Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Mar Juin 04, 2019 4:41   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

DAYTONA BEACH Tytus Howard Jersey Womens , Fla. (AP) — Houston Texans star J.J. Watt will serve as the grand marshal for the Daytona 500, making him the first NFL player to give the command for drivers to starts their engines before NASCAR’s most famous race.Daytona International Speedway made the announcement Monday, six days before the 61st running of “The Great American Race.”Watt is a three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and well known for his charity work with the Justin J. Watt Foundation, which provides after-school opportunities for children. Following Hurricane Harvey in 2017, Watt set a goal to raise $200 Seantrel Henderson Jersey ,000 for recovery efforts in Houston. He ended up raising more than $41 million, helping earn him the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award.Country music singer Jake Owen will perform an infield concert before the race. Retired NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. will serve as the honorary pace truck driver. The 82nd Airborne Division’s All-American Chorus will sing the national anthem. The 2019 NFL Playoffs keep on moving. Cabs are here. Pod is here. Indianapolis-Kansas City, Dallas-Los Angeles (R), Los Angeles (C)-New England, and Philadelphia-New Orleans."Nothing is good about this time of year. It’s cold Senio Kelemete Jersey , it’s dark, my lips are chapped, and my butt is fat from holiday lounging. I’m tired, dried out, and bored Black Tytus Howard Jersey , staring out the window and waiting for that dying star to scrape the gunk from my heart. Nothing is good about this time of year, except the NFL Playoffs, and this week we get the best part of the playoffs, the best weekend in sports—the Divisional Round. This week, it’s Colts v. Chiefs White Tytus Howard Jersey , Cowboys v. Rams, Chargers v. Patriots, and Eagles v. Saints. Make sure to subscribe to the show no matter how you listen to it.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here and below is the embedded player. SUBSCRIBE.You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.While you’re at it, you should write a lovely review and give us the three stars out of five star rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé