Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Fév 14, 2019 2:53
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey Répondre en citant

Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers: NFL Week 1 Pre-Party Livestream and Open Thread Good morning and happy football Sunday Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey , in what just over the last week became an incredibly intriguing season for the Bears.I mean, it was already shaping up to be one, what with the team signing new head coach Matt Nagy to get the most out of second-year, second-overall pick Mitchell Trubisky, coupled with a complete overhaul of offensive skill positions. Tie that with the retaining of Vic Fangio and defensive back Kyle Fuller and this year’s first round draft pick Roquan Smith, and there was plenty to be excited about.Then the Mackopalypse happened. Kahlil Mack became a Bear to answer the team’s biggest defensive question mark http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/adrian-amos-jersey , and suddenly... a potential playoff conversation with this squad?Don’t get me wrong, the Packers (not to mention the Vikings) are as of yet expected to be the class of the NFC North. Aaron Rodgers still exists, and that has always tipped the scales in the last several years to the Pack’s favor.But for the Navy and Orange, what better statement than a week one win over the Packers, in their home, with these overhauls. I can’t think of one.For the first time this season Womens Aaron Lynch Jersey , allow me to say: Bear Down, my friends.—————————————————————————————-We’re bringing back the WCG Sunday Livestreams one more time; starting about 9:30 CT and going for about two hours, myself and Sam will be here doing what we always do: Talking Bears football and laughing at just how badly I can play Madden. (Believe me: It’s bad.)Want to talk to us? Here’s howVery Happyown here in these very commentsOver on the Twitch side at SJS_illiniOr on our Twitters: Myself at @SJS_illini; Sam at @SamHouseholderThis window will light up like Christmas in September when we go live; we’ll see you then.The WCG Livestream has completed. Thank you!Some recent articles from WCG:5 Questions with Acme Packing CompanyWeek 1 Game Preview: Bears vs. PackersBears vs Packers Injury Report5 Questions with WCG (From APC)WCG Predicts the 2018 NFL seasonWCG Predicts the Bears’ 2018 seasonOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL SECTION IS LEGITFanPulse: Who is the NFL MVP after 4 weeks? Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Bears fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.So far through the first quarter of the NFL season Authentic Tarik Cohen Jersey , we have several candidates for league MVP stepping up already. If these players can keep up their stellar play, the race for the year end award could be a toss up. The most surprising name to be in the discussion is the Chicago Bears’ Khalil Mack. It’s not because he’s undeserving, but because this has historically been a quarterback or running back award since it started in 1957.The NFL hasn’t had a defensive player win this award since 1986 when the New York Giants’ Lawrence Taylor won. Before him, the last defensive player to win was defensive tackle Alan Page of the Minnesota Vikings. And that’s it. Those two, along with Washington Redskins’ kicker Mark Moseley in the strike shortened season of 1982, are the only non-QB/RB to win the league’s MVP award.Mack is currently second in the all-important FanPulse voting behind the Chiefs’ Patrick Mahomes Womens Trey Burton Jersey , and in front of the Rams’ Jared Goff, and the Saints’ Alvin Kamara, but I think Mack has staying power. Remember this is a guy that was just signed before the season started. His offseaosn workout was basically at the gym. He’s done all his damage, and won NFC Defensive Player of the Month, while working himself into football shape. Unless Mahomes continues his ridiculous pace, I think Mack may have what it takes to become the third defensive player to take the prize.What do you guys think?If you aren’t a part of WCG’s FanPulse www.chicagobearsteamonline.com , join now!
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Womens Prince Amukamara Jersey