Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Sam Jan 18, 2020 7:12   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck made all the big plays for the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday. Robert Griffin III could only watch from the Washington Redskins sideline.Luck threw for 370 yards, a career-best five touchdowns and broke another one of Peyton Mannings franchise records as he led the Colts past the Redskins 49-27.For Luck, it was a milestone day.He finished 19 of 27, joined Manning and Dan Marino as the only NFL players to top 4,000 yards in two of their first three NFL seasons and broke Mannings franchise mark for 300-yard games in one season. He now has 10 this year with four games left.Luck also became the fifth NFL player since 1970 to win 30 or more regular season games in his first three seasons, leading Indy (8-4) to its eighth win in 10 games.And he did all that just days after Griffin, who was selected No. 2 behind Luck in the 2012 draft, was benched.Griffins replacement, Colt McCoy, struggled early but finished strong. He was 31 of 47 for a career-best 392 yards and three TDs, also a career high. It was McCoys first 300-yard game since October 2011, but wasnt quite enough to get Washington turned around. The Redskins have lost four straight.Throughout the game, Griffin played the loyal teammate, studying plays on his tablet, cheering on teammates, bemoaning the penalties and miscues and sometimes moved so close to the field he was instructed to move back.But Griffin never made it in, and was instead relegated to watching Lucks show-stopping plays.The Colt quarterback threw TD passes of 30, 3, 48, 73 and 79 yards, and Daniel Boom Herron scored on a 49-yard run in the second quarter. DQwell Jackson scored the Colts other touchdown on a 35-yard fumble return as Indy produced its highest points total since November 2004.McCoy and Luck turned a 21-10 into a shootout in the third quarter.The Redskins got it started when McCoy scrambled away from two tacklers and hooked up with Logan Paulsen on a 16-yard TD pass.Three plays later, Luck found a wide-open Donte Moncrief down the seam for a 48-yard TD that made it 28-17. McCoys fourth-down fumble on the ensuing series was scooped up by Jackson, who sprinted to the end zone to make it 35-17.And after DeSean Jackson caught a 42-yard TD pass from McCoy, Luck answered with a 73-yard touchdown pass to Coby Fleener to make it 42-24 with 4:45 left in the third.Luck sealed it with a 79-yard scoring play to Moncrief early in the fourth.Moncrief had three catches for 134 yards, while Fleener finished with four catches for 127 yards and two scores.Jordan Reed had nine catches for 123 yards, and Jackson finished with five catches for 84 yards before leaving late with a bruised right leg.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Darnell Savage Jr. Super Bowl Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Geronimo-Allison-Packers-Jersey/.com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. David Bakhtiari Super Bowl Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Tramon Williams Super Bowl Jersey . While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg.CALGARY -- The Calgary Flames shook up their front office Thursday after a disappointing start to the season, firing general manager Jay Feaster and assistant general manager John Weisbrod. The Flames have just 26 points this season, good for 13th place in the 14-team Western Conference. Brian Burke, the teams president of hockey operations, will serve as acting general manager. He said the search for Feasters replacement is underway. Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger the Dallas Stars have granted Calgary permission to speak with former Flames player and Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk. Burke felt the moves needed to be made to get the franchise back on track as it tries to pursue a championship. "I wouldnt have come here if that wasnt the ultimate goal," he said. "I have to look at the steps that have been taken and figure out whats the best way for us to get on that path. "And I reached the conclusion that we needed to make this change." Burke, who was hired by the Flames in early September, added that one of the teams priorities is to get tougher and more "truculent." "We want black-and-blue hockey here, thats what we do in Alberta," Burke said. "Weve got to be big and more truculent -- I know youre all waiting for the word, there it is. I want a little more hostility out there than what Im seeing right now." Burke said it was tough to fire Feaster, who he called a friend. But he said potentially unpopular decisions come with the job. "Im not kissing babies up here," he said. "Im not running for office. This is about winning hockey games. And I have to take the steps that I think are going to lead us to win the most hockey games we can win." Calgary took an 11-15-4 record into Thursday nights home game against the Carolina Hurricanes. "If you look at our record, its not where we want to be and we have to changge it as players," said Flames captain Mark Giordano.dddddddddddd. "You could call it whatever, but the bottom line is this: as an organization, Ive been here for a while now, and right from our owners down, we want to win. "Nothing else is acceptable. Weve got to start winning hockey games and push this forward." Burke said there are no plans to make any changes to the coaching staff this season. "When he came in he told me he likes the way that we play," said head coach Bob Hartley. "And this morning he told me again. But at the same time, it doesnt change my job. You come in every day, I have a great coaching staff, we have players that want to learn and they want to work. "It doesnt really change our day-to-day operation." Burke said one of the reasons for the shakeup is that he believes the Flames are giving up points in games they should win. "Im frustrated like all of our fans are with our inability to hold leads," Burke said. "I love how this team works, I love how the coaches are playing the kids ... Im just frustrated that we seem to routinely turn third-period leads into losses." Calgary did not make the playoffs in the two full seasons Feaster served as GM. He took over in an acting role midway through the 2010-11 season, and Calgary did not qualify that year either. "We wish Jay the best," said forward Matt Stajan. "Hes a great man, he did a lot for the guys in that room. Its too bad we didnt show better on the ice but weve got to keep grinding here and find a way to win games." Feaster previously served as GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning, who he guided to a Stanley Cup win in 2004. Burke has had a long career as a hockey executive. He has previously served as GM of the Vancouver Canucks, Toronto Maple Leafs, Hartford Whalers and Anaheim Ducks, who won the Stanley Cup under his watch in 2007. ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé