Le Saint Bernard ^_^
ConnexionConnexion
Se connecter pour lire ses MPSe connecter pour lire ses MP

Thread 
Message Cl11234566 le Mar Jan 21, 2020 8:06   Remonter
Répondre en citant  

Shanghai, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Alexander Levy fired a 9-under 63 in Saturdays third round and he jumped four strokes clear of the field at the BMW Masters. Levy, a two-time winner this season on the European Tour, completed 54 holes at 22-under-par 194. His total of 194 smashed the old record of 200. Peter Hanson had set the old mark in 2012. Jamie Donaldson matched his own course record of 62 in round three at Lake Malaren Golf Club. He is alone in second place at minus-18. Donaldson first shot 62 in 2012, the first year of the tournament. Marcel Siem is one stroke back at 17-under-par 199 after a third-round 65. Justin Rose, the highest-ranked player in the field at world No. 6, carded an 8-under 64 to move into fourth place at 15-under 201. Second-round leader Nicolas Colsaerts stumbled to a 1-over 73 and he dipped into a tie for fifth at minus-13. He was joined there by Emiliano Grillo (69). Graeme McDowell (6Cool and Romain Wattel (71) are tied for seventh at 12-under- par 204. MORE TO FOLLOW. Hokie Gajan Jersey .Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. Danny Abramowicz Jersey . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-bobby-hebert-jersey-large-242e.html. After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. LeCharles Bentley Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Tyrone Hughes Jersey . The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ.BRISBANE, Australia -- Roger Federer and Lleyton Hewitt earned three-set victories on Saturday to set up a meeting in the Brisbane International final, renewing a rivalry that stretches back to the last millennium. Federer beat No. 8-seeded Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 in a semifinal featuring just two service breaks, immediately after Hewitts 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 win over second-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan. The pair of 32-year-old former No. 1s have met 26 times dating back to Hewitts win at Lyon in 1999. Federer leads their head-to-head record 18-8, including 16 wins in their last 17 matches, and has 17 Grand Slam titles to Hewitts two. "We go way back," Federer said. "My rivalry with him was pretty intense. Never nasty or anything, but just good matches. "Were total opposite from one another the way we play. ... I think thats why its always an interesting matchup for both of us." Hewitt is coming back from long-term foot and toe injuries, is ranked in the 60s and is into his first final on home soil since losing the Australian Open decider to Marat Safin in 2005 -- that last time he went beyond the semifinals at a major. The last time they met in a final, Hewitt broke Federers streak of 15 wins in head-to-heads with a comeback victory in three sets at Halle in 2010. That was the last of Hewitts 28 career titles. Federer has won 77 titles, the last being at Halle last year. "You want to play against the best players, and obviously Roger and I have a good history and a lot of tough matches in the past in slams and Davis Cups and everything,&quoot; Hewitt said.dddddddddddd "Were the same age. We grew up together. Hes a great guy. I have the upmost respect for him, not only as a player but for what he does off the court as well." Hewitt handled the heat better than his Japanese opponent as the temperatures topped 104 F (40 C), and his grinding style paid dividends as the match extended to 2 1/2 hours. He "I love a battle," said Hewitt, who won the U.S. Open in 2001 and Wimbledon in 2002 and spent 80 weeks at No. 1 before Federer assumed the top ranking and held onto it for 4 1/2 years. "Mentally this is a major win to have come back and gone the distance." Federer said he struggled against Hewitt earlier in his career before getting on top in the rivalry. Now both married with kids, theyre occasional practice partners and get on well. Both players have reflected on a Davis Cup semifinal between Australia and Switzerland at Rod Laver Arena in 2003 as the turning point in their rivalry, and in Federers career. Hewitt rallied from two sets and a break down to win that match, but it still changed Federers mindset for the better. "I was ... serving for the match, ended up losing 6-1 in the fifth," Federer recalled Saturday. "It really proved to me that I could play great tennis not just for a set, two sets, but three sets or maybe even longer against the toughest guys out there. "And for me to be able to not just do it tennis-wise but physically and mentally gave me the big belief that I could hang with the best -- then I went on a run like I did." ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé