Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Jeu Jan 16, 2020 7:14   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

NEW YORK -- While Rafael Nadal was maintaining his undefeated record of 19 matches on hard courts this year to return to the U.S. Open quarterfinals, he noticed the scoreboard updates showing how Roger Federers match on another court was going. So Nadal knew right away that he would not play Federer next. "When you are in the changeovers, you see whats going on," Nadal said. "But I dont (pay) attention. I just saw, and thats it." The second-seeded Nadal, who counts the 2010 U.S. Open among his 12 Grand Slam titles, came back to beat 22nd-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-3, 6-1 on Monday night in the fourth round. Their match ended about 2 1/2 hours after Federer was upset in straight sets by 19th-seeded Tommy Robredo, Nadals quarterfinal opponent. Had Federer won, he and Nadal would have played each other for the 32nd time -- and first at Flushing Meadows. In an interview the day before the tournament began, Nadal spoke about how he and Federer "deserved a final here," the way they met in four title matches at the French Open, three at Wimbledon, and one at the Australian Open. Nadal won six of those eight, part of his overall 21-10 head-to-head edge. Nadal reiterated that sentiment Monday after eliminating Kohlschreiber. "Didnt happen. (That doesnt) mean cannot happen in the future. Well see. Hopefully," Nadal said. "But is true that we are getting older, so the chances are less today than five years ago." Federer is 32, Nadal 27. And while Federers skills are clearly in decline, Nadal is playing about as well as ever. Hes certainly excelling on the sort of hard courts used at the U.S. Open. This is his fourth tournament on the surface this season, and Nadal won the title at each of the first three. Through four matches in New York, Nadal has not lost a single service game. Thats 56 consecutive holds. Against Kohlschreiber, he faced only one break point, in the opening game of the fourth set. But Kohlschreiber threw away that chance by badly missing what should have been a routine overhead, drilling the ball directly into the net. "I was very lucky that Philipp had a big mistake with his smash," Nadal said. "Thats why I didnt lose my serve." He also pointed out that its not so much his serve itself that is the key to the success hes having -- "My serve is working just amazing," Nadal said sarcastically, smiling widely -- but instead, what matters is the way he is hitting the ball from the baseline once points are under way. Indeed, Nadal was not particularly pleased with the way he served in the early going Monday. "Four matches without losing ... serve is great. I dont want to lie. Happy for that. But I felt at the beginning today, I didnt serve my best," he said. "In the next sets, I am very happy the way that I served. I was able to win a lot of points and ... start a lot of points in a good position." Air Force 1 Alte Supreme . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Mid Uomo Scarpe . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-mid-utility.html.ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Air Force 1 Italia .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. Air Force 1 Mid Bianche . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year.The three main components of the new Tacks will be the Attack Frame, Speedblade and a T6 Pro Core.Attack FrameThe Attack Frame features extra stiff composite reinforcements in heel and eyelet facing to provide a more explosive first five strides.SpeedbladeThe Speedblade was created to provide extreme speed with this revolutionary new blade holder that increases the skaters turning radius for a more aggressive angle of attack.T6 Pro CoreThe Tacks new T6 Pro Core was formulated with an extra stiff structure for pro level performance. The CCM Tacks skkates have come a long way since the first model was designed by George Tackaberry in 1905 for Hall of Famer, Joe Hall, who was looking for a better boot for his skate.dddddddddddd Now, the skates will be worn during the NHL season by superstars such as John Tavares, Nathan Mackinnon and Patrice Bergeron to name a few.Hear what those guys have to say about the CCM Tacks skates.For more information or how to get your hands on a pair of these new Tacks skates, visit the CCM Tacks website. (All photos, videos and information via CCM) ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé