Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message elaine95 le Ven Nov 22, 2019 9:08   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Connor McGovern Mark Clayton Jersey , G/C, Penn St.McGovern is really talented lineman that brings a lot of versatility to any offensive line. I think he’s shown good progression throughout his career and has a high ceiling. I like his quickness and balance he shows and I think he uses his hands effectively. His pass blocking stands out to me as one of his strengths. I’d like to see him a little more aggressive in the run and he needs to latch unto defenders better, but McGovern has potential to be an NFL starter very early in his career.Jawaan Taylor, OT, FloridaTaylor is a quick OT that does a good job of latching unto defenders. I think he’s pretty aware too. He’s always looking for stuns and delayed blitzers. Even though he’s pretty quick, I did see him struggle at times with speed rushers though. However, he usually had the ability to push them past the QB; but the fact is he got beat. Now Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , he’s got the ability to be a really good pass blocker but again, he’s inconsistent in this area. I think he needs to get stronger and work on his base. As for run blocking, I think he does a good job of eliminating defenders on plays but I’d like to see him drive more and be more aggressive. Overall, I am not as high on him as others are, mainly because of his inconsistencies, but he’s clearly got talent and potential to be a good NFL tackle. Photo by David Rosenblum/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesDarwin Thompson, RB Larry Csonka Jersey , Utah St.Thompson is such a fun player to watch. He’s the definition of a playmaker; extremely fast, soft hands, elite balance and a tough running style. The main thing that is going to hurt him is his size – 5’-8” 200 lbs. There really isn’t much I could find that I didn’t like about Thompson. He’s a shifty back with deadly speed that can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Photo by Darryl Oumi/Getty ImagesEmanuel Hall, WR, MissouriHall is another fun player to watch. First off, his speed is deceptively good. He’s such a smooth runner – it looks like it just comes naturally to him. He can get to top speed pretty quickly and has soft hands. I also was pretty impressed with his route running. I think he cuts well, has tremendous body control and again his smooth running style helps him not only run fast but run clean routes. I really like Hall and think he would be an awesome addition to the Miami offense. Photo by Bryan Lynn/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesJosh Jacobs Dan Marino Jersey , RB, AlabamaJacobs is eligible for the 2019 NFL Draft but has not declared. I am writing about him though simply because he’s become one of my favorite players to watch. He’s got everything you look for in a RB – size, toughness, soft hands, good speed, terrific motor. I could go on and on about him. If he declares, many believe he could be the first RB taken. Photo by Joel Auerbach/Getty Images Welcome to the Splash Zone Bob Griese Jersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."The Dolphins are down another defensive end as the team traded away Robert Quinn yesterday. Quinn will be headed to the Dallas Cowboys and the Dolphins will receive a 2020 sixth round pick and won’t be paying for anything this time. I can only name Charles Harris, so expect the team to invest heavily in the draft next month.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins trading DE Robert Quinn to Dallas Cowboys - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLThe Dolphins are trading defensive end Robert Quinn to the Cowboys.The Cowboys will work out a new one-year deal with Quinn, according to a league source.Miami has almost no pass-rushing talent left on their stripped-down roster, making it likely they invest there in April's NFL Draft.Dolphins QuarterbacksChris Grier: Ryan Tannehill was not a mistake – ProFootballTalkChris Grier was the Dolphins' director of college scouting when they drafted Ryan Tannehill, and has since been promoted to G.M. It was Grier who made the call to get rid of Tannehill this offseason.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 3/28/19: Will Kenyan Drake Finally Be A Featured Back? - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Phinsider Radio: Stephen Ross and Brian Flores, and NFL Rule Changes - The PhinsiderTune in and subscribe while you’re there!Report: Miami Dolphins Trade Robert Quinn to the Dallas Cowboys - The PhinsiderThe Dolphins and Cowboys have reached an agreement to send Quinn to Dallas, who will sign a 1-year contract with the club.How Will Holdover Defenders Fit Into New Scheme? - The PhinsiderAs the Miami Dolphins approach the annual college draft, and eventually, the Summer training camp season and accompanying waiver wire scramble, we can now begin to conjecture how some of the...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé