Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Ven Jan 10, 2020 7:49   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

The 2014 World Cup in Brazil has seen its fair share of excitement over the last 15 days. A total of 133 goals have been scored and thats just been during group play. As the first stage of the tournament comes to an end, the bracket is finally set for the Round of 16. There have been no shortage of storylines to go along with these matches and so moving forward, how do you see the Round of 16 unfolding? Probably the team feeling the most pressure is Brazil. The host nation didnt win its group in dominant fashion. Despite that fact, Brazil have managed to create offence and have one of the best strikers in the tournament so far: Neymar. The 22-year-old is tied for the tournament lead in goals with four. Brazil, however, is in for a big test against Chile. Although Chile finished second in Group B, they have proven to have a great team dynamic led by Alexis Sanchez and Eduardo Vargas. These two teams are familiar with each other but Brazil has won nine of the last 10 meetings between the two nations. With both teams being from the same continent, its sure to be an exciting battle. Another all-South American match-up sees Colombia taking on Uruguay. Luis Suarez might have already overshadowed this game, but its still going to be a wild affair. Uruguay will be without their star striker because of suspension, and it might be a big blow for the squad given that he has scored half of their goals. On the other side, Colombia has gotten stronger as the tournament has gone on. Even without their star Falcao, Colombia went undefeated and will look to James Rodriguez to lead them to the quarterfinals. Another undefeated squad is the Netherlands. Theyve scored the most goals in the tournament with 10 and will look to add to that tally against Mexico. Led by Robin van Persie and Arjen Robben, the Dutch havent missed a beat from the squad in 2010 that finished as runners up to Spain. Mexico however has been one of the surprises of the tournament. They stumbled into Brazil after barely qualifying but have been one of the best teams so far, going undefeated in the group stage. What about the dark horses? No one saw Costa Rica coming out of their group period - let alone in first place - and they have so far shocked the world. They have been the surprise team of Brazil 2014 and can continue to be with a victory against Greece. But Greece has a strong defensive mindset that can shut any top offence down. Will that be enough to get them through? France, Argentina and Germany have also been impressive and have something to prove as well. Do they have what it takes to move on? Who do you see booking their ticket to the quarterfinals for a chance at World Cup gold? Its Your Call! Vapormax Plus Clearance . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati. Wholesale Air Max 97 . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/.C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Where To Buy Cheap Kyrie Shoes . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. Custom Air Max 97 Plus . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage.NEW YORK -- CC Sabathia is disappointed and relieved all at the same time. Sidelined with a right knee injury, the New York Yankees pitcher spoke to reporters Saturday morning for the first time since the team announced he will have season-ending surgery Wednesday. Sabathia said the news was difficult to absorb and his situation is "not fun." But hes glad doctors recommended an arthroscopic cleanup rather than microfracture surgery, which would have required perhaps an 18-month recovery. "Its tough. Its unfortunate," Sabathia said. "But I feel, I guess, relieved that I have some answers, and kind of a plan in place to kind of move forward." The big left-hander, who turns 34 on Monday, said hes confident he will be back on the mound in spring training. And with a blueprint now in place for his return, he said he was able to get "some real sleep" Friday night for the first time in weeks. General manager Brian Cashman, however, cautioned Friday that theres no guarantee Sabathia will be able to pitch effectively next season. The operation will be performed by Los Angeles Dodgers head physician Dr. Neal ElAttrache. Sabathia said he was told he can resume baseball activities six to eight weeks after the procedure. "He feels good about it, and I do, too," Sabathia said, adding that NBA star Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder had the same surgery and came back fine. "Obviously, youve got to deal with a little bit of swelling here and there, but its something I have to do. My goal in talking to (Dr. ElAttrache) was to pitch the next five, six years and past this contract and be able to go out and do that. So Im confident in that idea." Sabathia also had surgery on his right knee in October 2010 to repair a small meniscus cartilage tear..ddddddddddddHe said he thinks the latest injury was caused by simple wear and tear. "Its something that Im going to have to deal with probably for the rest of my life and eventually have a big surgery, but right now the goal is to keep playing, and this is the easiest way," he said. Sabathia has been sidelined with a degenerative cartilage problem in his right knee since mid-May, and the Yankees all but ruled out a 2014 return after he had a setback early this month while on a minor league rehab assignment. He was hit hard July 2 in an outing for Double-A Trenton and woke up the next morning with swelling in the joint. The six-time All-Star and 2007 AL Cy Young Award winner made only eight major league starts this year and finished 3-4 with a career-worst 5.28 ERA. He is 208-119 with a 3.63 ERA in 14 seasons. After signing a $161 million, seven-year deal with New York as a free agent before the 2009 season, Sabathia had his contract extended in 2011 by one year and $30 million. Making $23 million this season, Sabathia is scheduled to earn $23 million in 2015 and $25 million in 2016. The Yankees have a $25 million option for 2017 with a $5 million buyout. Despite his 6-foot-7, 285-pound frame, Sabathia had been extremely durable until this year. He had made at least 28 starts and pitched 180 innings or more every season of his career, reaching 200 innings eight times. "Its something that Ive never had to deal with. But I am now, and like I said, hopefully this will give me the time to heal and get healthy and come back to be ready to go in spring training," Sabathia said. "If thats the case, and thats the best-case scenario, especially at my age and with everything thats happened and all the innings that Ive pitched and everything, I guess Im fine with that." ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé