Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Nothing about what Foles has done for the Philadelphia Eagles.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Juin 20, 2019 8:45
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Nothing about what Foles has done for the Philadelphia Eagles. Répondre en citant

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles is in a unique situation Darren Sproles Jerseys 2019 , a Super Bowl MVP trying to lead his team to a second straight championship knowing he will most likely play somewhere else next season."I'm not worried about the future but I understand where I stand and every time I wear that jersey is special," Foles said Wednesday. "We get one more week together, at least." The Eagles (10-7) face the New Orleans Saints (13-3) in a NFC divisional playoff game on Sunday thanks to Foles' heroics in the clutch again.He filled in when Carson Wentz sustained a knee injury in 2017 and led the Eagles to their first NFL title since 1960, going 5-0 in games that he started and finished.Foles returned to the starting lineup after a back injury sidelined Wentz last month and has led the Eagles to four straight wins, including a 16-15 comeback victory at Chicago in the wild-card round. Facing the NFL's stingiest defense, Foles tossed a 2-yard touchdown pass to Golden Tate on fourth down with 56 seconds remaining.But no matter how far Foles can take the Eagles, it probably won't change his standing on the team. Wentz is the franchise quarterback. He finished third in NFL MVP voting in his second season as a pro. He returned quickly after surgery to repair two torn knee ligaments Black Malcolm Jenkins Jerseys , started 11 games and posted career highs in completion rate (69.6 percent) and passer rating (102.2) despite battling inconsistency and injury."He's the guy we drafted and moving forward, he's our quarterback," coach Doug Pederson said, repeating the same thought several times.The Eagles must decide by mid-February if they want to exercise a $20 million option to keep Foles for 2019. That's a big price to pay a backup, though Wentz is scheduled to make a base salary of $720,000 next season with a salary cap total of about $8.5 million.If the team declines the option, Foles becomes a free agent. If the option is picked up Malcolm Jenkins Jerseys 2019 , Foles has five days to choose whether to accept it or void it and pay back a $2 million signing bonus. Philadelphia could elect to exercise the option and trade Foles. His salary would become fully guaranteed on March 18, the fifth day of the league year.Wentz is under team control through 2020 and the Eagles could offer him a new long-term deal now before his asking price skyrockets.Although it's not a debate within the organization, Foles vs. Wentz has dominated conversation among fans and sports talkers.Foles has already won a Super Bowl and he's 25-12 as a starter in Philadelphia, going back to his first stint with the team from 2012-14. He has the highest winning percentage (.676) in franchise history.While outsiders argue the merits of both, it has not been uncomfortable for two talented quarterbacks who are close friends and share a special bond."Both guys are brothers in Christ first and foremost so that's a big part of their relationship," Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz said."They understand that football is not the most important thing to them so they relate extremely well in many other things. They're extremely happy for the other guy's success."You don't find that everywhere. You don't find that very often on the same team let alone the same position, but that is what's different about this team. Guys truly care about one another and are happy for the other man's success." Whoops ..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Dallas sports team accidentally proves that Eagles fans are the bestNew Black Zach Ertz Jerseys ,88commentsWhoops ... EDTShareTweetShareShareDallas sports team accidentally proves that Eagles fans are the bestBill Streicher-USA TODAY SportsA man sitting in the pouring rain to watch a Dallas Stars playoff game on a big screen outside the team’s stadium recently gained a lot of attention. The Stars even praised this man’s dedication on their official Twitter accountRazzretty cool, right? Well, I mean, I guess. I don’t really care about the Stars.But wait. That umbrella ... ... is that ...... it is! It’s a Philadelphia Eagles umbrella. As it turns out, this man is a South Jersey native who moved down to Texas.So, just to recap, a professional sports team in Dallas is using an Eagles fan as proof that they have “the best fans around.” That’s perfect.It’d be even better if Stars fans actually also rooted for the Cowboys. But we all know Cowboys fans are probably rooting for ... hold on Zach Ertz Jerseys 2019 , let me google the NHL’s version of a bandwagon team ... the Pittsburgh Penguins? Anyway, shout out to Mr. Friant for repping the Eagles down in Dallas.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Nothing about what Foles has done for the Philadelphia Eagles.