Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message huangjian123 le Sam Fév 23, 2019 6:53   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Good morning Youth Chris Harris Jr Jersey , Broncos Country!What Halloween party, you say? Exactly, says Emmanuel Sanders and Chris Harris Jr.There’s a game to play on Sunday and the two vets know where their minds need to be.On football.Make that on really good football by the visiting team.“I’m done talking about the party,” said Chris Harris Jr. “I’ve been focusing on the Chiefs since Friday...If you [didn’t] study all weekend and get a jump on these boys, then you’re not trying to win.”If Von Miller used his “we’re going to kick their asses” comment to the media last week as a subtle message to his teammates, perhaps Harris Jr. had the same idea in mind with his comments.“I’ve been studying and focusing on them the whole time. This is a big game—this is a season changing game,” he said. “If you’re not focusing on that, all of this other bull-crap that’s going, you’re missing the big point of this game. This is a big game to change our season and get us back rolling.”Sanders and several other teammates took it to heart.“It is,” Sanders said about Sunday being a “season-changing” game. “Think about it - go to Arrowhead, beat these guys—a team that’s at the top of our division right now—coming off a big-time game in Arizona. This is a game where we sit back and say, ‘OK, was Arizona a fluke or are we really good?’ That’s what I’m looking forward to seeing.”Aren’t we all - and that’s going to mean stopping Patrick Mahomes but also scoring a lot of points.On that second point, Sanders is all in.“For sure. ...Offensively, we’ve definitely got to go and put up points,” he said. “That’s the goal.”With the Patriots being the only team to defeat the Chiefs so far - and needing 40 points to do it - the Broncos’ offense knows it can’t waste opportunities.Hopefully Case Keenum doesn’t just understand this but is capable of orchestrating it too.“We have to put up enough. Put up more than they do,” Keenum said, pulling out the oldest clich茅 in the book (besides that one!) “For us offensively, we’re trying to score every time we get the ball. I think if we do that, I think we’re going to come away happy.”But even Sanders and Keenum admit the Broncos defense is going to need to help them out when trying to “put up more points” than the most prolific quarterback in the NFL this season and a likely NFL MVP.“Obviously, they’re a great offense, but I have a lot of trust and a lot of faith in our defense,” Keenum said. “I think they have a great plan and a scheme, great players. They can match up well with those guys.”Sanders added that since head coach Vance Joseph changed the scheme back to focusing on what the defense does well, the defense has played better.“We know what they’re going to do offensively, but that’s not saying that I don’t believe in our defense - especially with how we played last week, going back and being ourselves http://www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com/connor-mcgovern-jersey-authentic ,” Sanders said, highlighting an earlier comment about adjustments to the defense against Arizona.“I like what Coach Joseph did when he made that adjustment going back and playing our style of football. That’s man-high, let Von Miller rush, let Bradley Chubb go loose, and Chris Harris and Bradley Roby, ‘You guys get up there and press these guys,’” Sanders added. “In doing that, the quarterback’s got to make the perfect throw because if he doesn’t it’s going to be an interception. You saw that in Arizona. Hopefully, we’re able to continue that and continue to make those plays on defense and create turnovers so offensively we can be way more aggressive.”Harris Jr. and his fellow defenders are all for it.“I’m approaching it like a championship game again,” Harris Jr. said. “You’re going to Arrowhead, a hostile environment. Everybody expects - they need - me, ‘25,’ to come out here and make plays, have an all-star game, an All-Pro game.”The cornerback is also planning to be more physically prepared after having to get extra I.V.s during the first contest.“Yeah, I’ll definitely load up on some I.V.s or whatever for the game, as much as I can,” he laughed, adding that he’s already begun extra hydration in preparation for a long, tough game. “Just getting my body ready, knowing that there’s going to be times where we’re going to have to get out and cover for five seconds. It’s going to happen. We’re working on keeping this guy caged in. Make him throw from the pocket, but he’s that good in the pocket to where he can get out and scramble.”No. 25 also isn’t shy about saying the team is relying on him to be on the field the entire time.“I’ve got to have my mind ready, be in shape,” he said. “We need me on the field this whole game, I can’t come out like I did last time.”One of the big takeaways Harris Jr. pulled from film study this week is how most teams “play scared” against Mahomes.He doesn’t plan on the Broncos’ defense adding to the list as one of those teams this weekend.“Mahomes, he can make all of the throws. I think with him you just try to pick and choose whether you can make your plays,” he said. “Everybody else playing these guys are [playing] scared. They’re not challenging them. No. 10 (Tyreek Hill) is just running around free. That’s not how we play. When we play them Womens Jake Butt Jersey , we get up, we challenge them, put hands on them and that’s how we come to play. We’re not coming to be scared and let guys run for free all day.”Fellow defensive back Justin Simmons feels exactly the same way.“If anyone can beat the Chiefs and do it in a defensive fashion, it’s us,” said the safety. “No one else is built defensively like we are to be able to beat the Chiefs, especially at home at their place. ...It’s a tall task, but one that this defense is looking forward to, especially coming off a big win like we had last week. We’re just going to use that momentum to ride into Kansas City and come out with a win. Whatever it takes.”Harris Jr. has one more piece of advice for his teammates:“Everybody is going to have to have a great level of mental toughness, championship mindset and don’t be scared. Like I said last time before we played them, ‘If you’re scared, go to church.’ You’ve got to be able to challenge these boys.”Horse Tracks - docllv’s picks of the day‘I believe I can be a great player when it’s all said and done’: Broncos CB Bradley Roby opens up about roller-coaster start to 2018 – The AthleticBradley Roby said he made adjustments after his season-worst showing against the Jets in Week 5, and it showed in the Broncos' win over the Cardinals. The key? "It's all mental," he said.The 19 Boringest Athletes Of All Time | DeadspinSo yes, let’s salute the athletes who were able to achieve immortality by demonstrating a technical proficiency so consistent and so routine that watching them made me beg for the sweet release of a sledgehammer to the temporal lobe. You will see a lot of obvious names on this list. That is because, like these athletes, I lack imagination.Horse TracksBroncos' focus on Kansas City as trip to Arrowhead awaits“If you didn’t study all weekend and get a jump on these boys, then you ain’t trying to win,” Chris Harris said Wednesday. “I’ve been studying and focusing on them the whole time. This is a big game."Demaryius Thomas wants to stay with Denver BroncosI would like that too, DT.Kansas City Chiefs high on Dorian O’Daniel at nickel LB position - Arrowhead PrideSo is our own analyst, Shawn Barber, who played the position for 10 yearsThe Chiefs show improvement in most defensive areas against the Bengals - Arrowhead PrideThe Chiefs defense had an impressive week against the Bengals, but where did they perform best?Looking ahead at the Denver Broncos quarterback situationWith the release of Chad Kelly, the Denver Broncos could face a setback with quarterback development. I look ahead to the future at quarterback for Denver.Broncos tracker: Practice updates from Chiefs weekThe deadline for NFL players to be traded is fast-approaching on Tuesday and the Broncos are rumored to be open for business.After releasing Chad Kelly, the Broncos’ future at the QB position becomes murkier – The AthleticSince John Elway joined the Broncos' front office in 2011, he's drafted five quarters. With the release of Chad Kelly on Wednesday, none of them are still on the roster.NFL sets game time for Broncos' Week 15 game vs. ClevelandThe Broncos' matchup with the Browns will take the evening slot on Saturday, Dec. 15.Oakland Raiders tight end Lee Smith defends quarterback Derek CarrRaiders tight end Lee Smith defended QB Derek Carr Womens Justin Simmons Jersey , saying the criticism of Carr "is a joke."Patrick Peterson hints at long-term commitment to Arizona CardinalsAmid trade speculation, veteran cornerback Patrick Peterson on Wednesday said he's "100 percent focused on being part of the solution" for the Cardinals.These 5 NFL quarterbacks have earned the highest marks so far this season - The Washington PostThere's a mix of young and veteran QBs on the list of the top performers in 2018.The NFL Broke Former Players Like Me. Here's One Way To Fix Us.Roger Goodell is a benevolent man. Last season, while negotiating his own new salary, he demanded lifetime health insurance for himself and his family—with a wink. Bill Bowlen, the brother of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, seeks to remove Richard Slivka, Mary Kelly and Josiah Ellis as trustees of Pat Bowlen. He asked a Colorado District Court on Thursday to appoint an independent party to serve as conservator of Pat Bowlen’s estate.Bill Bowlen alleges that the agents of Pat Bowlen have failed “to uphold Pat Bowlen鈥檚 wishes and act in the best interest of Pat Bowlen, his family and the Broncos.”鈥淚 am a huge fan of the Broncos, and have been for decades,” Bill Bowlen said in a press release. “Unfortunately, over the past 15 years, I鈥檝e noticed that the operation of the Broncos has deteriorated, while my brother鈥檚 health has worsened. I have real concerns with these trustees, their conduct and how they got to the positions they are in. They have little or no accountability to anybody but themselves. They have not complied with the rules of the NFL and I am uncomfortable with the way they have handled my brother鈥檚 affairs. I know what his wishes were, and these individuals are definitely not following them.”Bill Bowlen said he believes that Pat Bowlen, who suffers from Alzheimer鈥檚, did not fully understand the nature of the documents he signed that made major changes to his estate planning. Bill Bowlen said he does not stand to gain financially from the petition.He supports Pat Bowlen’s daughter, Beth Bowlen Wallace, in her desire to run the Broncos. The three trustees of the Pat Bowlen Trust have said Wallace is “not capable or qualified at this time.”Brittany Bowlen, Beth Bowlen’s 28-year-old half-sister, recently said she has aspirations of running the team one day.The Broncos released a statement from Dan Reilly, attorney for the Pat Bowlen Trust on Thursday night: “We have not seen this lawsuit and first learned of it through a media report tonight. Although we are currently reviewing this matter, we are aware that the counsel submitting this complaint on behalf of Bill Bowlen is the same one that has been representing Beth Bowlen Wallace. The trustees will continue to execute Pat Bowlen’s long-standing succession plan for the Denver Broncos in compliance with all NFL ownership policies.鈥
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé