Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Mar Déc 24, 2019 8:51   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

PHOENIX -- San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili was an irritant for Phoenix long before any of the current Suns arrived in the desert. He did it again on Wednesday night. The 36-year-old Ginobili scored 11 of his 24 points in the final four-plus minutes, and the Spurs snapped the Suns five-game winning streak with a 108-101 victory. Phoenixs Channing Frye said hes seen Ginobili do this sort of thing "a trillion times." "Its like a bad nightmare," he said. "Hes absolutely amazing. He just does a good job of continuing to push. I thought he was getting tired there at the end. Obviously, I was wrong." Tim Duncan added 17 points and 13 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard scored 14 for the Spurs, who played without point guard Tony Parker after he bruised a shin in Monday nights loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles. Frye scored 15 of his 22 points in the first quarter. Goran Dragic had 18 points and Eric Bledsoe 15, but the two Phoenix guards were a combined 12 of 33 from the field. Miles Plumlee added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Led by Ginobili, the Spurs outscored the Suns 15-6 over the final 4:11 after Phoenix used a 10-0 run to take a 95-93 lead on Plumlees rebound basket with 5:10 to go. "These guys are a good team," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said, praising San Antonios resiliency. "It doesnt matter if guys are out of the lineup." Ginobili had a tying tip-in, and then made a 3-pointer to put San Antonio ahead for good at 98-95 with 2:58 to play. San Antonio put it out of reach when Ginobili sank a 10-footer from the baseline, and then stole the ball at the other end and made two free throws to make it 104-97 with 47.5 seconds remaining. "Down the stretch I thought we did look like a veteran team," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. Ginobili, who also had seven assists, six rebounds and five turnovers, gave himself a so-so grade. "I played pretty well," he said. "I turned the ball over too much but in general the minutes I played I scored well and I moved the ball. I think I did OK. Im very happy that I helped the team win because we are in a tough stretch. We lost the last one, we have a tough back-to-back without Tony and then Oklahoma City." Parker will miss Thursday nights game at Golden State and its uncertain whether he will be able to play when the Spurs host the Thunder on Saturday. Leonards 3-pointer gave San Antonio its first lead at 46-45. There were five lead changes the rest of the first half, with San Antonio up 59-58 at the break. With 4 seconds left in the third, Dragic was fouled while heaving a shot from just past midcourt and Popovich drew a technical complaining about the call. That gave Dragic four free throws. He made three to cut San Antonios lead to 87-81 entering the fourth quarter. Consecutive baskets by Marco Belinelli and Patty Mills put San Antonio ahead 93-85 with 8:30 to go before Markieff Morris three-point play ignited the Suns 10-0 run. "We know that we can play well against good teams," Dragic said. "We are a young team and we have to learn a lot, especially in these types of games where, in the last three or four minutes, you have to close out the game, and I think we can get there." NOTES: Parker has returned to San Antonio for treatment. ... San Antonio has not lost two in a row this season. ... Popovich is the only NBA coach whose tenure dates to Hornaceks playing days. ... Bledsoe was 1-for-8 shooting in the fourth quarter. ... Entering the game, Duncans career minutes (42,064) were 37 more than the 13 players on Phoenixs active roster combined. ... Phoenix has not won six in a row in three years. Bruins Jerseys 2019 . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. Bruins Jerseys China .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. https://www.cheapbruins.com/. Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Boston Bruins Shirts . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. Boston Bruins Pro Shop .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Entering the day as one of only two teams left in the NBA not to register a win in 2014, Orlando ended its recent frustrations against a Boston Celtics team that is struggling just as much. Arron Afflalo had 20 points and 13 rebounds, Tobias Harris added 18 points and the Magic snapped a season-high 10-game losing streak with a 93-91 win Sunday night. After a close fourth quarter with several ties, Harris sank a pair of free throws with 10.1 seconds remaining to give Orlando its first victory since Dec. 29. "The emphasis was to win," Afflalo said. "I thought we did that because I could feel no personal agendas, could feel nothing but five guys on the court and the two guys who came off the bench really looking for a way to get a victory." The win also ended a 10-game regular-season losing streak to the Celtics. Glen Davis added 17 points and Jameer Nelson 16 for Orlando. For Davis, a former Celtic, the win was especially sweet. It was his first victory over his former team since being traded to the Magic before the 2011-12 season in a deal that sent Davis to Orlando and Brandon Bass to Boston. Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said with Nik Vucevic still out recovering from a concussion they are asking Davis to do a lot more on the defensive end. Jeff Green led the Celtics with 22 points, and Avery Bradley and Kris Humphries added 18 apiece. Rajon Rondo finished with six points and four assists playing in his second game back from a torn ACL. Boston has lost nine straight on the road and 11 of 12 overall. Bradley said its going to take time to integrate Rondo back into things. "We all have to get used to each other," Bradley said. "The good thing is we are all open to it and we all have the same goals." Orlando scored the first basket of the third quarter to build a nine-point lead, but went cold and allowed Boston to reel off a 13-2 run and retake the lead, 61-57. The Magic were able to steady themselves, and after threee ties in the first six minutes of the fourth, nudged back in front 82-79 on a pair of free throws by Afflalo.dddddddddddd Green tied it again, at 87, with two free throws with 1:48 remaining. Then following a Magic miss, Rondo got free off a screen and connected on 16-foot jumper to give the Celtics the lead again. Afflalo tied it again at 89 with a layup. Then a Celtics miss eventually led to Nelson being fouled on the other end and hitting two free throws that put the Magic up 91-89. Coming out of a timeout, Green was fouled by Afflalo on a layup, but failed to hit the free throw to complete the three-point play. Orlando snared the rebound and called a timeout with 30.7 seconds to play. Humphries fouled Harris during a scramble for a rebound and Harris calmly sank his two free throws with 10.1 seconds showing on the clock. The Celtics had a final possession, but failed to get up a shot before time expired. Boston had a scary moment late in the first quarter when Green slipped while attempting to contest a jumper by Afflalo. Green landed hard and awkwardly on his right knee, but was able to walk off on his own power after lying on the court for a few minutes. He returned in the second quarter didnt show any effects while exploding for a dunk late in the half. "This is no fun for me at all, thats the bottom line," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "Id like to see us get better and win some of these, but we havent, so we need to move on and try to do it the next time." Magic rookie Victor Oladipo said the biggest takeaway for him was seeing everyone on the same page throughout an entire game. "Everybody was eager to win so weve got to be like that every game," he said. "When you have a mindset of just continue to play hard, and when your teammates have your back, its hard not to be involved and focused and locked in." NOTES: Afflalo tied a career-high with 13 rebounds. ... Vucevic sat for the seventh straight game (concussion). Reserve G Ronnie Price was out for the second straight game (sprained right foot). ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé