Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Mai 16, 2019 3:39
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

The third game of Wild Card weekend features the Los Angeles Chargers (12-4) at the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) in a rematch of a week 16 game that AFC North champs won 22-10. That game mattered more..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers Gameday Open ThreadNFL Wild Card Round: Los Angeles Chargers at Baltimore Ravens open threadNew Drew Kaser Color Rush Jersey ,1142commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareNFL Wild Card Round: Los Angeles Chargers at Baltimore Ravens open threadJake Roth-USA TODAY SportsThe third game of Wild Card weekend features the Los Angeles Chargers (12-4) at the Baltimore Ravens (10-6) in a rematch of a week 16 game that AFC North champs won 22-10. That game mattered more for the visiting Ravens than it did for the Chargers who had already locked up a trip to the playoffs before kickoff. Today’s game has the same stakes for both teams: win and advance to take on the New England Patriots or lose and go home.Both teams will be missing key players on the defensive side of the ball. Los Angeles will be without standout off ball linebacker Jatavis Brown who will be replaced by a combination of Hayes Pullard and Adrian Phillips. And Baltimore will have to make do with a combo of Brandon Carr and Anthony Levine at slot cornerback since Tavon Young was ruled out this morning due to a groin injury.This should be a tough, hard fought game, and if it is decided by more than one score that will be a surprise. The Chargers are underdogs on the road and I think that’s just fine. Go Bolts! Andy:“Another week in the books!Ah-HA!I love it!”Jon:“Another week closer to those sweet Hunter Henry Color Rush Jersey , sweet draft picks.”Vance: “Another week on borrowed time. With Hue getting the boot, I even lost my $200 bet on first coach fired! It seems there’s nothing I can control any more..”. . .Andy:Now, let me check the power levels of our rival clubs. Andy: WHAT??This scouter is on the fritz.The Chargers didn’t even PLAY this week!Jon: What’s the big deal?Let me check my scouter.-In Unison:“EXACTLY NUMBER 5?? They’re (marginally) higher than before!!!”. . .Ladies and gentlemen Joe Barksdale Color Rush Jersey , welcome back to our weekly variety show! The Power Rankings Roundup (the above referenced power levels to the uninitiated) are an arguably arbitrary system of making sense of which teams are improving and which are falling out of favor. That said, it is possible that an assortment of Power Rankings is the most trustworthy resource for measuring a team’s impact for one simple reason: There is no true metric for their order. That’s right- they list how each media conglomerate feels about a team.Wins are the most important method for determining a team’s ranking, but quality of wins is right behind that. For instance Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey , a powerful team that barely scrapes by against a bottom feeder will lose ranking in a given week. A spunky fight in a loss might catapult a team up a few levels. These are all elementary basics to the Power Ranking system, but one of the most fascinating discrepancies between outlets is how they deal with the uncanny BYE WEEK.The Chargers did not play anyone this week, but they also did not lose. Their biggest rival Melvin Ingram Color Rush Jersey , the Chiefs, beat another AFC West contender, the Broncos. The Raiders have pretty much thrown the towel in for this season (and the Broncos are on their way to the same end).Let’s dispense with the GIFs and get right to a roundup Jahleel Addae Color Rush Jersey , shall we?ESPN.com1. Los Angeles Rams2. Kansas City Chiefs3. New Orleans Saints4. New England Patriots5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Carolina Panthers7. Pittsburgh Steelers8. Minnesota Vikings9. Philadelphia Eagles10. Baltimore RavensUSA Today1. Los Angeles Rams2. New Orleans Saints3. New England Patriots4. Kansas City Chiefs5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Pittsburgh Steelers7. Washington Redskins8. Carolina Panthers9. Minnesota Vikings10. Philadelphia EaglesSB Nation1. Los Angeles Rams2. New England Patriots3. Kansas City Chiefs4. New Orleans Saints5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Pittsburgh Steelers7. Carolina Panthers8. Chicago Bears9. Washington Redskins10. Philadelphia EaglesCBS.com1. Los Angeles Rams2. New Orleans Saints 3. New England Patriots4. Kansas City Chiefs5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Pittsburgh Steelers7. Washington Redskins 8. Carolina Panthers9. Minnesota Vikings10. Baltimore RavensBleacher Report1. Los Angeles Rams (8-0)2. Kansas City Chiefs (7-1)3. New England Patriots (6-2)4. New Orleans Saints (6-1)5. Los Angeles Chargers (5-2)6. Washington Redskins (5-2)7. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2-1)8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-3)9. Carolina Panthers (5-2)10. Minnesota Vikings (4-3-1)NFL.com1. Los Angeles Rams2. New England Patriots3. Kansas City Chiefs4. New Orleans Saints5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Carolina Panthers7. Pittsburgh Steelers8. Minnesota Vikings9. Washington Redskins10. Chicago BearsBusiness Insider1. Los Angeles Rams2. New Orleans Saints3. Kansas City Chiefs4. New England Patriots 5. Los Angeles Chargers6. Carolina Panthers7. Pittsburgh Steelers8. Chicago Bears9. Washington Redskins10. Houston TexansAverage Rating: 5.0Most Common Rating: 5.0It’s really no surprise that the Chargers are staying put at 5, having not lost— what is surprising is that no other teams have impressed enough to jump above them in the national radar. One thing is for sure- this will not stay the same next week. A win over Seattle will put them in with the league’s best contenders. A loss will have them falling toward the bottom of the top 10.-Jason “Animation Nerd” Michaels
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger Casey Hayward Color Rush Jersey