Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Sam Jan 11, 2020 7:45   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Dwight Yorke has branded Aston Villa manager Remi Garde a big disappointment and believes his former club are doomed to suffer relegation from the top flight for the first time since 1987. Villa are bottom of the table, nine points adrift of safety with just eight games left to play ahead of their live on Sky clash with Swansea on Saturday Night Football.Garde has won just three out of 22 matches since replacing Tim Sherwood in November. You expect some kind of energy in store when your new manager comes in, shows a little bit of passion and little bit of fight, Yorke told Sky Sports News HQ.They have nothing to lose and Ive not seen that coming from the manager, Ive not seen it from the players and I feel that over the period of time that Remi Garde has taken over at Aston Villa he hasnt shown me anything that he can get Aston Villa out of this situation.For me that is the biggest disappointment, when a manager comes in he tries to make an impact and Remi Garde has failed to do that so far and I feel that has generated throughout the team. Dwight Yorke thinks hes the man to bring Aston Villa back into the Premier League if theyre relegated this season The team is looking extremely low at this point in time and I have to say they look are going to be playing in the Championship.If I was to be given that job, Im sure, Im convinced that I can do a really good job in terms of getting them back into the Premier League. Also See: No guarantees for Garde CEO Fox leaves Villa Premier League table Sky Live: Swansea v Aston Villa Bob Hayes Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Jimmie Ward Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-deion-sanders-jersey-large-568d.html. The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Jerry Rice Jersey . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. C.J. Beathard Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two.SAN FRANCISCO - Veteran special teams standout and wide receiver Kassim Osgood signed a new one-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers on Monday. In keeping Osgood, the 49ers have retained a key member of their special teams unit for coach Brad Seely. Place kicker Phil Dawson received a two-year contract March 12, one of coach Jim Harbaughs top off-season priorities. Still on the to-do list for general manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh: Trying to reach a contract extension with quarterback Colin Kaepernick for the long haul. "The priority is that Colin Kaepernick is a San Francisco 49er for however long we can have him be a San Francisco 49er," Harbaugh told reporters at Mondays NFL meetings in Orlando, Fla. "So its definitely a high priority. Hes an amazing individual, an amazing player." In his first season with San Francisco last year, the 33-year-oold Osgood had 12 special teams tackles by the 49ers count, a fumble recovery, his first career blocked punt against the Seahawks in Week 14, and a touchdown.dddddddddddd He recovered a muffed punt in the end zone in a win at Tennessee on Oct. 20 for his first fumble recovery for a touchdown. An 11-year NFL veteran, Osgood played in 14 regular-season games for the 49ers and also had one catch for 17 yards playing a limited role in the deep 49ers receiving corps. He appeared in all three playoff games for the Niners, who lost in the NFC championship game to eventual Super Bowl champion and division rival Seattle. During his career with San Diego, Jacksonville, Detroit and San Francisco, Osgood has 45 receptions for 766 yards and five touchdowns. He has also recorded 134 tackles, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, one blocked punt and one touchdown on special teams. ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé