Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message zhangzk le Ven Nov 29, 2019 4:35   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

The Pittsburgh Penguins jersey. The black-and-yellow Jordans. Sweatpants. Cleats. His shoulder pads. Everything remains the same as it was when Bell walked out of the team’s facility in January to begin his standoff with the club.The only thing that’s been disturbed is the chair. Some days a teammate’s workout clothes dangle from the back of it. On others — like Monday — a Steeler uses the seat as a spot to throw his lunch plate.When Bell returns to reclaim his spot is uncertain. The first day of the team’s bye week came and went without Bell coming in to sign his one-year franchise tender. What’s becoming increasingly clear T. J. Watt Jersey , however, is that the Steelers are just fine moving on with Bell, or without him.The anger over Bell’s decision to not report in time for the regular season opener has subsided. In its place is something akin to exasperation and resolve. One of coach Mike Tomlin’s favorite metaphors is to describe each season as a train that’s on the move.Pittsburgh (3-2-1) appears to be picking up steam. Bell is standing still. If he’ll ever be able to catch up in time to have any impact on Pittsburgh’s season is anyone’s guess. The last six weeks have been so eventful beyond Bell’s absence — from a sluggish start by the defense to wide receiver Antonio Brown’s weekly histrionics — the players aren’t even getting hit up for inside information on Bell’s plans when they get home from work.“They know our sole focus is on us winning football games,” right tackle Marcus Gilbert said. “They’re not bothering me with that. It’s strictly about football. Ask me about anything else, the guys on the team currently. But until he shows up, then we can’t talk Le’Veon.”And at the moment, there’s no reason to. Not with the way James Conner is running the ball. The second-year back rolled up 111 yards rushing and two touchdowns in Pittsburgh’s 28-21 victory over Cincinnati on Sunday, his third game of at least 100 yards and two scores in the first six weeks. Only four other players in NFL history have done that.“James just wants to put his hand in the pile and be one of the reasons why we win,” Tomlin said. “He wants to prove that (he belongs).”There appears to be very little proving left to do.Conner, a former Pitt star, set an Athletic Coast Conference record for touchdowns during his college career but has become perhaps better known for his battle with cancer in 2015 and 2016. On the same day he helped the Steelers to their 18th win in 21 trips to Paul Brown Stadium, he shared a pregame moment with a young fan waging his own war with the disease.Conner is aware of the platform he’s been given but is also doing his best to keep the focus on his job. He has a high level of respect for Bell — who tweeted out his congratulations after one of Bell’s punishing runs against the Bengals — and wants to continue to be a beacon of hope for cancer patients.At the same time, he also just wants to tuck the ball under his right arm and run as hard as he can for as long as he can. Asked to describe why he’s becoming more successful as the weeks pass, Conner is quick to point to an offensive line that hasn’t allowed a sack or made him work too hard behind the line of scrimmage during Pittsburgh’s modest two-game winning streak.“The goons up front, it always starts up front with the O-line,” Conner said. “As they go, we go.”The question becomes which way the Steelers go when Bell does decide to pull on his familiar No. 26. He considers himself one of the best all-around backs in the league and has the accolades — two-time All-Pro, three-time Pro Bowler — to prove it. Yet he also hasn’t been hit in nine months and has kept a decidedly low profile, at least in terms of his physical activity, during his sabbatical.“However it all shapes up, we know he’s a player that can’t be replaced, he’s a special player Jerome Bettis Jersey White ,” Gilbert said. “But any guy that we put in there will be a different type of player. Him and James are different type of running backs and they’ll complement each other really well.”Then Gilbert paused ever so slightly and drilled down beyond platitudes to reality.“Like I said, I don’t really want to talk Le’Veon to you until he shows up,” Gilbert said. “Be interested to see what kind of shape he’s in and how he can help better this team because it’s a different outfit than last year.” The Pittsburgh Steelers and Carolina Panthers took part in a big prime time game at Heinz Field on Thursday Night Football, and the Steelers presented their loyal fan base a 52-21 whopping for their fifth straight win of the season.During the game, some perform well, while others fall short of the standard. This is where the Winners and Losers column comes in. After the game, when the dust settles, we decipher who falls into which category. As always, feel free to comment on the list in the comment section below. Be part of the conversation!WinnersBen RoethlisbergerStat Line: 22/25, 328 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INT, 158.3 Passer RatingRoethlisberger lit up the scoreboard with a perfect passer rating. The fourth time he has done that in his career. Putting Roethlisberger on this list is easy, but I wonder how many points this team could have scored had he played the full game?Antonio BrownStat Line: 6 rec., 96 yards, 1 TD, 6 targetsEveryone was expecting a big game from Brown, and he delivered. On the day he was cited for a traffic violation, Brown put together a fine outing, catching every pass thrown his way — including a 53-yard bomb for a touchdown. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, Brown’s stats (receptions and yards) might be down this year James Conner Jersey White , but as long as he is hitting pay dirt and the team is winning I don’t think he will be complaining much.JuJu Smith-SchusterStat Line: 3 rec., 90 yards, 1 TD, 1 rush, 13 yards, 5 targets Right when Steelers fans starting sweating after watching the Panthers drive down the field with ease and put up a TD, JuJu struck again. The first play from scrimmage set the tone for what comes next, more on that in a second, but remember when everyone said Smith-Schuster doesn’t have the speed to get deep? In his second year he has proven this is laughable.Vince WilliamsStat Line: 4 tackles, 3 solo, 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 Pass Defense, 1 QB Hit, 1 TFL, 1 TDWilliams looked bad on the opening drive. He looked as if he couldn’t hang with McCaffrey for a full game, and maybe he couldn’t, but it didn’t matter after Smith-Schuster struck on the first offensive play for the offense, and then Williams’ pick-six completely changed the game. Going from 7-0 to 7-14 in a blink of an eye is remarkable, and Williams had himself a night - very worthy of being in this category.Bud DupreeStat Line: 2 tackles, 2 solo, 1 sack Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , 2 TFL, 1 QB HitDon’t look now, but Dupree has been on this list for two straight weeks. Dare I say, he is starting to resemble an NFL pass rusher. Is he elite? No. He is about elite as Joe Flacco is elite, but he is becoming a threat. And that is just what the Steelers need out of Dupree. If the offense wants to put extra attention to Watt, it is up to Dupree to win his matchup — and he has been. He has notched 4.5 sacks so far this season, and is on pace to be on the verge of a double-digit sack total season. Bet you didn’t see that coming this year!Roosevelt NixStat Line: 2 receptions, 17 yards, 2 targets, 1 FFIn an effort to get some players on the list who aren’t normally here, Nix deserves a spot. His two receptions for 17 yards weren’t just fun to watch, but also helped move the chains on Pittsburgh drives. But what Nix brings to this team is so much more than fullback play. His special teams play, and his forced fumble on a kickoff, was the final nail in the coffin.Cameron HeywardStat Line: 3 tackles, 2 solo, 2 sacks, 2 TFL, 2 QB HitsSince the Steelers have altered their gap assignments for their defensive front, Heyward has been more of a plugger, and less of a dynamic playmaker. But on Thursday night we all were treated to some of the 2017 Heyward who registered double digit sacks. Heyward was dominant and did his part in collapsing the pocket and giving Cam Newton happy feet on more than on occasion.T.J. WattStat Line: 1 tackle, 1 solo, 1 sack Jerome Bettis Jersey , 1 TFL, 2 QB HitsWatt didn’t necessarily light up the stat sheet, but he was a force on the field. It was his pressure which forced Newton’s bad throw to Vince Williams. It was Watt who sent a message to Newton with a wicked hit to his throwing shoulder. Not every game is going to be for padding stats, and Watt’s Week 10, while statistically mundane, was disruptive.Coaching StaffStat Line: 52 points, and a huge prime time win on a short weekKudos to Mike Tomlin, Keith Butler and Randy Fichtner. They all deserve a pat on the back after a tremendous game play on a short week. I can only imagine the hours spent from Sunday night till Thursday morning watching film, meeting with players, practicing and just overall prep on a short week. Oh, and the Steelers were only penalized ONCE in this game. 3rd Down UnitsStat Line: Offense: 8-10, Defense: 4-11More 3rd down dominance on both sides of the ball. This is an indicator of a team on the rise, and if they keep this up they will be tough to beat down the stretch.Red-Zone OffenseState Line: 4-for-4Remember when the knock on the Steelers was their poor red-zone numbers? Not anymore. After a perfect evening in the red area, it will be interesting to see where they rank come Week 11. My guess is at the top of the league, or very close to it.David DeCastro and Maurkice PounceyStat Line: The enforcersWhen Eric Reid hit Roethlisberger high while sliding, the enforcers stepped in to make sure Reid knew exactly what he did, and that it wasn’t acceptable. For a second I felt I was watching a hockey game when the team goes after someone for going after their superstars. They can be called enforcers on the ice, and I think it is safe to say the Panthers wanted no part of No. 66 or No. 53. I loved the response by the Steelers.LosersArtie BurnsStat Line: Garbage time play, still gets burntI don’t even know what to say about Artie Burns anymore. He doesn’t see the field outside of special teams until the fourth quarter, and while in the game gets burned and commits a horrible defensive pass interference call in the process (the Steelers’ only penalty of the night). Burns is in a bad place right now.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Message FrankJScott le Ven Oct 23, 2020 15:27   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Pressfarm is really a media database that assists entrepreneurs find journalists to publish about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get shown in start-up directories in minutes. Applying our media outreach platform, you can now search for editors from various marketers, textbooks and types to find a very good fit for your story.

Pressfarm will even help write email pitches, push releases, content marketing and much more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that thinning down the subject to editors who're likely to be thinking about your startup is a lot better than giving bulk emails.