Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Steelers kept giving the Chargers chances at easier
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Mai 06, 2019 9:08
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Steelers kept giving the Chargers chances at easier Répondre en citant

The Chargers also scored two touchdowns along the way that featured relatively obvious flags which weren’t thrown Melvin Gordon Jerseys 2019 , but Steelers coach Mike Tomlin didn’t want to go there after last night’s 33-30 loss.“You know, I’ma keep my mouth shut. I’ma do that,” Tomlin said, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com. “‘Cause I’ve sent enough money to New York.”I guess that’s the new version of “I’m just here so I don’t get fined,” but Tomlin certainly had plenty to complain about, beyond calling the miss “unfortunate.”Right tackle Sam Tevi appeared guilty of a clear false start in the first quarter on a 46-yard touchdown pass, and their punt return score in the fourth quarter appeared to include an illegal block in the back.In October, Tomlin was fined $25,000 after calling officials a “joke.”“Hey guys, I’m not getting into the officiating elements of what transpired and how it was communicated,” he said. “I’m just not. It’s fruitless. It doesn’t change the outcome of the game.”The Steelers still blew a 23-7 lead, and allowed 231 yards in the second half, so they had plenty of responsibility for their own demise, but that doesn’t mean they were happy about the guys in stripes.NFL cuts tracker While fans will have their eyes plastered to the Chargers’ list of cuts, it’s important to also keep an eye on the cuts coming from other teams. While a player may not fit right with one team, they may be the last piece to another team’s roster.An example of this was used in Cole Thompson’s debut piece that zeroed-in on potential quarterbacks from other squads who may be better back-up options than current reserve QBs Geno Smith and Cardale Jones.Another area where the Bolts could use some help from outside the current roster is depth along the offensive line. The UDFAs that the team picked up following the 2018 draft have been severely underwhelming and I don’t see any of them earning a spot on the final 53 or the practice squad.As cuts start to roll in from across the country, check back to this list to stay on top of them all.Arizona CardinalsScooby Wright III, LBChris Campbell, CBAtlanta FalconsAnthony Wimbush, LBJamil Douglas White Philip Rivers Jerseys , OGAnthony Pasztor, OGBaltimore RavensAndrew Donnal, G/TChristian La Couture, DEDevier Posey, WRAlvin Jones, LBBuffalo BillsCorey Coleman, WRCarolina PanthersLadarius Gunter, CBCam Serigne, TEBug Howard, WRAdam Bisnowaty, OTChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsJarvion Williams, RBDarius Hillary, DBCleveland BrownsJeff Janis, WRJustin Currie, LBJustin Vogel, PDerron Smith, DBDallas CowboysKony Ealy, DEDenver BroncosMarcus Rush, LBBryce Bobo. WRJohn Dielman, OLDetroit LionsSterling Moore Philip Rivers Jerseys 2019 , CBTeo Redding, WRChistian Ringo, DTGreen Bay PackersChris Odom, LBHouston TexansShane Lechler, PDavid Quessenberry, OTJaryd Jones-Smith, OTBraxton Miller, WRRoderick Johnson, OTLavon Coleman, RBIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsCarroll Phillips, DEKansas City ChiefsLos Angeles RamsTegray Scales, LBJojo Natson, WRSam Ficken, KOL Cornelius LucasMiami DolphinsGavin Escobar, TEMinnesota VikingsJake Weineke, WRKorey Robertson, WRLuke McNitt, FBJP Quinn, CKalen Jones, OGNew England PatriotsKhalfani Muhammad White Antonio Gates Jerseys , RBNew Orleans SaintsMichael Floyd, WRDeon Yelder, TEBrandon Tate, WRHau’oli Kikaha, DENew York GiantsAndrew Adams, SNew York JetsCharles Johnson. WRAntonio Garcia. OTGino Gradkowski, CXavier Cooper, DEDarius James, OTDimitri Flowers, FBObum Gwacham, OLBDavid Bass, LBKendall Reyes, DTMych Thomas, DTKevin Minter, LBOakland RaidersGriff Whalen, WRPharoah Brown, TEPhiladelphia EaglesChristian Hackenburg, QBBilly Brown, TEJon Toth, OLGannon Sinclair Antonio Gates Jerseys 2019 , TEPittsburgh SteelersSan Francisco 49ersJoe Williams, RBJeff Locke, PJP Flynn, OLAldrick Robinson, WRWill Sutton, DLSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersNathan Bazata, DTDevine Redding, RBMatt Weiser, TEJosh Liddell, SAustin Allen, QBDonteea Dye, WRCharles Sims, RBTennessee TitansJordan Veasy, WRDemontre Hurst, CBThe Washington Football Team

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Steelers kept giving the Chargers chances at easier