buffalo squandered a chance to win three straight at home for the first time since a 4-0 run in January 2017, and came out inexplicably flat two days after a 5-3 win over Toronto.”It’s difficult to swallow,” coach Phil Housley said Anaheim Ducks Hats Womens , by saying the Sabres failed to match the Flames intensity.”We talked about their desperation. You know, they’re saying these are their playoff lives, these next two games on the road,” Housley said. ”And I don’t think we respected that.”Rittich was hardly tested, though his best save came three minutes into second period, when he got his left shoulder up to stop Jason Pominville’s one-timer form the left circle during a Sabres power play.NOTES: The Sabres called up C Danny O’Regan from AHL Rochester to fill in after Kyle Criscuolo sustained upper-body injury in a 5-3 win against Toronto on Monday. O’Regan was acquired in the trade that sent Evander Kane to San Jose last week. … Flames LW Johnny Gaudreau had two assists in playing his 300th career game. … Gaudreau’s 56 assists this season are the most by a Flames player since Alex Tanguay had 59 in 2006-07. … The Flames once went 0-11 and a tie in 12 straight trips to Buffalo from March 11, 1979, when they were still in Atlanta, to Nov. 10, 1985.UP NEXTFlames: Close three-game road trip at Ottawa Senators on Friday.Sabres: At Ottawa on Thursday.—
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé