Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Mar Nov 05, 2019 8:38   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson looked like he was poised to have a big year in his first season in Miami in 2018 Josh Sitton Jersey , but after seven games he suffered a season-ending hip injury. The good news is, he doesn’t think it will affect him this season.Wilson told CBS 12 in West Palm Beach that he’s on track to start the season.“There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be out there Week 1,” Wilson said Daniel Kilgore Jersey , via the . “Every test they’ve wanted me to take I’ve been right on track so there’s no reason why I shouldn’t be out there week one. I’m 100, I’m ready to go in when they give me the OK.”What’s unclear is whether Wilson will be ready to go at the start of training camp. The Dolphins may have him start camp on the physically unable to perform list and ease him in before getting him on the field against the Ravens when the season starts on September 8. Ryan Fitzpatrick signed a two-year deal with the Dolphins this month to continue a career that began as a Rams seventh-round pick in 2005.Fitzpatrick has spent time with seven teams and made 126 starts over that span, so one might assume that we’ve seen just about everything he has to offer at this point in his career. Dolphins head coach Brian Flores doesn’t think that’s the case Albert Wilson Jersey , however.Flores said on SiriusXM NFL Radio that he thinks Fitzpatrick will hit new heights during his time in Miami.“He’s brings leadership, he brings intelligence, he brings toughness Robert Quinn Jersey ,” Flores said. “We’ve had a couple really good talks. Obviously, I coached against him and I just think he’s a really good player. I’m looking forward to watching him play. I think his best days are ahead.”Fitzpatrick has hit many highs and lows over the course of those 126 career starts and it seems likelier that he’ll continue to be that player than one who has been saving his best for last. Should Flores be correct, though Vincent Taylor Jersey , it would go a long way toward ending any talk about tanking once and for all.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé