Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Ven Nov 15, 2019 10:14   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Already on his second NFL team Kiko Alonso Jersey , Dolphins quarterback Josh Rosen also is on his fourth NFL offensive coordinator.Yes, his fourth.The progression has gone from Mike McCoy to Byron Leftwich to Tom Clements in Arizona, and now to Chad O’Shea in Miami.“It encourages some mental gymnastics and the more you train it and the more you work it, I think the better you get at it,” Rosen said, via Hal Habib of the .The Miami offense under O’Shea, the former Patriots receivers coach Davon Godchaux Jersey , becomes the latest that Rosen has to learn.“I’m trying to break down this playbook as quickly as I can,” Rosen said.Rosen also will be working with Jim Caldwell, the assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach and Jerry Schuplinski, the assistant quarterbacks coach. And also Hall of Famer Dan Marino, a Dolphins executive who has a hand in the quarterback situation with the team for which he starred.“We’ve got a lot of great minds in there from a lot of different backgrounds,” Rosen said. “I think we’ve got a really good room. Hopefully it’s going to be an indicator of a lot of success.”Rosen will need to have a lot of success, or the Dolphins could do next year what the Cardinals did this year Chase Allen Jersey , drafting a quarterback who supplants Rosen, and who potentially triggers another trade of a guy who would then be on offensive coordinator No. 5. I interview one of my favorite Twitter follows leading up to Thursday’s first preseason game vs. the Atlanta Falcons" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsMiami Dolphins podcast: Phinsider Daily, interview with Zeke Saenz New,1commentI interview one of my favorite Twitter follows leading up to Thursday’s first preseason game vs. the Atlanta FalconsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Miami Dolphins podcast: Phinsider Daily, interview with Zeke Saenz TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailCharles Trainor Jr./Miami Herald/TNS via Getty ImagesPhinsider Daily is a new spin-off of Phinsider Radio and now, we’ll be coming to you five days per week for your Miami Dolphins scoop, Monday-Friday. The flagship show of Matthew Cannata Mike Hull Jersey , Josh Houtz, and Aaron Sutton continues for its 4th season. In addition to that, Matt (Monday), A-A-Ron (Tuesday), and Josh (Wednesday) will bring their own 20-minute podcast to the cyberspace air waves — we’ll alternate on Fridays.Here’s what’s in store for this episode of Phinsider Daily, and make sure you follow me on Twitter @ASuttonPFN!Today, I’ll interview one of my favorite Twitter follows Matt Haack Jersey , @Phinsanity32 — in real life, call him Zeke. There will be lots of level-headed conversation throughout the show, so if you’re looking for some Skip Bayless bull*%&^ then you probably shouldn’t tune into this one.We’ll discuss...Any concerns about Xavien Howard after getting paid?What’s the right mix of WR’s to keep on the roster?Will Bobby McCain transition well to FS?Kevin Mawae admitted that Zach Thomas was his nemesis, and should be in the Hall of Fame. What’s another AFC East foe that could help speak a Zach Thomas enshrinement into existence? Be sure to tune in by clicking the link below or finding us on iTunes/your favorite podcast app. Simply search for The Phinsider.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé