Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Ven Aoû 02, 2019 4:59   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Things will be tougher in 2019."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁?019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Strength Of Schedule: Here’s Where The Texans RankNew Womens Kareem Jackson Jersey ,11commentsThings will be tougher in 2019.CSTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Strength Of Schedule: Here’s Where The Texans RankMitch Stringer-USA TODAY SportsYou might recall reading somewhere about how your Houston Texans’ had the easiest schedule in the NFL last year.Although we won’t know the order of opponents until the regular season schedule is released in about two months, we do know who the Texans will be playing in 2019.So with the caveat that analyzing strength of schedule based entirely on the regular season records of teams from the previous season is by no means foolproof, it does appear that the Texans won’t have nearly the alleged cakewalk in 2019 they had last year.According to this article by CBS Sports’ John Breech, the Texans are projected to face the fifth toughest regular season slate in the entire NFL.Some of that is due to the AFC South featuring three teams that posted winning records in 2018.Some of it is due to the Texans playing a first place schedule in 2019 (after they played a last place schedule in 2018 by virtue of their 4-12 record in 2017).Some of it is due to the Texans facing the AFC West (especially the Chiefs and Chargers) and, to a lesser degree http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-stephen-anderson-jersey , the NFC South (namely the Saints) next season.In any event, the Texans’ 2019 schedule does look stout.Do you put any stock into this strength of schedule analysis?Or do you believe it’s nothing more than fodder for offseason content on February 21, 2019? I need your help."It’s that time of year again. The week after the week after the Super Bowl where I go back and look at the Houston Texans’ previous season. It’s exhaustive, and there is a lot to devour, but it puts a fat red bow—the type of bow Cadillac-driving wives wake to as they stumble to the driveway—on the season and allows me Womens Natrell Jamerson Jersey , or us, depending on how you feel about BRB, to finish one thing and look ahead to the new.This year will be similar to last year, and the year before that, and the year before that Nick Martin Jersey White , I’ve been doing this for way too long. There will be season awards (if there are any imaginary awards you want to see handed out, please post below), reader’s choice awards, scouring over the numbers, maybe game charting each one of the sacks Deshaun Watson took DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , and film rooms. My problem lies in this last article. During the regular season, I wrote about J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney. I wrote about the last month of Deshaun Watson’s season. I’ve written about DeAndre Hopkins before, and his game hasn’t changed too much; he just has an actual quarterback now. I don’t have a beautiful topic to devote all that life to at the moment. So, I turn to you loyal reader, and ask you a simple question http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-newton-jersey , what would you like to read a “Film Room” on? Whatever it may be, leave it in the comments below. If there is a consensus or something that just speaks to me, that’s what I’ll go with. Please. I beg you. I’m tired and dry.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé