Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... a? If a dragon was a dog then what would be a cat?Despite the franchise botching this offseason [url
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Juil 04, 2019 4:48
Message Auteur Message
elaine95
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  a? If a dragon was a dog then what would be a cat?Despite the franchise botching this offseason [url Répondre en citant

Texans running back Lamar Miller is on track to return Sunday.Miller had a full practice Thursday after limited work a day earlier. He sat out Sunday’s loss to the Eagles with a sprained ankle.Miller said he felt “way better” after massages Womens Jordan Thomas Jersey , needles and other therapy to “try to get back right.”“I’ve been through this before,” Miller said, via Andrew Wexler of KPRC. “It’s just a feel thing. Once you get going, everything goes out the window, so I should be fine.”Miller had only 17 carries for 41 yards in Weeks 14 and 15 combined before missing last week’s game. He had 22 carries for 100 yards in the Texans’ 20-7 victory over the Jaguars on Oct. 21.Safety Mike Tyson (concussion) and defensive end Christian Covington (knee) also were upgraded to full participation. The rest of the team’s practice report stayed the same Thursday Womens Nick Martin Jersey , including limited work for receiver Keke Coutee (hamstring), safety Andre Hal (ankle), receiver DeAndre Hopkins (ankle), defensive back Kareem Jackson (knee), defensive end J.J. Watt (knee) and cornerback Johnathan Joseph (neck). Who do you think is going to break out next season?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 Houston Texans OffseasonBRB Groupthink: Break Me OutNew Brandon Dunn Jersey ,42commentsWho do you think is going to break out next season? CDTShareTweetShareShareBRB Groupthink: Break Me OutMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsFootball no longer exists now that the offseason is over. It’s like a relationship that has gone on for years, where the company is all that exists, everything has been said, there’s nothing to do, so it becomes madlib questions. Which quarterback in the league would be the best wide receiver? Which retired player would you want to have exist in the All-22 era? If a dragon was a dog then what would be a cat?Despite the franchise botching this offseason Womens Deshaun Watson Jersey , I wanted to think of something nice, something pleasant. So I asked the masthead which player do you expect to break out in 2019 and make the jump from interesting to good, or good to Pro Bowl, or Pro Bowl to All Pro?Capt RonVery Happyiehard Chris:Matt Weston:bf’mf’d

elaine95 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Visiter le site web du posteur
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Sont passés par ici... a? If a dragon was a dog then what would be a cat?Despite the franchise botching this offseason [url