Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message zhangzk le Mar Mai 14, 2019 7:03   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

JACKSONVILLE http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , Fla. (AP) — It could be his last.Coach Doug Marrone announced Wednesday that Bortles will start the season finale at Houston (10-5), giving the embattled quarterback a chance to close out a subpar season on a positive note.“The toughest part about it is you have no idea,” Bortles said about his future with the franchise. “It’s not like anybody tells me anything or talks to my agent or tells him what they’re going to do with me, so it’s kind of just unknown. I would imagine most people that go through situations like this or anything close to it, there’s just a lot of unknown.“Obviously, here, right now, got one more chance, one more opportunity to play this week and finish this year out and then kind of they’re in control of what happens for me next, so whatever happens I’ll be ready.”Marrone said Bortles’ mobility gives the Jaguars (5-10) a “better chance” against the Texans.Bortles came off the bench at Miami last Sunday and led Jacksonville (5-10) to the go-ahead score in a 17-7 victory . He completed 5 of 6 passes for 39 yards and carried four times for 25 yards, including scampers of 14 and 13 yards on a field-goal drive that broke a 7-all tie.Bortles looked considerably better than Cody Kessler, who was sacked five times and lost a fumble for the third consecutive week.Bortles has been up and down in five seasons, posting a 24-48 career record. Because of his inconsistency, it seems unlikely he will return to Jacksonville in 2019. The third overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft also is due to count $21 million against the salary cap, and the Jags can save $9.5 million by cutting him with a post-June 1 designation.“I signed a contract here for three years so I’ve got every reason and purpose in my mind to play here for that amount of time or until they let me go,” Bortles said. “Then I’ll figure that out.”Jacksonville is expected to select a quarterback early in the draft and sign a veteran to start until the rookie is ready.Nonetheless, it will be Bortles under center against the Texans, who can clinch the AFC South with a victory.“I’m excited to see him take advantage of the opportunity,” Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said. “Who knows what’s going to happen in the future, but this is an opportunity to go out there and show what he can do.”Although Bortles would welcome another year with the Jaguars — he recently bought a $3.75 million home in Jacksonville — he acknowledges what many around the league and inside the team’s facility believe to be true: that his tenure in Jacksonville is coming to close.“Nobody knows what’s going to happen next year so I think most importantly just enjoying this,” Bortles said. “It’s obviously not the year, the season everybody expected or wish would have happened. But we get one more opportunity and we’re going to make the best of it.”Bortles never developed into a franchise quarterback, but he fooled top decision-maker Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell by playing turnover-free football in the 2017 postseason. That earned him a three-year, $54 million contract in February that ranks high on Coughlin’s list of poor decisions.Bortles struggled early this fall, especially after losing a number of starters on the offensive side of the ball. He was without his top receiver, his top two tight ends, several offensive linemen and played six games without running back Leonard Fournette. Bortles lost seven consecutive starts before Marrone made the move to Kessler.Now, he’s back to Bortles — for one more game.“Giving him this opportunity to go out there and start Sunday, giving us the best chance to win — nothing against Cody — it’s awesome for a guy like him because Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , obviously, when things go good he doesn’t get enough credit and when things go bad he gets all the blame,” Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson said. “I’m just excited for the guy. He’s truly a good dude.”Mumblings of the Village Idiot - It starts with Gotham How long have the bold supporters of the Jacksonville Jaguars waded through shallow waters in support of their glorious team?How long have the players who donned the black and teal been locked at low tide, unable to venture towards the greatest of treasures?How long have the leaders of this glorious franchise failed to populate their war vessels with able bodied men?No more! Last season the tides rose, and with a talent rich crew, guided by battle tested leadership, we, the fans, experienced a joy hidden from sight and from spirit. A punch line has become a punch back, and from that a national respect has grown. We can watch and listen to sports media outlets with the expectation that our beloved Jaguars will spoken of amongst the likes of the New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers, and other storied or powerful teams.Brutus reminds us that opportunities for fortune are fleeting, as the rise and fall of the oceans cycle. Some are fortunate to ride a great and persistent flood. Others must make due of the rare monsoon that brings rising waters. We cannot know how long our vessel willhave depth for movement. Why dwell on it? Last year nature directed a current through Jacksonville, and the team almost grabbed fortune by the neck. I can neither touch, nor see, the ocean’s floor. We must still be in flood conditions. Soon we shall know whether we have lost our moment.SAILS UP! THE TIDE IS HIGH, THE WINDS ARE STRONG, AND THE CULTURE HAS CHANGED! ALL HAIL KING RAMSEY!Mumble 1This past Thursday, I happened across ESPN’s First Take. Max Kellerman and Stephen A. Smith debated whether Jalen Ramsey would be able to match up with Odell Beckham Jr. one-on-one. Each argued the compliment of talent around them would make the other successful, or at least open up teammates for success.We can all agree the matchup will be entertaining, and we can surely expect each to have success and failure. However, Kellerman’s argument consisted of some odd expectations.First, to lock down Beckham you need to double team him, and therefore Saquon Barkley and Evan Engram will have opportunities to exploit the Jaguars defense.What?At worst the Ramsey\Beckham matchup is a draw. How dare you insult the King, Kellerman!Even