Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Sam Jan 04, 2020 7:54   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Kyle Walters and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers appear pleased with their 2014 CFL Draft class, but they now look to the 2013 crop to round out their rookie camp roster. TSN 1290 has learned the Blue Bombers have agreed to a contract with 2013 11th-overall draft pick Kris Robertson. Robertson, a 5-foot-9, 185-pound defensive back out of Concordia, has been working to recover from an ACL injury suffered while training soon after his selection by Winnipeg in the 2013 CFL Draft. "This past year Ive been training like a crazy man — working hard. I want to get back. I want to get on the field," said the 23-year-old while taking in this years CFL Combine as a spectator. "This is the longest Ive been off playing football since I started in Grade 10… This little break is more so a mental barrier than a physical barrier. Im just excited to get back on the field." "Im just gearing up, getting myself a lot stronger. I want to make sure Im above and beyond what I was last year." At the time, Robertson was thought of as a bit of a stretch selection when former Bombers general manager Joe Mack chose him with the second pick of the second round, but his athleticism is hard to ignore. His numbers in the 2013 Montreal regional earned him an invite to the main combine in Toronto, where he tested atop both the vertical and broad jumps, as well as recording a blazing combine-best 4.42 40-time. "Dynamite leaping ability," said Winnipeg general manager Kyle Walters this past March when describing the two-time All-Canadian kick returner. "Kris is not a very big guy, but for a little guy, his athleticism and hes a competitor. Hes like a lot of undersized football players that have had success, they become a real tenacious-type character. And he has that. Obviously his speed is his number one skill set, but hes got an aggression to him for an undersized guy. And hes got a fantastic vertical jump… Hes a really phenomenal athlete and a real tough competitor." Despite being a draft pick of the former Joe Mack regime, Robertson appears to fit in well with what Walters is doing in his new-look defensive backfield. "Kris is a unique body-type and a unique skill set," added Walters. "In hindsight it ended up being a nice fit for him with us potentially moving to a Canadian field corner. Hell be able to compete at a spot where hes got a comfort level." Robertson will compete alongside fellow non-imports Donovan Alexander and Graig Newman, who were signed as free agents in February, as well as Matt Bucknor who was acquired via trade with Hamilton in January, and 2014 fourth-round pick Derek Jones. "Im always optimistic when it comes to these things. I feel Im just ready. After watching them last year — I watched every game — it was upsetting because I feel even though I wasnt a part of the team, I feel Im part of the team. You know, you dont like to lose. I know no one likes to lose. Its upsetting, but I feel with the new coaches coming in and everything, I feel this is a good turnaround. Good things are going to happen, especially with the new acquisitions they got in free agency." "I grab my lunch pail and go to work. Thats the kind of person I am. Ill do anything I can to contribute and bring success to the field, the position, the city of Winnipeg." Ua Curry 4 Outlet . The Broncos quarterback earned the offensive award Wednesday after passing for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-21 win over the Raiders Monday night. Manning completed 32-of-37 passes and had a passer rating of 135. Cheap Curry 5 Shoes . Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. http://www.outletunderarmourstore.com/cheap-under-armour-sneakers-online.html. He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. Ua Commit Shoes Outlet . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. Curry 1 Shoes Online . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one.SPARTA, Ky. -- Brad Keselowski wont soon forget an eventful Saturday night in which the same right hand that held the winners trophy was soon bloodied and bandaged after he broke a champagne bottle celebrating. "We were playing around with some champagne and I told my good friend I should have stuck with beer," Keselowski joked after receiving four stitches in the infield care centre. "We had too much fun with champagne and one of the bottles broke and I cut my hand open. Its no big deal." Hell certainly remember the masterful performance that set those wild series of events in motion. Keselowski showed early and often that his No. 2 Ford was the best car at Kentucky Speedway, dominating the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race to become the tracks first repeat winner. The Penske Racing driver and 2012 race winner and Cup champion followed his record-breaking pole effort to lead 199 of 267 laps en route to his second victory of the season and 12th of his career. Keselowski won from the pole for the first time, pulling away after rallying from sixth on a restart to chase down and pass leader Kyle Busch on Lap 248. "I knew it was going to be a dogfight to get back to Kyle and then race him," Keselowski said. "We got there with a really fast car and I hit the perfect run on him with traffic. Next thing I knew, we were there. It feels really good to get that second win." Busch was second, followed by Ryan Newman, Matt Kenseth and Dale Earnhardt Jr., who rallied from a 29th-place start. A night after dominating the Nationwide Series race before finishing second to Kevin Harvick, partly because of a pit-road speeding penalty, Keselowski saved his heavy foot for the bumpy, rough track. The 2012 Cup champion went on to win by 1.014 seconds and post his ninth top-10 this season in moving one spot to fourth in the standings. Teammate Joey Logano started second and led 37 laps before a dropped cylinder left him ninth. Busch led 31 in a race that featured 12 lead changes -- all but one featuring Penske drivers. "I felt like we were better than (Newman), but nowhere near as good as (Keselowski) or (Logano)," Busch said. "Those guys were really stout..dddddddddddd" Keselowski, also the winner in Las Vegas, became the first driver this season with multiple victories on 1.5-mile tracks that make up much of the Chase for the Sprint Cup. The circuit wont see another such track until late August at Atlanta, and Keselowski made a case for being a favourite with arguably the most impressive run of his career. It followed his track-record qualifying speed of 188.791 mph and 138 laps led in the Nationwide race, which also featured a furious late run before settling for second to Harvick, who was seventh in the 400-mile race. This time he had enough laps to pass Busch. But the tone was set from the start, as Keselowski and Logano justified their front-row qualifying sweep with a vengeance. Keselowski wasted no time with that agenda, taking charge at the green flag and leading the first 78 laps before Logano took over for five laps. The two traded leads from there with nobody else to challenge them until Aric Almirolas wreck brought the sixth caution on Lap 213. That sent the leaders down pit road and scramble off produced the races first non-Penske leader in Busch, whose No. 18 took over on Lap 217 and led the restart with Newman second. The Penske duo needed just seven laps to draw a bead on both drivers and Keselowski was soon second and making a furious effort trying to chase down Busch, who had a 2-second lead at one point. Once Keselowski caught him in the backstretch, he again showed his Fords superiority. "Our car was awesome," said Keselowski, who has led a series-high 346 laps in four starts at Kentucky. Earnhardt, Jimmie Johnson and Tony Stewart meanwhile overcame bad starting spots to finish in the top 11. Johnson was 10th after starting 25th and Stewart recovered from a 42nd-place start because of a transmission change for 11th. He had qualified 13th. "I would have liked to have been a little better than what we were there at the end," Stewart said, "but I think we definitely had to fight our way up through the day. .. All in all I thought we had a pretty honest day there; cant complain about that." Points leader Jeff Gordon finished sixth and leads Johnson and Earnhardt by 24. ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé