Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Adidas Logan Couture Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Sep 21, 2018 9:30
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Adidas Logan Couture Jersey Répondre en citant

Adam Jones took a big swing Geronimo Allison Jersey , and the result was a popup. He slammed his bat to the ground in disgust and dutifully jogged to first base.

Somehow, that seemingly routine out became the catalyst for a six-run inning that carried the Baltimore Orioles past the Los Angeles Angels 8-2 on Sunday.

Manny Machado and Mark Trumbo hit consecutive homers after the Angels lost the popup in the sun, and the Orioles got a strong pitching performance from Kevin Gausman in snapping a seven-game losing streak.

Los Angeles was up 1-0 when Jones led off the fourth against Deck McGuire (0-1) by hitting a ball high in the air. Second baseman Ian Kinsler couldn’t catch sight of it, and the ball landed on the dirt between second and first for a gift single.

”Sounds funny to say, but those are the types of things that have been happening to us,” Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. ”Kinsler’s as good a second baseman as there is.”

Machado followed with his 21st home run , Trumbo connected , and Steve Wilkerson singled in a run before Tim Beckham capped the surge with a two-run single.

The home runs were lamentable, but the popup was especially galling to the Angels.

”Obviously it’s unexpected. It happens,” manager Mike Scioscia said. ”He thought he had a bead on it and all of a sudden it disappeared in the sun.”

Jones got credit for a hit, but it sure didn’t feel that way.

”Sure O. J. Simpson Jersey , it’s just like an error,” Scioscia said. ”I don’t think (McGuire) was affected by it, but obviously it adds fuel to the fire and starts a rally for them.”

Trumbo homered again in the fifth and Trey Mancini also connected to help Baltimore secure its only victory during a seven-game homestand that began with four straight losses to Seattle.

Gausman (4-6) weathered temperatures in the upper 90s to go eight innings, allowing two runs and six hits to end a run of eight straight winless starts.

The Orioles improved to 1-15 against the AL West and won at home for only the second time in 19 games since May 13.

Baltimore still owns the worst record in the majors, but there were plenty of smiles to go around on this day.

”We’re undefeated in July,” Showalter said with a grin. ”Sometimes, you have to laugh to keep from crying, right? We have good people. It just hasn’t happened for us, but we have half the season left. That’s the approach we’re taking.”

Kole Calhoun homered and Albert Pujols drove in a run for the Angels, who were seeking the first season sweep of Baltimore in franchise history. They settled for going 5-1, their fewest losses against the Orioles in one year.

THIS AND THAT

LA reliever Eduardo Parades has allowed five HRs in 16 1/3 innings. … Gausman did not allow a walk for the fifth time this season. … Wilkerson recorded his first career double http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/john-simon-jersey , but Showalter said the rookie left with an apparent oblique injury. … Angels star Mike Trout did not reach base for only the 12th time in 85 games this year.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Angels: DH/RHP Shohei Ohtani (elbow) was scheduled to take live batting practice in California. Asked if the two-way star could be activated for this week’s series against Seattle, Scioscia replied, ”Let’s get by today, see how he does.” … RHP Garrett Richards (hamstring) could be ready to come off the DL on Wednesday to start against Seattle.

Orioles: OF Colby Rasmus was held out with an illness. … RHP Darren O’Day said he opted for season-ending surgery on his hamstring because there was no guarantee he would be healthy by September. ”I need to functionally get it fixed so it just doesn’t happen again,” he said. … RHP Chris Tillman (back) will need at least one more rehabilitative start after allowing five runs and eight hits in 3 2/3 innings for Triple-A Norfolk on Saturday night.

UP NEXT

Angels: After taking Monday off, LA faces Seattle on the road to launch a three-game series. Andrew Heaney (4-5, 3.95 ERA) is 0-3 with a 6.14 ERA in seven road starts.

Orioles: Following a day off Monday, Baltimore sends Alex Cobb (2-9, 6.75) to the mound in the opener of a two-game interleague series in Philadelphia.

Derrick Henry has patiently waited for his chance to shine and now heading into his third NFL season the 2015 Heisman Trophy winner will have his chance.

Henry isn't sharing any specific goals for yards or touchdowns, but the Tennessee Titans running back made one thing clear: He is looking forward to a big season.

"I definitely want to be dominant this year," Henry said Danny Trevathan Jersey , adding that he plans to make the most of any opportunities he gets. The former Alabama standout said he just wants to "make plays for this offense, be a consistent back. Make plays any chance that I'm in there and just do what I'm asked."

And above all else, Henry wants to "help this team win games."

The soft-spoken Henry gave a glimpse of just what he could do in the NFL in the Titans' comeback victory in Kansas City , running for 156 yards for the second-best playoff performance in franchise history.

But Henry doesn't define being dominant by putting up big numbers.

Henry's definition is "having a great game every game and have an impact every game at my position. .... How I make plays and what I do throughout the game to help this team win."

There were questions why general manager Jon Robinson used his third pick in the second round in 2016 to select Henry only weeks after trading for DeMarco Murray , the 2014 NFL Offensive Player of the Year. Turned out to be a good move; the Titans cut Murray in March after his production dropped last season.

They also signed Dion Lewis to join Henry in the backfield, but the 6-foot-3, 247-pound Henry led the Titans with 744 yards rushing last season despite starting only two games and getting eight fewer carries than Murray.

"Dions' a great guy, and we've been getting along very well," Henry said. "Very excited to have a tandem together."

The Titans aren't saying who will start at running back. Tennessee plays Aug. 9 at Green Bay the regular season opener is Sept. 9 at Miami.

Lewis was signed for his skills catching passes out of the backfield to fit the new offense being installed by coordinator Matt LaFleur. Henry didn't have as much of a chance to showcase his hands in college with just 17 catches, but he did have 35 yards receiving in last year's wild-card game in Kansas City.

That helped Henry set a franchise-record in the postseason with 191 yards from scrimmage, topping the mark of 178 yards set by Billy Cannon on Jan. 1 Joe Theismann Jersey , 1961, in the AFL.

First-year head coach Mike Vrabel said everyone is working for a starting job.

"As we continue to work through the offense and through the plays and the complimentary type of football that we want to run, some of those things will sort themselves out. The plays that we like with Dion and the plays that we like with Derrick are going to start to emerge," Vrabel said.

One thing's for sure: LaFleur's offense will be leaning on outside zone runs, and that should play into Henry's strength. That's what he ran in college at Alabama where he became the Crimson Tide's all-time leading rusher with 3,591 yards and 42 TDs rushing.

"I like it a lot," Henry said of the offensive scheme.

NOTES: Safety Johnathan Cyprien walked off the field Wednesday with trainers after apparently hurting his left knee. ... Vrabel said CB Malcolm Butler and DL Jurrell Casey had the day off to help them with a couple issues hoping they return Thursday. Vrabel said rookie LB Rashaan Evans, the No. 22 pick overall, is day to day with an unspecified injury. ... The Titans placed OT John Theus on the reserve/retired list.

Adidas Logan Couture Jersey
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Adidas Logan Couture Jersey