Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Ven Déc 27, 2019 8:45   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- Even when she hits a wall, Serena Williams cant be stopped. An exhausted Williams managed to hang on to beat Jelena Jankovic 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 on Saturday and will play Li Na in the final of the WTA Championships. Li Na advanced to her first WTA Championships final by sweeping past 2011 winner Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-2, setting up a showdown between the two oldest players in the tournament. Williams was in obvious discomfort throughout the match, moving poorly on court, walking slowly and holding her face in a towel during changeovers. "Last night I was in my hotel and I was lying down, and I just hit a wall. I literally felt like I just hit a wall," Williams said. "I was so tired just even standing. I think I played a lot of tennis this year, so I dont know. After a while I just felt like a big rush of air just come out of me, and I really had to pull myself through that match. I dont know how I did it." Jankovic, who said she was battling a cold herself, was unable to take advantage of Williams weakness and the American is one win from her fourth WTA Championship and 11th title of the year. Williams has won 77 of 81 matches this year. Jankovic wasnt convinced Williams tiredness was genuine. "For some reason, every time she starts losing, she starts serving slower or not running for certain balls. Thats something that, you know, as a player you have to pay attention to. Its not the first time when we played that shes doing this," Jankovic said. "But, when its an important moment, a huge serve comes up, so you have to be on alert every time. You never know if shes going to come slow or a really fast one. "Shes the No. 1 player in the world, and she plays so well. Shes by far the best player. "But I think, winning or losing, you have to be up there and be a good sportsman." Jankovic also pointed out that Williams had won all of her previous matches in straight sets -- and Jankovic had spent a total of five hours, 41 minutes on court, more than two hours more than Williams. Williams also had Friday off, while Jankovic played. Williams wasted a match point and failed to serve out the match at 5-2 and Jankovic won two straight games. Williams squandered two more match points before finally closing it out with a smash. "In the third set, it was 5-1 for her, and I was one point away to level it to 5-all, and she hit that ace which was such a great angle, and unfortunately I lost 6-4 in the third," said the seventh-seeded Jankovic, who is back in the top 10 after three years. While hitting 40 winners, Williams had the identical number of unforced errors. Jankovic had 22 winners -- and 22 unforced errors. By reaching the final, Li made sure of rising to a career-high No. 3 ranking, a jump of two places and the highest ranking for an Asian woman. Li said she started the year with the goal of making it into the top three. "I catch my goal, lucky or happy in the last tournament I make it, so pretty good ending for 2013," the Chinese said. Like Williams, Li is unbeaten in four matches, after failing to advance from the group stage in the previous two years. But she is 1-9 against Williams in previous matches. Williams, 32, and Li, 31, are the two oldest players in the elite, eight-woman tournament, while the fifth-seeded Kvitova is the youngest at 23. "Right now Im on E (empty)," Li said. "Im going to try to put some gas in the tank tonight, go to the gas station and fill up and try. And I think I will be ready. I have to be. I have no choice. "Im really proud that I was even able to stay out there today. And, you know, tomorrow is the final, so everyone gets pumped up. "Were both in our 30s and both playing the best tennis of our career. Were still getting better." Making her eighth appearance in the event, Williams is looking to become the first player to successfully defend the title since Justine Henin in 2007. Henin was also the last to win 10 titles in a season, in 2007. And she is the first woman player to make $10 million in a single season; as a runner-up she will have collected $11.3 million, as champion, $12.3 million. Oklahoma City Thunder Gear .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. Thunder Jerseys 2021 .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. https://www.cheapthunder.com/. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Thunder Jerseys China . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4. Custom Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys . The Wild, playing their first game since leading scorer Mikko Koivu broke his ankle Saturday at Washington, have won three straight for the first time since Nov. 1-5. Koivu underwent surgery on Monday and is expected to miss at least four weeks.Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer headline TSNs Day 7 coverage of the US Open. Catch TSNs US Open coverage LIVE NOW on TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5. Bonus coverage can also be found on TSN.ca at 6pm et/3pm pt as Canadas Vasek Pospisil teams with American Jack Sock to take on Argentinas Carlos Berlocq and Leonardo Mayer in doubles action. The fifth-seeded Sharapova takes to the court first against 10th seed Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark in a fourth-round match-up. Sharapova has dropped just one set through her first three matches, dispatching fellow Russian Maria Kirilenko and the 26th seed, Sabine Lisicki in straight sets. The only player thus far to push her to the limit was her second-round opponent Alexandra Dulgheru of Romania, who took the opening set of their secondd-round match.dddddddddddd The 27-year-old Sharapova is making her return to the Open after missing the 2013 tournament with a shoulder injury. She has won the US Open on one previous occasion, claiming the title in 2006. Second-seed Federer follows with his third-round test against Spains Marcel Granollers. Federer has gotten through the first two rounds in the minimum six sets, cruising past Australians Marinko Matosevic and Sam Groth in the first and second rounds respectively. The all-time leader in Grand Slam victories, Federer is seeking a sixth US Open title. He won five straight between 2004 and 2008. The Swiss great was dispatched in the fourth round in 2013, marking the first time since 2003 that he did not make it to at least the quarter-final round. ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Message James62621 le Mar Oct 20, 2020 7:59   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

To setup your Norton antivirus visit www.norton.com/setup and norton.com/setup enter your product key and then verify your email address.

Once you do all the steps, you are ready to download the setup.

Download it and then run it on your computer to install it.

Norton Antivirus protects your computer by scanning it constantly. It immediately blocks anything trying to enter your computer and asks you for permission to allow it to enter.

learn how to Buy Norton Antivirus Security Online .
Message jackstenben le Sam Oct 24, 2020 10:22   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Thank you for another excellent article. The place else could anyone get
that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing?

I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.

office.com/setup | www.office.com/setup

mcafee.com/activate | www.mcafee.com/activate | mcafee activate