Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Jan 17, 2019 7:45
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys Répondre en citant

Cowboys vs. Seahawks: Five bold predictions as https://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/leighton-vander-esch-jersey Dallas invades Seattle Seattle is a weird place when it comes to recent Dallas Cowboys history.Tony Romo’s infamous first playoff game came in Seattle. The greatest regular-season win of this current brain trust happened there four years ago. The state of the franchise as a whole was completely altered there in the preseason just two years ago. It’s a weird place.It makes sense that things would be a little weird for the Cowboys when visiting a weird place. They’re shooting for a 2-1 record Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys , they’ve never not been 2-1 under Jason Garrett through three games, and to get there they’ll have to maybe go through Earl Thomas. I told you it was weird.Let’s get weird ourselves. It’s time for bold predictions around BTB. How weird do you want to be?Ezekiel Elliott will lead the Cowboys in receptionsCan anybody tell me the most times that Zeke has ever been targeted in the passing game through his sort career? I’m not going to make a Bueller joke, but I am going to keep buying you time while you think and I continue to write this sentence. Time’s up.Elliott’s career high when it comes to targets is a perfect seven (shout out to Monica Geller). When was Zeke targeted this frequently? Only on December 24th, 2017 when the Dallas Cowboys hosted these Seattle Seahawks. Zeke has been targeted five times on six separate instances, but they’re all tied for third when it comes to his most-targeted days. We’ve seen Dak Prescott look Zeke’s way seven times once as mentioned and also six times in a lone instance. When was that? Only last week against the New York Giants.The Cowboys have used Zeke a lot in the passing game (relatively) lately. The Cowboys have also historically (relatively) used Zeke a lot in the passing game when playing Seattle. You do the math.The Hot Boyz will have no less than five sacksThis sounds pretty modest for a group as prolific as The Hot Boyz (the name bothers some people Womens Amari Cooper Jersey , but I dig it personally), but it’s not like they’re going to rip off six sacks every week of the season (only twice, you know, when they play Eli Manning).Seattle has allowed Russell Wilson to be sacked in each of their two games so far this season. It only makes sense that they let THB get in on the action they’ve been spreading across the league. Unlike last week, somebody on the Cowboys is going to have multiple sacks. Consider that a prediction within a prediction. Predictionception!Rico Gathers will catch the game’s first touchdown... seriouslyThe world almost saw the internet get destroyed last week when Dak Prescott targeted Rico Gathers in the endzone. Had they connected http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/amari-cooper-jersey , we’d all be lost in space at this moment. Did you know that the last time the Cowboys visited the Seahawks in the regular season that the first Dallas touchdown was scored by a tight end that people wanted to see worked in the passing game? I’m talking of course about the legendary Gavin Escobar, and while Rico Gathers seems to have many more people’s eye than Escobar did, the want for him is similar across the fanbase. Gathers is getting in the endzone today. What better time than a weird time?Chris Jones will boom a punt that travels at least 70 yardsThere’s a lot that’s usually said (including by myself) about that 2014 game in Seattle, but one thing that’s typically lost in the memory of it all is that that was the day Dan Bailey became the most-accurate kicker in NFL History. Talk about good times.Chris Jones isn’t on any historic precipice or anything entering this game, but he is an all-around awesome punter. At some point his number is going to get called and he is going to boom it. Much is made about Seattle’s rookie punter Michael Dickson Womens Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , look for the Puntisher to put him in his proper place.Dallas will make it eight consecutive quarters without trailingOne of last week’s bold predictions was that the Cowboys would lead after every quarter. Not to toot our own horn or anything (immediately toots horn), but that happened. Shout out once again to the incomparable Eli Manning.The Cowboys are currently on a four quarter streak where they haven’t trailed. They’re going to double that in Seattle. That’s right, I said double. Look for the Cowboys to take the lead and never look back against a Seahawks team that is struggling just about everywhere except quarterback. Let’s have some fun. Obviously the Cowboys have an interesting setup with their front office in that Jerry Jones is the owner and general manager. For years now people have apportioned different amounts of credit for different things to Stephen Jones and Will McClay.Dallas traded for wide receiver Amari Cooper on Monday and the move certainly suggests that they believe they can still salvage the 2018 season. Jerry Jones had previously cancelled his Tuesday appearance on 105.3 The Fan and many immediately speculated that it was because he was handling this trade, but what if he wasn’t the Jones who was fully in charge?We’ll never know the exact ins and outs of how the trade with Oakland fully materialized, but Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie offered some interesting quotes in the aftermath of it.McKenzie sheds light on the fact that Dallas didn’t first inquire about Amari until last Friday. Two days later the Cowboys lost on the road in Washington Authentic Dak Prescott Jersey , but apparently Stephen Jones somewhat promised a call on Monday morning no matter what. Obviously Dallas didn’t see enough from their own receivers to feel like a trade was no longer necessary.What’s also interesting about this whole sequence is that it was Stephen Jones who called the Raiders and “gave the pick.” Obviously Stephen and Jerry work closely together, but these are situations and deals that Jerry has handled himself. Stephen handling this one, one of such magnitude, could be a sign that more is changing as many have long thought. Custom New York Giants Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Customized Dallas Cowboys Jerseys