Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Adam Schefter said on ESPN this morning the word around the league
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Juin 12, 2019 8:06
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Adam Schefter said on ESPN this morning the word around the league Répondre en citant

Jacksonville Jaguars may consider trading Jalen Ramsey this offseason.Really. A real thing said.Tom Coughlin Black Telvin Smith Jerseys , the same man who extended right-handed Tim Tebow and drafted a fragile running back over two ascending quarterbacks, wants to trade Jalen Ramsey. One of the few competent things about the team and they want him gone because of his mouth.Blake Bortles and Taven Bryan are some of the worst players on the team, but they toe Tom’s company line and are complete doofuses, so their spots are fine.Dave Caldwell, the same man who drafted one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL at third overall and drafted a mega bust defensive end from Florida, wants to trade away literally his only good first round pick ever.The bad players on this team never get held accountable, and the good ones get threatened to ship off for not towing company lines. If this is something that actually happens it would be the first time I’d advocate for fans to divorce themselves from the team. They should help the team pack for London. Football would be dead in Jacksonville — and Tom Coughlin and Dave Caldwell will be who killed it. The 2019 edition of NFL free agency officially begins for the Jacksonville Jaguars at 12pm EST today.This is our Super Bowl Telvin Smith Jerseys 2019 , folks.We’re going to try and gather every piece of news, every rumor,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 Jacksonville Jaguars free agency: Live blog for Day 1 of legal tampering New,185commentsEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Jacksonville Jaguars free agency: Live blog for Day 1 of legal tampering Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 edition of NFL free agency officially begins for the Jacksonville Jaguars at 12pm EST today.This is our Super Bowl, folks.We’re going to try and gather every piece of news, every rumor, and every update in our live blogs through the rest of the week right here. We love you all.5:28 PM: I’m so tired and I’m not even home yet. Goodnight Youth Taven Bryan Jerseys , everyone.5:26 PM: So, the Jaguars gave Nick Foles a contract richer than he deserved for... locker room respect?4:55 PM: EA Sports showing Nick Foles off in a Jaguars uniform for the first time.4:48 PM: The Jaguars are signing Nick Foles to an $88 million contract. My God.4:44 PM: IT. IS. HAPPENING.4:25 PM: Scratch tight end Jesse James off the tight end market. He’s headed to Detroit.3:17 PM: According to Adam Schefter and Chris Mortenson on ESPN NFL Live, Nick Foles may want to visit Jacksonville before agreeing to anything and it is about being a fit. So now it sounds like not only would JAX have to pay Foles north of $20 million per year, they’ll also need to convince him to sign. Yikes?3:04 PM: How much is Trey Flowers going to make?2:41 PM: I want to die.2:06 PM: Mike Silver of NFL Network updates the Foles situation. Sounds like the issue is price point. 12:25 PM: Why are they spinning this in this way? These players were gone regardless.12:11 PM: WE GOT SOME TAMPERING, FOLKS! Raiders are signing OT Trent Brown to a massive deal.11:15 AM: Sure sounds like Nick Foles knows where he’s heading in free agency...11:11 AM: Adam Schefter originally mistyped and reported a three-year, $10 million deal and I almost fainted. It’s three years and $10 million per year. Good for Malik.10:59 AM: Sounds like the Eagles are snapping up former Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson.9:30 AM: Not exactly free agency related, but signing Nick Foles (as we will undoubtedly do this week) means the team isn’t taking a quarterback — and a playmaking tight end would be my next choice after that.7:48 AM: Like the Teddy Bridgewater news Taven Bryan Jerseys Stitched , I tend to think rumors like this are to drive down the cost of Nick Foles. But, honestly, I’d rather have Ryan Tannehill on my team if we’re going to have a one-year bridge for a first round rookie quarterback.7:27 AM: Same!6:17 AM: Dante Fowler is signing a short term deal over hitting the free agency market. Hmm...

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Adam Schefter said on ESPN this morning the word around the league