Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... though the two are basically interchangeable. I’m not quite as high on Nick Bosa, even though many b
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Juin 25, 2019 3:00
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  though the two are basically interchangeable. I’m not quite as high on Nick Bosa, even though many b Répondre en citant

With all the excitement around the NFL last weekend Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , it was one high-scoring Saints-Buccaneers game that brought home all the money in daily fantasy contests.Tampa Bay quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 400-plus yards and four touchdowns, while adding another 36 yards and a score with his legs. Two of Fitzpatrick’s top weapons, DeSean Jackson and Mike Evans, cracked the 100-yard threshold and accounted for three of the receiving touchdowns.On the other side of the ball, the New Orleans was forced to play catch-up, leading Drew Brees to attempt 45 passes, the majority going toward Michael Thomas (16 catches, 180 yards, one TD) and Alvin Kamara (9-112-1). There was more than 1,000 yards of total offense in the Bucs’ 48-40 victory. And the $1 million Fanduel winner loaded up on the game, playing Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Thomas and Kamara.Stacking, or pairing a QB with a wide receiver or tight end Sam Martin Jersey White , is a strategy that has been used for years by many of the best fantasy players to win daily fantasy tournaments. The Saints-Bucs game showed the power of “game stacking” 鈥?combining up to three or four players from the same game in hopes of a shootout. While it’s an aggressive approach that can leave fantasy players in last place if it doesn’t work, it will hit big when it hits.One of the best games to consider stacking this weekend is the San Francisco 49ers vs the Detroit Lions. Jimmy Garoppolo was held in check last week at Minnesota, which finished as the third toughest defense in 2017 against opposing QBs. The 49ers should bounce back this week at home versus the Lions, who are on a short week having given up 48 points to the Jets on Monday night. The 49ers have the fourth highest team total this week with Las Vegas oddsmakers projecting them to score close to 27 points.With wide receiver Marquise Goodwin day-to-day, Garoppolo can be paired with wide receiver Pierre Garcon and tight end George Kittle, who accounted for 47 percent of the team’s targets in the opening game. If Garoppolo has a tournament-winning performance (300-plus yards or three-plus touchdowns) it is likely that both Garcon and Kittle benefit. The other value of a 49ers game stack is that you can “bring it back” with an attractive stack from the opposing team. Wide Receiver Kenny Golladay is an attractive value and his $4,800 price was locked in before he exploded Monday night for 100-plus yards and 20-plus fantasy points on DraftKings. Golladay out-snapped both Golden Tate and Marvin Jones, accounting for 93-percent of the snaps and receiving 12 targets, making him the top option as part of this game stack.For daily users who prefer multi mass enter contests, composing 20 or more lineups in a single contest, the 49ers-Lions game is perfect. While Golladay is the preferred option due to value, all three Lions receivers are projected within 3 fantasy points of each other. Both Golden Tate and Marvin Jones saw 80 percent of snaps as the Lions ran a lot of three wide receiver sets and were both targeted twice in the red zone. Users composing multiple DFS lineups can game stack Garoppolo-Garcon-Kittle with Golladay on one lineup, Tate on another, and Marvin Jones on a third T.J. Jones Jersey , ensuring that if the game does shoot out and the 49ers win, you have a lot of the combinations covered.___This column was provided to The Associated Press by DailyRoto, http://dailyroto.com If you had to make a Lions big board, who would be the top 3 prospects."At this point in draft season, most NFL fans have made up their mind on the one person they’d love to see their team select in the first round. For Detroit Lions fans, there doesn’t seem to be a consensus, but with the eighth overall pick, we have a pretty good idea of the players that will be there.Still, there’s a lot of uncertainty with picks 1-7, and a player once thought to be there at eight may not make it. Of course, the same is true of the opposite. A player expected to be gone well before the Lions are on the clock could very well slip to Detroit. The key to being prepared for any scenario is to simply make a big board. Make a list of your favorite eight players, and at least one is guaranteed to be there when you’re on the clock. But for brevity’s sake, let’s just start with three. Today’s Question of the Day is:Who are your top three players on your Lions’ Big Board?My answer:Josh AllenQuinnen WilliamsEd OliverThe top two are no-brainers for me, as Josh Allen and Quinnen Williams are both safe and thrilling options for the Lions. I put Allen atop Williams mostly because of fit and need A'Shawn Robinson Jersey White , though the two are basically interchangeable. I’m not quite as high on Nick Bosa, even though many believe he’s the top prospect in this year’s draft.That third spot was pretty tough for me. Montez Sweat, Brian Burns, T.J. Hockenson, Devin Bush, and Jonah Williams all make sense. But, for me, I really think Ed Oliver has the potential to be something special. That pass-rushing interior threat, combined with crazy athletic traits has superstar written all over it, and while he’ll obviously need to put on some more weight to prevent himself from getting tossed around in the NFL, Oliver has continually surprised by matching every challenge he’s faced in his career. Whether it be a change in scheme, or adding a ton of weight before the NFL Combine and still putting up ridiculous athletic scores, Oliver has been up to the task. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... though the two are basically interchangeable. I’m not quite as high on Nick Bosa, even though many b