Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Mer Aoû 14, 2019 6:47   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jeff-allen-jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for Friday, March 29 Martinas Rankin Jersey White , 2019."Houston Texans NewsTitans owner on Texans wearing Oilers throwbacks: ‘Hard no’ (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsEagles acquire Bears RB Jordan Howard in trade (NFL.com)Schiano abruptly steps down from role on Patriots (NFL.com)Trade! Cowboys acquire Quinn from Fins for pick (NFL.com)Busy Raiders add veteran RB Crowell, LB Marshall (NFL.com)Haden: Tomlin can’t be blamed for Steelers’ drama (NFL.com)Houston DL Oliver turns in prolific pro day workout (NFL.com)Franchise tag deal outlook: Clowney worth $138M? (NFL.com)Payton frustrated with Mark Ingram’s departure (NFL.com)Four-round mock draft: Two trades in the top 10 (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsTampa Bay Gets Shnelled. Three Astros Homers Slay Rays 5-1 (Crawfish Boxes)Rockets Take Tiebreaker Over Nuggets With 112-85 Win (The Dream Shake) It’s been a trying year for Texans safety Andre Hal.He was diagnosed with lymphoma in the spring and underwent treatment that put him in remission by the fall. Hal was activated in time to play against the Jaguars on October 21 and took the field with a heavy heart due to the death of his father a few days before the game.After what he called “a surreal time,” Hal was dwelling on the positives around Thanksgiving.“I’m super thankful Julien Davenport Jersey White ,” Hal said, via the . “It’s a blessing just to be here and be playing football again. That’s what I love to do, and I’m happy to be back. It’s been a long journey. I learned a lot about myself Justin Reid Jersey White , a lot about life in general.”Hal has played in two of the four games that the Texans have played since his activation. He hurt his shoulder against the Jaguars and returned to knock away a pass in last Sunday’s win over Washington.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé