Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Sam Jan 11, 2020 7:33   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Brazil were knocked out of the Copa America after a controversial handball goal from Peru saw them crash out at the group stages. The five-time champions only needed a draw to qualify for the quarter-finals and looked to be on course for a place in the last eight, but were stunned with 15 minutes to play.A rare attack from Peru ended with Raul Ruidiaz bundling in Andy Polos cross from the by-line and appearing to use his arm to score. Ruidiaz wheeled away to celebrate and Uruguayan referee Andres Cunha signalled for the goal despite furious protests from Brazils players and after a chaotic delay of around four minutes, the official ruled the goal should stand.After the game, Brazil coach Dunga was furious with the decision that knocked his side out at the group stages for the first time since 1987.The team was not eliminated by anything to do with football, he said. I do not quite understand who or what the referee was consulting.It was such a clear handball, but we have no influence over the referee. I am sure the Brazilian fans saw the game and saw how Brazil were eliminated.Hit play on the video above to see how Brazil exited the Copa America and watch all the games live on Premier Sports. Also See: Peru dump Brazil out of Copa 10-man USA hold off Paraguay Wholesale Mavericks Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Roy Tarpley Jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. https://www.cheapmavericks.com/503l-rolando-blackman-jersey-mavericks.html. TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Boban Marjanovic Jersey .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open.SAN DIEGO - The St. Louis Rams were 4 yards away from another upset.Journeyman quarterback Shaun Hill dropped back to pass and Kenny Britt flashed across the middle.Strong safety Marcus Gilchrist swooped in and it was game over.Gilchrist intercepted journeyman Shaun Hill at the goal line with 56 seconds left to preserve the Chargers 27-24 victory against the Rams that helped tighten the AFC West race.I feel very bad for our football team considering the way they played, coach Jeff Fisher said. We had an opportunity to win at the end of the game, and you cant take that away. That was a tough one. Theres no blame to be placed on anyone.Gilchrist jumped the route as Hill tried to force a pass to Kenny Britt, who also was covered by Shareece Wright, on second-and-goal from the 4.Hill had beaten Gilchrist on a 7-yard TD pass to Stedman Bailey with 2:04 left that pulled the Rams within three points.St. Louis got the ball back at the Chargers 40 after a long punt return by Tavon Austin and a 27-yard pass from Hill to Britt gave the Rams the ball at the 6. Benny Cunningham gained 2 yards before Hill was intercepted.They had good coverage on my primary, and Kenny just kind of flashed and I pulled, Hill said. It was just a reaction.The coaches put the ball in my hands with a chance to win the game, and I appreciate that, Hill said. I let them down. Theres no way you can sit there and second-guess the play calling. If youre going to second-guess anything, second-guess the guy who didnt execute the play, and thats me.The Rams (4-7) were trying for consecutive wins for the first time this season, having upset Denver a week earlier.Until we put a couple of wins in a row together, its going to be hard for us, Fisher said. We are not going to change anything.Ryan Mathews had a 32-yard touchdown run and linebacker Andrew Gachkar scored on a 13-yard fumble recovery 21 seconds later for the Chargers (7-4).Philip Rivers shook ooff a 99-yard interception return for a touchdown by Janoris Jenkins and threw a 29-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to Keenan Allen, who earlier had two turnovers.ddddddddddddThe Chargers third-quarter outburst started when Mathews took a delayed handoff and picked his way up the middle to cap their first possession of the second half for a 13-10 lead. It was his first touchdown since opening night. Mathews sprained his right knee in Week 2 and missed the next seven games.On the second play of the ensuing Rams drive, Chargers end Corey Liuget hit Hill as he was trying to pass, knocking the ball loose. Gachkar alertly swooped in, picked up the ball and scored for a 20-10 lead.The Rams benefited from a fumbled punt when Chargers returners Allen and Chris Davis collided after Allen called for a fair catch, with Alex Bayer recovering. Tavon Austin scored on a 6-yard score on an end-around to pull the Rams to 20-17.Allen then fumbled after a reception and long run, with St. Louis Rodney McLeod recovering.Allen caught a screen pass from Rivers and picked his way through the defence to give San Diego a 27-17 lead with 8:09 to play.Rivers was playing a week after teammate Antonio Gates revealed the QB had a very severe rib injury that coach Mike McCoy later denied.The Chargers had a third-and-goal from the Rams 8 early in the second quarter when Jenkins outmuscled Allen for the ball and outraced everyone down the field to give the Rams a 10-3 lead.The Rams blew the chance to score 10 more points in the half as Greg Zuerleins 36-yard field goal attempt was blocked by Darrell Stuckey, and a 51-yard TD pass from Hill to Britt was negated by a facemask penalty against left tackle Greg Robinson.The Rams had to punt and the Chargers had enough time to move downfield for a 48-yard field goal by Nick Novak to pull to 10-6 at halftime.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé