Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Mar Juin 11, 2019 4:49   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Oh Vyncint Smith Jersey , no."I could groan on and on and on about the Matt Kalil signing. The Panthers paid an enormous sum of $55 million (over five years) to carry him from Minnesota to Carolina. They signed him because they were tired of having to chip and manipulate their tackles.After Cam Newton was punctured and popped in Super Bowl 50, David Gettelman vowed it couldn’t happen again. And guess what? It happened again. The Panthers still had to chip and slide.Newton was still a submarine captain, constantly playing under pressure. Kalil offered nothing at all as a vertical run blocker.He struggled making blocks in space.He couldn’t hold his own against pass rushers. He could get beat by speed rushes.He never had the punch to control blocks or suffocate power moves. The Panthers shed Kalil’s skin this offseason. The Texans chose to put the remnants back on. When the signing was announced, I, like everyone else, assumed this move was just for tackle depth and competition. A whatever signing. I Jordan Thomas Jersey , like everyone, else, am probably wrong.In free agency, you have to pay what it takes to bring a player to your town, not what the player is actually worth. Yet there’s a subtext to contract terms. If a team is willing to pay X amount, they’ll only be willing to if it fills a specific need. Kalil was given a one year Brandon Dunn Jersey , $7.5 million by your Houston Texans.From Spotrac:This contract includes a $2.25 million signing bonus, $2.25 million guaranteed, and an annual salary of $7.5 million that is a combination of a base salary of $3.25 million, the signing bonus, and a roster bonus of $2 million. It’s a contract the Texans can get out of as soon as training camp if Kalil is injured or if he’s truly atrocious. However, with their current tackle situation Dylan Cole Jersey , and the Texans calling and asking if Jordan Mills is still awak, only injury should keep Kalil off the roster for in 2019. Even more troubling is that a team doesn’t give a player a $7.5 million salary for him to back up and compete for a roster spot. Backups don’t earn that much in this wild and crazy market. Houston offered Matt Kalil the salary of a starting offensive tackle. It’s only April 1st. But as of right now, based on this contract, I’m afraid.I’m very afraid the Houston Texans are expecting Matt Kalil to be their starting left tackle in 2019. Houston Texans NewsTexans corner Aaron Colvin optimistic he’ll return after bye (Houston Chronicle)Texans rookie Jordan Thomas knocked down Von Miller on DeAndre Hopkins TD (Houston Chronicle)Texans star J.J. Watt’s epic comeback has him in line for NFL honors (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Keke Coutee on hamstring injury: ‘Until I’m 100 percent, I won’t be back out there’ (Houston Chronicle)’Trending upwards,’ Texans RB D’Onta Foreman still sidelined (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsGood sign for Steelers? Bell bids farewell to Miami (NFL.com)Arians: I’d only come out of retirement for Browns (NFL.com)Chargers release Sturgis after three botched kicks (NFL.com)Harbaugh mulls playing QB Jackson for full series (NFL.com)Bengals’ Lewis: A.J. Green won’t need toe surgery (NFL.com)John Elway ‘going to stay the course’ with Joseph (NFL.com)Hanzus: ‘Hawks TD dance among week’s top GIFs (NFL.com)Roundup: Scherff Trevor Daniel Jersey , Lauvao, Richardson out for year (NFL.com)Week 11 flexes: Vikings vs. Bears moving to ‘SNF’ (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsJeff Bzdelik agrees to return to the Rockets (The Dream Shake)Astros MiLB Position Review: First Base (Crawfish Boxes)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé