Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Thread 
Message lmame le Ven Avr 22, 2005 21:46   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Si jamais vous avez un problème lors de votre inscription (problème de validation, le mail n'arrive pas etc...), n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un mail:
Lmame@Lmame-bug.com
en indiquant votre pseudo et je l'activerai "à la main" Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Message Blooblood le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 12:33   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

C'est gentil ça !!!

Razz
Message supermat le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 13:19   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Et si on a pas de problèmes?
Message Blooblood le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 13:56   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Ben dans ce cas, n'envoi rien, sinon, il va croire que t'as un problème, va aller voir, ne va rien trouver, va se dire merde y a un pb que je vois pas, il va ensuite s'ennerver, et puis au final on aura un problème......

en même temps, dans ce cas, tu pourra toujours l'appeler !!!

Razz
Message lmame le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 14:33   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Ben si tu n'as pas de problème tu te présentes et tu parles Very Happy
Message Blooblood le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 14:41   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Bonjour, je m'appel blooblood (blooby, bloo, bloodinet etc... pour les intimes) et je n'ai aucun pb !!!

J'essaie juste de faire mon trou dans ce monde et d'imposer ma bloob'attitude !!!

Wink
Message lmame le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 14:55   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Arf oui mais non mais toi on te connaît, le réanimateur of the dead threads Very Happy
Message Blooblood le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 14:56   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

ben quoi ??? tu me dis que si g pas de pb, de me présenter !!! rhooo, tu sais pas ce que tu veux hein !

sinon, j'ai un ami, son prénom c'est juste
Message supermat le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 15:01   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Ah ouais. T'es sublime, toi aussi.
Message lmame le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 15:03   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Juste?
Message Blooblood le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 15:03   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Yes, I know, et avec un point d'exlamation !
Message lmame le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 15:03   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Juste un doigt? Tu veux pas un verre d'abord?
Message supermat le Jeu Sep 06, 2007 15:05   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Mort de rire Lau!!!!

Monsieur et madame undoigttuveuxpasunverredabord? ont un fils:

Juste
Message e8RT9so6Xl le Dim Avr 29, 2018 15:19   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

With this ring. Same goes for the BR but I found it to be more forgiving if you get trigger happy however it has a lower DPS.Another tip is avoid shooting after jumping or landing. My only gripe with real time protection is that it can be quite intrusive blocking programs and processes that are necessary for your PC to run smoothly, and end up causing freezes or crashes.

cheap authentic jerseys The flute shortly joins, adding a melancholy feeling and making the piece seem almost calming, then the drums come in, building the tempo back up and the piece crescendos back into the chorus, finally ending on music box notes to up the dreamy/mystical feeling.As always, here's the doc where you can comment and see previous spotlights and the lyrics if there are any.PhantasmicKiller 9 points submitted 7 days agoI wonder if one of the reasons is ZUN personally avoiding depicting big breasts. wholesale jerseys

The multi day EEG done to find out the causes confirmed the earlier diagnosis.So, yes, I highly recommend recording seizures. The good thing about Anarchy, however, is that the system is pretty much expressly built to be modified and homebrewed. The sidewalks are horrible, though..

In other sources Esther is Mordechai's niece. I don't have very high expectations for sports bras. EDIT: I would actually advise against the base though if you not planning to use those features. When you lose a loved one like this, you want someone to be at fault, that's often an easier acceptance than your loved one, especially your child being at fault.

cheapjerseys He's not the only American hacker with this kind of capability.. And that roughly what I see. Here in Iowa racing is a big family; we try to promote it as a family sport and (the Sharps) lived it."Harris said he last messaged Sharp on March 14, about a racetrack project. cheapjerseys

cheap nba jerseys Basically this function takes a text and combines it with another text. How technology has helped improve sportOver the past few years, sport has been implementing technology, like in cricket, they have started using DRS (Decision Review System) to overturn the Umpire's review. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys A lot was going on in the world when this extinction took place so there's still some debate about what caused it. Grab the bat with the thumb and the index finger behind the bat,near the middle of the bat. Dodge then offered nothing but inline sixes through 1952. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Once my family had some relatives and old friends over for my dad birthday. Sport is big business. Sure, the way he left Cleveland was messed up. While the anti migration sentiment is strong, it far from one of our population biggest concerns far behind unemployement, terrorism and income inequalities.I wish we didn have to make this choice, but right now, i feel like there no politically feasible good option.We talking about people sent to retention center whose only crime was to seek a better life. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap mlb jerseys The pain has a peculiar consistency. In this article we will be discussing the most expensive Gibson SG guitars made within the last several years. But I'm not playing either of those decks st that table. Thanks for your time so much for the reliable and sensible guide. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys According to one culinary encyclopedia, the members of oxen, stags, and goats are all considered fair game, although goat penises are only "as thick as a chopstick." The penis of the macaque monkey, I found, is eaten only by the Cantonese, who are renowned across China for their far out approach to ingredients. cheap football jerseys

The House of Black and White offers volitional death; the FM make house calls for a steep price. I love the game but the more it happens the more I don't even want to play anymore. However, I also use them with my iPhone 6 without any issue. They decided to go for the impossible and see where that would lead them..

The repetition of these violent acts reinforces to boys and men watching the programming that the male body is a weapon in sports. If you have an inch of hair and you want to grow it out, you can say to your barber "Can you leave the length on the top but cut a bit of texture into it? I trying to grow it out." for example.
Message e8RT9so6Xl le Dim Avr 29, 2018 15:26   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

After all, everything we can see and touch was brought into being by the mere mention of it by our Creator. He's from an intellectual family in the Dominican RepublicNelson Cruz has had his best seasons after he left the Texas Rangers. Summinger camping season gets under way and a young man who helped save his friend is speaking out.

cheap jerseys supply These details can ensure that your evacuation plans are successful. The game does not have a multiplayer option, so first the player takes his turn, then the machine responds.. Justin Turner popped out to end the inning, but the mighty Dodgers bullpen now has a lead to work with, which could be a big problem for Houston.. cheap jerseys supply

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] You can grind for hours and min max your team so that everything is a piece of cake, or you can go in appropriately or under leveled so that you have to use your brain to work your way through your enemies. A large part of the appeal for the very young player is that the simple method of identifying through colors allows the child to see where they get to go without any help or coaching. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

While NBC may be ramping up its sports coverage, ESPN is offloading some of its properties. Many of the Uncle Remus tales were first published in the Atlanta Constitution newspaper where Harris worked as a journalist.. It is also bent, tied and crafted from a single red rope, to express the endless circle of a happy life.

200 points submitted 1 month ago. And/or other countries and are used under license from Microsoft. Hes not a mechanically difficult hero, but I suspect high rank players are slowing rotations with mines, body soaking and getting full hat value. The silent victims of incarceration getting a rare opportunity, a chance to spend a single day with their fathers in prison.

cheap baskball jerseys Here the betting idea: these two cities are basically right next to each other, so at either leg of the finals there will be plenty of supports from both teams fans. Mentioned the Taco Bell backed up a 141000. Although so often in life people do not want to be responsible for the choices they make but on the contrary, we must remember we have to create our own experience. cheap baskball jerseys

"Remember, the sun is 93 million miles away. Mind you, these people are training not just to be nurses, but to be nurse practitioners. The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. I find that newcomers to the city tend to think that you are trying to scam them when you are standing by the STM 747 machines (in the airport) offering your perfectly good ticket to people.

cheap china jerseys Also Dieselgate started with VW, but almost all European manufacturers were caught tampering with the emissions reports. What do you like about this later Manning is much younger he's he's really relatable. In RLC, CHO, Ampadu AC there are some good young talents for the new manager to build on. cheap china jerseys

cheap football jerseys Economic activity, increased 0.2 percent last month after a similar gain in January. Sinatra followed his father's singing career path and was a 19 year old on tour when he was kidnapped in 1963. They were the most non politically correct dysfunctional family on TV. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Even though the studies reviewed were small and more research is needed, isn't it worth a try?. Boxing is dead? Ah right, must be imagining these multi million dollars paydays happening all the time. Four different seasons he led the National League in complete games. cheap jerseys wholesale

I did it once and never again.. Titanium tip (biggest upgrade):When these sorts of consequences are coming about due to things like this, you need to seek immediate help. You cannot swallow your tongue because under your tongue there's a thin layer of tissue or membrane called the "frenulum." This membrane connects your tongue to the bottom of your mouth.

cheap mlb jerseys From the time of his father death until his 18th birthday, Ryan received Social Security survivors benefits, which were saved for his college education. Due to their lack of empathy, they are incapable of properly attuning to the emotions of others and don't understand how their self centered behavior may make other people feel wholesale jerseys.

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante