Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger quora Where-can-you-buy-cheap-jerseys
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Mai 16, 2019 10:17
Message Auteur Message
linchao
Dahu
Dahu

L'humeur de linchao sur www.imood.com

Sujet du message:  quora Where-can-you-buy-cheap-jerseys Répondre en citant

San Diego Padres (21-18 cheap jerseys , third in the NL West) vs. Colorado Rockies (18-20, fourth in the NL West)Denver; Saturday, 8 p.m. EDTPITCHING PROBABLES: Padres: Joey Lucchesi (3-2, 5.00 ERA, 1.44 WHIP, 36 strikeouts) Rockies: Jon Gray (3-3, 4.22 ERA, 1.29 WHIP www.thecheapmlbjersey.com , 43 strikeouts)BOTTOM LINE: Colorado can secure a series sweep over San Diego with a win.The Rockies are 6-9 against NL West teams. The Colorado pitching staff as a whole has an ERA of 5.02. German Marquez leads the team with a 3.43 ERA.The Padres are 10-10 against the rest of their division. San Diego has hit 57 home runs this season, sixth in the majors. Franmil Reyes leads them with 10, averaging one every 12 at-bats.TOP PERFORMERS: Nolan Arenado leads the Rockies with 21 extra base hits and is slugging .604. Trevor Story is 9-for-41 with two doubles, two home runs and seven RBIs over the last 10 games for Colorado.Hunter Renfroe leads the Padres with 17 extra base hits and has 19 RBIs. Reyes is 17-for-42 with three doubles, four home runs and eight RBIs over the last 10 games for San Diego.LAST 10 GAMES: Rockies: 5-5, .278 batting average, 6.96 ERA, outscored opponents by one runPadres: 5-5 replica MLB jerseys , .255 batting average, 4.81 ERA, outscored opponents by one runRockies Injuries: Chris Rusin: 10-day IL (back), Harrison Musgrave: 10-day IL (elbow), Jake McGee: 10-day IL (knee), Noel Cuevas: 10-day IL (quad).Padres Injuries: Trey Wingenter: 10-day IL (shoulder), Garrett Richards: 60-day IL (elbow), Jacob Nix: 60-day IL (elbow) MLB Jerseys Wholesale From China , Aaron Loup: 10-day IL (elbow), Dinelson Lamet: 60-day IL (elbow), Brett Kennedy: 60-day IL (shoulder), Miguel Diaz: 60-day IL (knee), Jose Castillo: 60-day IL (hip), Travis Jankowski: 60-day IL (foot), Franchy Cordero: 10-day IL (elbow), Fernando Tatis Jr.: 10-day IL (hamstring) Cheap MLB Jerseys , Jose Pirela: 10-day IL (oblique). ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Rays placed pitcher Tyler Glasnow on the 10-day injured list Saturday because of a mild right forearm strain that is expected to sideline him four to six weeks.Glasnow left during the sixth inning of Friday night’s 4-3 loss to the New York Yankees with tightness in his forearm. An MRI performed after the game revealed the extent of the injury.“I’m super glad I took myself out, just looking at the MRI and stuff,” said Glasnow, who was relieved to learn he will not need surgery. “Of course I’m not excited to be out four to six weeks, but I’m just happy that it’s not 16 months.The Rays said Saturday the right-hander will be shut down from throwing for seven to 10 days, then be re-evaluated. Once he’s cleared to resume throwing, Glasnow will need to be built back up to start.“You never really fully know until he gets right back up and gets going nba jerseys cheap , but we’re optimistic from the early reports that it’s not anything that’s going to keep him out for a substantial amount of time,” manager Kevin Cash said.Glasnow is 6-1 in eight starts with a league-leading 1.86 ERA.The Rays announced that catcher Travis d’Arnaud was added to the roster after being obtained from the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday.The team optioned catcher Nick Ciuffo to Triple-A Durham and recalled infielder Andrew Velazquez.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you. 

linchao n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le garde manger quora Where-can-you-buy-cheap-jerseys