Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.bearsfansclub.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Mai 21, 2019 9:00
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  http://www.bearsfansclub.com Répondre en citant

Bears’ fans Chicago Bears Jerseys Stitched , this is an open thread!"By now you’ve all read that scintillating piece of journalism from Tyler Dunne in the Bleacher Report about the dysfunction between Green Bay Packers’ quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and their former head coach Mike McCarthy. If not, go read it right now. I’m serious. I’ll wait.Good?Okay...Here’s the Cliff-Notes version in case you didn’t take my advice to read that article. Rodgers is a sensitive baby and a bit of an asshole, and McCarthy is a doofus that gets massages during team meetings. Who knows where the truth lies when a tell-all piece like this comes out, because not every person in a locker room will like everyone. SB Nation’s Stephen White, a former NFL player, wrote about this very thing in 2014. What you, as the reader, chooses to believe is up to you, but speaking from a Chicago Bears’ fan perspective, I tend to believe most of, if not all of it. And yes, I’m sure the enjoyment I took from the read is guiding my judgement. Meanwhile Packer fans and Packer media-fanboys, who already have their guard up after watching their team stumble through consecutive losing seasons for the first time in 27 years, have been in full spin mode since the story broke. The rift between Rodgers and McCarthy started before Rodgers was even drafted by the Packers and when McCarthy was still the offensive coordinator of the 49ers. McCarthy thought Alex Smith was the best QB of the 2005 draft class and his ‘Niners took Smith number one overall, while Rodgers slipped all the way to the Pack with the 24th pick.That’s a Hell of a grudge.A grudge that was cancerous in the locker room and a cancer that Rodgers had no intention of ever healing. McCarthy was fired last year and is currently not coaching, while Rodgers, at 35-years old Stephen Denmark Jersey 2019 , will try to get the Packers back on track under new head coach Matt LaFleur who is just four years older than his disgruntled quarterback. And don’t think that just because McCarthy is out, that Rodgers will all of the sudden be a locker room saint. Rodgers wasn’t consulted before LeFleur was hired, in fact, it was mandated that he needed to simply accept the hire. In the article Rodgers is described as “self-entitled,” a “bad leader,” “arrogant,” “not as smart as he thinks he is,” “passive-aggressive to the extreme,” and “real sensitive.”He has iced out younger teammates if they don’t do what he says or if they make mistakes. He selfishly was more concerned about his own stats and audibled out of running plays all the time. He undermined his former head coach and he’s never held accountable. Will a 39-year old, first-time head coach have the stroke to hold a future Hall of Famer accountable?We’ll have to wait and see.This is an open thread, but still make sure you follow our community guidelines. I’ve seen a few other articles pop up about the drama in Green Bay and they’ve all been fun to read, so be sure to not only read the one spotlighted above, but search out all the others too. The Bears and 49ers have enjoyed interesting games in recent years. There was Blaine Gabbert running all over Chicago in 2015. There was the Toilet Bowl in the snow of 2016. And, last but not least, the Robbie Gould #RevengeGame of last season. This year, the Bears are a Super Bowl contender while the 49ers are the best NFL team that’s decidedly not good, but is still playing for pride. Sunday’s game in the Bay Area is a microcosm of what NFL football in December often turns into: irrelevance. For once, at least the Bears are actually playing for more than pride in comparison to their counterparts. Here’s the Windy City Gridiron staff picks for Bears-49ers.Robert Zeglinski: Bears 30 Cheap Stephen Denmark Jersey , 49ers 17The 49ers’ Kyle Shanahan is a great offensive mind, but even he can’t make up for this team’s talent deficiency against the Bears. Chicago wins a comfortable road game in San Francisco (Santa Clara).Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 23, 49ers 17The 49ers have won two in a row and I could see them staying competitive with a late touchdown making it closer than it seems. Aaron Leming: Bears 27, 49ers 20I may be in the minority, but I think this is going to be a more hard fought game than assumed. The Bears should still win and keep their hopes for a first-round bye alive. Jacob Infante: Bears 31, 49ers 20Nick Mullens and George Kittle have been an effective quarterback-tight end combination, which should give the Bears a challenge. However, the Bears are still the Bears, and they’rethe more talented team.Sam Householder: Bears 31, 49ers 24After knocking off a rival and one of the league’s best at home, the only thing left for the Bears to prove is that they won’t play down to bad opponents on the road. Nagy has his team ready to go with a top seed to play for.Josh Sunderbruch: Bears 27, 49ers 23I think the 49ers stay uncomfortably close and a late Gould field goal puts San Francisco ahead. Then the Bears finally get a late offensive drive to seal the game, and don’t trail again in the regular season.ECD: Bears 28, 49ers 10I feel the 49ers will put up a good fight, based on their two consecutive victories in recent weeks. With that said, Mitchell Trubisky should continue shredding weak secondaries, and the defense should be fine without Eddie Jackson this week.Patti Curl: Bears 42, 49ers 9The Bears fail to keep Gould in check http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , but otherwise dominate this game enough to anger the 49ers and prime them to knock the Rams out of the No. 2 seed in a Week 17 upset.WhiskeyRanger: Bears 28, 49ers 17The 49ers are on a roll, but they haven’t faced a team like the Bears. They’ll put up a fight, but the NFC North champions will be too much. Then I get to stick it to my father, who happens to be a 49ers fan. THAT’S FOR MISSING ALL MY JFL GAMES, DAD! Wait, what were we talking about? Oh, right. Robert Schmitz: Bears 27, 49ers 17Mullens has shown a surprising amount of poise, but has yet to play a top 16 defense. I don’t think the 49ers have enough weapons on offense to keep their young quarterback’s head above water when the Bears bring the rain. Ken Mitchell: Bears 34, 49ers 20The 49ers have been playing good football and any game is tough on the road. Additionally, it’s hard to imagine the Bears not letting down a bit after clinching. In the end, Chicago is the better team. But don’t be surprised if the game goes south. WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.bearsfansclub.com