Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier All of the reasons!
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Juil 01, 2019 9:21
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  All of the reasons! Répondre en citant

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLatest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers PlayersWhy the Chargers selected Nasir Adderley at #60New Trevor Williams Jerseys Stitched ,13commentsAll of the reasons!PDTShareTweetShareShareWhy the Chargers selected Nasir Adderley at #60Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsWith the 60th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Chargers selected Nasir Adderley, the top-rated free safety in this year’s draft.In the second draft in as many years, Tom Telesco has had one of, if not the top, safety prospect in the entire draft fall to him much later than most expected.Adderley will likely fill the hole left by Jahleel Addae after he was released earlier this year before the start of the free agency period.With Derwin James being extremely productive and impactful around the line of scrimmage and in the box, Adderley is the perfect compliment to #33 as he will patrol the back end of the defense in single-high and cover 3 looks in Gus Bradley’s defense.A former cornerback, Adderley spent the first 22 games of his career on the outside following wideouts. Due to team need Youth Philip Rivers Jerseys , Adderley was moved to a safety spot and enjoyed an even more productive final two years for the Blue Hens.In his final two seasons, he collected nine interceptions en route to back-to-back first team All-CAA selections and second team FCS All-American honors in 2018.The 6-foot-0, 206-pound defender also offers some value on special teams where he averaged 29.8 yards on kickoffs and returned one for a touchdown.Adderley possesses some of the best hips of any defensive backs. His highlight reel is littered with smooth transitions out of his back pedals and elite closing speed when breaking on passes that happen to float a little too long in the air. His ball-skills from playing cornerback are extremely apparent as he is comfortable hauling in interceptions from all angles.The FCS product will be an instant upgrade for the Chargers’ defense and should be the favorite to win the starting free safety position once the regular seasons rolls around. Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen wasn’t feeling in a very gracious mood.Of course, losing 23-22 to the Broncos on a last-second field goal will dampen the spirits, but Allen wasn’t prepared to give the Broncos very much credit.“No, I don’t think they played well at all,” Allen said, via Eric Williams of ESPN.com. “We dominated the game. Turnovers Philip Rivers Jerseys Stitched , we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Oh.It was certainly not expected, but the result of the game suggests the Broncos did something right.But it was a day of trash-talk, apparently, as Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said he and Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers had quite a dialogue all day.“It was crazy,” Harris said of Rivers. “I guess he got that first third down [of the game] on me, he just started screaming at me, talking so much s— to me.“I was like, ‘OK Youth Melvin Gordon Jerseys , you want to wake up the dog today? OK, you woke up a sleeping giant, now I’ve got to get you’ 鈥?and that’s what happened. He came out there talking s— to me, and now I’ve got to make him pay.”The Broncos did that the best way possible, by picking off Rivers twice, and getting in position to win the game late. Whether they suck or not.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier All of the reasons!