Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Here is episode 2 of the Bears Link Podcast!
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Mai 14, 2019 8:21
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Here is episode 2 of the Bears Link Podcast! Répondre en citant

For those of you who like a transcript Tarik Cohen Jersey , here you go!Look out for a special guest in the second half...Hello Bears fans, and welcome to The Bears Link Podcast! I know, this is not the same name that it was last week. I was asked to change the name due to Monster on the Mic being too similar to another name. But if you subscribe to the WCG podcasts on iTunes or on Google Play, then you don’t need to do anything, you are still subscribed. The Bears are playing in Miami this Sunday, Mitch is keeping the sleeve on, and the Bears are almost completely healthy鈥et’s go!!!Since there wasn’t a game this past week, there isn’t a whole lot to dissect per se, so I am going to focus on the upcoming game against the Dolphins. First things first, for those of you who missed the injury report as of the recording of this podcast, which happens to be Thursday evening, then here is the rundown:Marcus Cooper did not participate and I wouldn’t expect him to play. This isn’t an injury that I am wringing my hands over personally. Limited in practice was Prince Amukamara and Eric Kush. If you watch my Bears Link Film Study videos or follow me on Twitter, you know that I have an affinity for guard James Daniels. Personally, I thought he should have been playing from the start of the season. But with this injury to Eric Kush and the signing of guard Bryan Witzmann, this seems like the perfect opportunity for Daniels to take hold of the starting left guard job. My guess is that Kush is inactive on Sunday and we see either Bradley Sowell or Witzmann come off the bench in an emergency. Amukamara has been practicing on a limited basis since the injury, so this is going to be something to monitor on game day. If I had to guess, I would say that he sits another week. While the hamstring might be healed enough to play with, the heat and humidity in Miami is usually hellish on muscles http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-mcmahon-jersey , especially leg muscles. Best to play it safe with the Patriots coming to town. The other thing to consider with the Amukamara injury is the fact that Miami is 18th in offensive DVOA, according to Football Outsiders, and 19th in passing DVOA. So not exactly a juggernaut. More interesting thought is the fact that Kevin Toliver has played well in roughly a game and a half. At this point, I am expecting both Daniels and Toliver to start. A name that is no longer on the injury report is rookie wide receiver Anthony Miller. Clearly the Bears didn’t struggle to pass against the Bucs without Miller, but I would still feel better knowing that he is on the field. I would expect to see his snaps be somewhat limited, but still see a few targets this week. Don’t be surprised to see him work downfield a little bit more. Matt Nagy has shown the ability to use his tendencies to gain an advantage over his opponents. Miller is only averaging about 6 yards of depth per route run, look to see the Bears exploit that trend. This is going to be an interesting match-up for the Bears. Miami has a good defense statistically this year, but it might not be what people think. They are 5th in overall DVOA, 5th against the pass, and 9th against the run. But when you look at the numbers, it actually looks like they are tougher to run on than pass. There are a lot of folks that believe that Jordan Howard will get 10-25 carries this week, but I don’t see that happening. Miami’s pass defense is skewed by the fact that they have 10 interceptions, but interceptions aren’t always what they seem. There were a lot of tipped passes and very poorly thrown balls included in that number. Outside of Robert Quin, the Dolphins also don’t have a great pass rush. I would expect them to blitz the Bears heavily, as we saw teams do in the first 3 weeks of the season. It will be up to Nagy and Mitch Trubisky to make them pay for it. The place where the Bears have the biggest advantage here is on defense. The Dolphins offensive line is hurting, undermanned, and frankly, not very good. The Bears have Womens Walter Payton Jersey , well the Bears have Khalil Mack, Akiem Hicks, and a host of others who love to harass quarterbacks. Perhaps even better than a porous offensive line, is the fact that Ryan Tannehill will throw the ball up for grabs if pressured. Just go ahead and watch last week’s game against the Bengals鈥oof. You know whose defensive front is better than the Bengals? Yeah, that’s right. Our is!Needless to say, I am picking the Bears to win this game. It will not be a gimme by any means, but I do think that they Bears come out victorious. My official prediction for this game is 27-17 Bears, and I am sticking to that. I have a special segment that, cross my fingers, is going to be a regular part of the show. I was able to spend a few minutes talking about the history of the Bears and Dolphins match-up with WCG’s own: the venerable Jack Silverstein. So without further ado, let’s hear from Jack!(Jack)I just want to thank Jack again for coming on the podcast and for his time. He was a little angry after doing research about this match-up. In case you missed it, Jack shared all of that fine research on WCG and it’s called: How the Miami Dolphins became our existential threat.This is an awesome read, so I suggest you check it out. Well, that’s going to do it for this week’s episode of The Bears Link Podcast. Make sure that you check out all of the latest happenings on Windy City Gridiron as well as following me on Twitter @BearsLink82 and checking out The Bears Link Film Study on YouTube, which is also posted on WCG. And always remember to Bear Down! THIS IS NOT AN OPEN THREADBEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSSAllardyce: Eagles tipped Cody Parkey's field goal, not a straight up miss - NBC Sports Chicago - On closer examination Gale Sayers Jersey , it looks like Cody Parkey didn't miss a game-winning field goal but Eagles' Treyvon Hester got a finger on it.Cox: Cody Parkey got booed as he left the field after missing potential game-winning field - NBC Sports Chicago - Cody Parkey received the boo birds from the Soldier Field crowd after missing a potential game-winning kick in the playoffs.'Shell-Shocked:' Trubisky Reacts to Loss Against Eagles - NBC Chicago Video - Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky had some ups and some downs in his first career playoff game, but unfortunately he’ll have to wait for his chance at a second after the team lost 16-15 to the...Game Recap: Bears fall to Eagles in wild-card game - ChicagoBears.com - The Bears reached the playoffs for the first time in eight years and generated hope for the future. But their magical season came to a disappointing and sudden end Sunday as the Monsters of the Midway fell to the Eagles 16-15 at Soldier Field.Pace talks playoffs on pregame show - ChicagoBears.com - General manager Ryan Pace appeared on the Bears pregame radio show Sunday on WBBM Newsradio 780 AM and 105.9 FM to discuss the team’s playoff game against the Eagles.Dickinson: Bears exceed expectations, now look for more pieces - ESPN - Matt Nagy changed the culture, Khalil Mack took the defense to another level, and Mitchell Trubisky made strides, but their run ended in heartbreak.Medina: The Sound of a Season Ending - Bleacher Nation - The end.Bears Fall To Eagles In Wild-Card Game After Cody Parkey's Late Miss - 670 The Score - Parkey's game-winning field-goal attempt hit the upright and the crossbar.Bernstein: Bears Ending A Sad All-Timer - 670 The Score - In a nightmare, Cody Parkey's winning field-goal attempt clanged off the upright.Finley: Bears safety Eddie Jackson in, tight end Trey Burton out vs Eagles - Sun Times - The Bears got their all-pro safety back for their most important game of the year.Campbell: Mitch Trubisky's final-drive heroics go for naught after missed field goal - 'He did everything we asked him to do' - Chicago Tribune - Before the Bears' final drive, coach Matt Nagy said quarterback Mitch Trubisky looked at him and smiled. “I just told him: ‘This is where the story begins,' " Nagy said. Unfortunately for Trubisky, the ending wasn’t up to him.Kane: The goal-line stand that wasn't - Bears defense can't quite hold off Eagles in final minute - Chicago Tribune - After Eagles quarterback Nick Foles found Alshon Jeffery for an 11-yard catch late in Sunday’s 16-15 Bears playoff loss at Soldier Field, a Bears defense that aced so many tests this season faced a whopper of a challenge.Kane: Bears fall to Eagles 16-15 as late Cody Parkey field goal attempt hits upright and crossbar - Chicago Tribune - The Bears drove into field goal range late in the fourth quarter only to have Cody Parkey miss from 43 yards out, ending their season with a 16-15 loss to the Eagles at Soldier Field on Sunday.Kane & Campbell: All-Pro safety Eddie Jackson activated but doesn't play in Bears' playoff loss to Eagles - Chicago Tribune - Bears safety Eddie Jackson was dressed in full uniform with his helmet on Sunday afternoon at Soldier Field, but the safety stood on the sideline for the entire 16-15 loss to the Eagles.Malogon & Green: Bears tailgaters make the most of playoffs: 'We can’t control how they play, but we’ve never had a bad tailgate party in all those years' - Chicago Tribune - Chicago Bears fans tailgate outside Soldier Field on Sunday just before the team faces the Philadelphia Eagles in a wild-card playoff.Chicago Bears-Philadelphia Eagles Wildcard Postgame Show: Season Ends With a 'Doink' as Bears Lose By One Point - The Chicago Audible Podcast - A comprehensive game recap with instant analysis and insight on the Chicago Bears wildcard loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.Stankevitz: Cody Parkey, Bears squander Super Bowl shot with another doink - NBC Sports Chicago - Cody Parkey's attempt at a game-winning field goal hit the woodwork twice and cost the Bears a shot to advance in the playoffs.Ellis: The Bears defense was up to the task, but the spirited effort just wasn't enough in Wild Card loss - NBC Sports Chicago - Foles Magic claimed its latest victim on Sunday afternoon.Andracki: When it comes to trolling Cody Parkey, the Eagles were the most savage offenders - NBC Sports Chicago - The trolls are out in full force going in on Bears kickers Cody Parkey http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-singletary-jersey , but the Eagles players might be the most savage offenders.Finley: Another Cody Parkey upright ends Bears season with playoff loss to Eagles - Sun Times - The Bears kicker, who had hit the upright an amazing five times this season, hit both the upright and the crossbar on a 43-yard field goal attempt.Finley: Catch? Fumble? Confusing call on Bears' final drive of first half vs Eagles - Sun Times - Was it a catch? A fumble? What happens when no one recovers it?Bears vs. Eagles 2019: Final score and game highlights for NFC Wild Card Game - Sun Times - Cody Parkey missed a potential game-winning kick with 10 seconds left in regulation as the Bears' season came to an end Sunday evening.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONCurl’s 2018 2019 NFL Wildcard Postgame: Eagles slowly squash out the Eagles dreams in 16 15 defensive swat-off - Windy City Gridiron - It was a rough night with a rougher end. But these Bears have a lot to love heading into 2019WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Here is episode 2 of the Bears Link Podcast!