being sympathetic to that part of the argument, the backup plan consists of the unproven rookie, who had limited preseason opportunities to show consistent explosiveness, and the second year tight end who missed two weeks of the preseason due to a concussion filling the gap? I am not discounting their talent Cam Robinson Jersey , noting that Engram’s rookie season was the most productivity from a New York Giants tight end since Jeremy Shockey. The problem is that for any of this to manifest requires Eli Manning to have time, and to be accurate, to exploit arguably the best defense in the league.Give me Yannick Ngakoue, Calais Campbell, and Malik Jackson over the entire Giants offensive line. Oh, and give me Myles Jack (who, by the way, was not down) and Telvin Smith against whatever is coming across the middle or in the flats.Second, the Giants have won one an opening game since 2011.Lastly, Kellerman argued Beckham is too seasoned to let King Ramsey get in his head. My counter argument is this.Mumble 2In case you are keeping score, since 2011 the Jaguars have won two opening season games. Advantage jungle cats.Mumble 3I have already expressed my love for NFL Network’s Kay Adams, but I am equally a fan of ex-NFL wide receiver Nate Burleson. On Good Morning Football (GMFB), Kay asked the question of what present NFL running back you would want if 4th and goal from the 1-yard line, and trailing.Nate: I’m going with Leonard Fournette. He looks for contact. He says, “I’M DRIVING THROUGH THAT FIRE!”Peter Schrager went with Ezekiel Elliot, Kyle Brandt chose LaGarrette Blount.Kay Adams opted for David Johnson.Your thoughts? I cannot argue with any of these selections, and if I am being honest, Johnson may be at the top of my list as well.But maybe that is just love talking.Mumble 4The game of the week has to be the Houston Texans going to Foxboro to play the Patriots. Pick a storyline.Can DeShaun Watson recover from ACL injury and build upon the success of his limited rookie campaign?Is the Texans offense line capable of both protecting and opening running lanes?Will game one show age has finally caught up with Tom Brady?Or wear and tear on Rob Gronkowski?Is J.J. Watt and the Texans defense primed for ascension back to a premier group?Can Brady continue to make an average receiving corps look like Super Bowl contenders?Many list the Patriots as, once again, the stalwart of the AFC. If Houston shows up, the AFC, and the AFC South, are a Red Wedding.Mumble 5A Dan Graziano “food for thought” opinion on who will win the Super Bowl.THE HEAVY FAVORITESEagles, Patriots, Saints, SteelersTHE HUNGRY UPSTARTSChargers, Jaguars, Rams, VikingsDan’s on the boat with us. Dan cannot see http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , nor touch, the ocean floor either.The reasoning is not flawed. The Texans should be very good. And maybe I am wrong about Marcus Mariota (I predict the Jaguars to sweep the Tennessee), meaning the Titans are also contending. We have discussed in detail the benefit of a healthy defense in 2017, and the wild card that is Bortles.Consistent success makes the Jaguars heavy favorites. Not one year. Mumble 6I am taking a philosophy of language class this semester, and thanks to Nike’s new campaign featuring Collin Kaepernick we have had much to talk about. Specifically, the subjective sign presented through the medium of sound (where sound is understood as spoken words that are understood to mean something).I want to briefly focus on two elements of Nike’s decision to use the word “sacrifice” that I find interesting.First, coupled with the word “everything”, we are forced to understand the very context of the phrase “sacrifice everything”. Some will reasonably qualify it as losing one’s life. If you have seen the full commercial, it is not clear that is the intent. I understand CK was quoted as saying he received death threats, but what makes more sense is the idea of “everything” being understood at lesser level. For example, within the context of a career. For Steve Jobs, “everything” might be understood as family.This leads me to my second observation. Considering how the lines are divided, justice vs. patriotism, why use the word sacrifice? For those who are offended by kneeling during the national anthem, the word “sacrifice” is necessarily understood within the context of losing one’s life. The same is true for first responders (police officers).I understand what Nike’s goal was, both inspirational and controversial, but I would have preferred an attempt to bridge the gap between the two sides as opposed to further fanning the flames of division.Regardless, watching the video, seeing those individuals overcome physical, and surely mental adversity, motivates me to work harder. From brain cancer and obesity to Iron Man? Kudos to you sir.Additionally, nice to see no one kneeling during the National Anthem last night. The culture of the sport needs to advance beyond representing concern on the field to progress off the field.Mumble 7I am very proud of this tweet.Mumble 8Twitter used for good. Wait. Maybe this is Twitter used for bad. I guess that depends if this sign was put up by giant termites.Either way, do not call that number.Mumble 9Twitter used for good part 2.Mumble 10As we embark upon this 2018 NFL season, let us not forgot how the Jaguars ended the 2017 campaign. Nor should we forget the leader who has since retired. May this team reflect his character, professionalism, and intensity.WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Message FrankJScott le Sam Oct 24, 2020 12:16   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Pressfarm is a press repository that assists entrepreneurs discover editors to create about their startups. Build a set of reporters and get outlined in startup websites in minutes. Applying our media outreach software, you can now look for editors from different niches, journals and classes to find the best fit for your story.

Pressfarm will also help write mail pitches, press produces, content advertising and significantly more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that narrowing down the subject to writers that are likely to be thinking about your startup is much better than sending mass emails.
Message DENIwood le Mar Jan 05, 2021 14:00   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

나는 항상 의사가 무서워서 방문하는 것을 좋아하지 않았습니다. 나는 그물을 검색하고 당신을 위해 내 약을 발견 내 친구 https://koreapills.com/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé