Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier There are 16 players in the draft worth taking in the 1st round
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Juil 04, 2019 9:55
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  There are 16 players in the draft worth taking in the 1st round Répondre en citant

I usually come up with some ridiculous ideas. 2 years ago it was comparing guys to Kanye. Last year it was to cities. This year? TV Characters with the help of my good pal Matt Bowe. Football is a sport that shouldn’t be taken seriously by us and this is just another example of that. It should be fun. It should be silly. So that’s what I’m doing. The character might be a drug-lord Womens Austin Ekeler Jersey , alcoholic, mob boss, etc. No, I’m not calling the young man that. Grow up. There are 16 players that I would take in the first round. Their positional value might not warrant them getting a massive contract, but I’m not talking about that right now. I’m just talking about the best players, period. I’ll compare them to a character and give you their signature play of last season in my opinion.16. Justin Reid, safety, StanfordJesse Pinkman-Breaking BadThese two are linked together as Reid is a high energy, jittery even, player that will be on the other side of the field and chase the running back down because he can. His energy is contagious. Much like Jesse, who seemed like he was always running and trying to avoid trouble. Jesse would run into things. Look over his shoulder running away from people. Was always on the move. Reid has shown he can come downhill and avoid blockers, but turn and run and go get the ball as well. Reid has the smarts and athleticism to be a much better pro than collegiate.He had some high quality plays but this one shows his strength and how he does whatever it takes to get to where he needs. 15. Roquan Smith, linebacker, GeorgiaFlashLike Barry Allen, Roquan Smith has been given the power of super speed. Roquan is well aware of his gifts and uses them to his advantage. I’m a little lower on him as his take on skills are below average and in short yardage situations that will show it’s face. Still, in coverage, getting sideline to sideline, he can get there in a...flash. 14. Saquon Barkley, running back, Penn StateMichael Scott, the OfficeBarkley has as many highlight plays as Michael Scott has memes and quotes. You can’t watch an episode without him saying something ridiculously stupid just like you can’t watch a game without Barkley doing something ridiculously stupid. Is he one of the most overrated characters of all-time? Hmmm. Barkley has obvious flaws that for whatever reason are swept under the rug. He’s far from perfect and I’d be shocked if he reaches that level of some of the players he’s being compared to. Ladainian Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk Joey Bosa Jersey , Barry Sanders, to name a few. He’s more Matt Forte, and there’s nothing wrong with that. He has obvious value, just like Michael Scott. This is the play that really captures Barkley and what he brings to the next level. Flashy catch, change of direction and burst that only he can do. Electric. 13. Isaiah Wynn, OT, GeorgiaRon Swanson, Parks & RecThe show doesn’t work without Swanson like your line doesn’t work without Wynn. Both are just really, really good. They keep to themselves. You might not notice them all the time, but when you do, it’s gold. If you told me Wynn has gold buried in his backyard because he doesn’t trust the government, I’d believe you. Swanson is a handy kinda guy that can fix anything. You can probably plug Wynn in at a few different positions and instantly fix your offensive line, too. Both are all meat and potatoes kinda guys. Get those veggies outta here. Wynn doesn’t have the mustache, but the beard is there. Don’t sleep on Wynn. 12. Isaiah Oliver, CB, ColoradoInspector GadgetI feel like this is too low for Oliver and can easily see him on another former Colorado corners trajectory as a top 5 corner in the league in Jimmy Smith. Oliver has arms that are forever extending and can bail him out even when he’s beat. Some of the plays he was able to make the last couple years would make Inspector Gadget proud, because he’s the only other person who’d be able to make them. Oliver has everything you want at the position and should be in the discussion early in the first round.Oliver had plenty of plays to show off his athleticism but I want to show you his technique and craftiness. So you see the patience then how he can get his hands on you to reroute you just enough. He has a knack for pinning receivers to the sideline. He’s playing the receivers eyes and turns his head at the last minute to find the ball. A lot of times when corners go to look they don’t “lean and locate”, which creates separation. Oliver does that to perfection here. Not only that, he sneaks his left arm in and the receiver can’t get his right arm up. Such a beautiful play.11. Bradley Chubb, edge rusher, North Carolina StateTony SopranoSoprano ran his business in a way that was straight-forward and quiet and tried to come off as humble. That made him very rich. When it came time to work it could be done very violently and he or his goons would not hesitate to execute. That’s a lot like NC State’s defensive line last year, and Chubb was the leader. Chubb has some explosiveness and his hand usage is above average that you can tell he’s going to be good. But how good? Will his shortcomings do him in like it did Tony? Chubb had the production http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derwin-james-jersey , but you’re always left wanting more. Tony was in his own head and it affected his marriage and parenting as well. With Chubb, there’s questions still. Both have good instincts that could take them very far. 10. Minkah Fitzpatrick, safety, AlabamaDexterLike Minkah, Dexter is mild-mannered, sort of quirky, and can fit in anywhere. Nick Saban has often praised Fitzpatrick as being one of the most studious players he’s been around. It shows on the field. Both he and Dexter are clearly smart and they put a lot of thought into their craft. One of trying to kill the opposing offenses drive the other is trying to kill a human. Some say he’s too smart for his own good and he gets bored. Minkah can fit in anywhere but can he excel anywhere? That’s the question many are asking.9. Rashaan Evans, LB, AlabamaThe Hound, Game of ThronesThere’s not much for me to say about Evans that I already haven’t. I compare him to The Hound as he’s a great fighter that will give hell to anyone big or small. Obnoxiously violent. Not really here for the BS. Cool Lamar Jackson, QB, LouisvilleMarius, Sneaky PeteLike Evans, there’s not much that I need to say that I already haven’t said. Marius can escape any situation using his mind to out smart people. He can also talk his way out of anything, much like Lamar can play his way out of any trouble. Marius is great at achieving his goals. Lamar won a Heisman and we still haven’t seen his best football yet.7) Sony Michel, RB, GeorgiaJordan PeeleEveryone knows Sony can play. It’s figuring out just how talented he is. Peele was often in the shadow of his partner, much like Michel. The duo was really good, but for Peele to truly be the best version of himself, he had to step away from that duo. With Michel, I see the same thing happening. Peele gave us Get out in his rookie year. The future is bright for him. Michel is that talented and should give us a terrific rookie season and beyond that as well. He brings a lot to the table and I don’t think we’ll know until he’s on his own. He has all the traits needed to be successful.6) Harold Landry, edge rusher Womens Antonio Gates Jersey , Boston CollegeJessica JonesLandry is highly athletic with tremendous flexibility and can fly around the edge. Jessica Jones can literally fly and you can see how quick she is when she fits. Jones is reluctant to use her power, much like Landry. When Landry does use it, as you’ll see below, it’s devastating. Landry in 2016 was a terror. Damn near unblockable. He wasn’t bad this year and I’m not sure where that’s coming from. If I needed to get after the quarterback, I’m taking Landry before any edge rusher.5) Quenton Nelson, guard, Notre DameLuke CageA straight-edge mauler that you just do not get the best of. You don’t. That’s Cage. That’s Nelson. He’s not the best in the draft because there are legit questions about him in space and against better athletes. But in the trenches, it doesn’t get better than Nelson.4) Derwin James, safety, Florida State,Ari Gold, EntourageEccentric but commands your attention the minute he steps into the room. Alpha. Asshole. Aggressive. You might not like him but you’re going to respect him. How can’t you with what he’s done? Whatever he does, he’s good at it. This is Derwin James. If you want to change the culture of your defense, grab Derwin. Like Ari, wherever he plays, he excels at.3) Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio StateOmar, The WireWard isn’t just a world-class athlete, he’s a sneaky big hitter. One of the most popular TV characters ever and no surprise it’s coming from Ohio State. He has the conidence to win against anyone. Omar stayed in the shadows to make a play. Ward will stay in your hip pocket and when the ball comes his way, it’s his. He robs receivers of catches like Omar did drug dealers. 2) Maurice Hurst, DT Denzel Perryman Jersey , Michigan Kramer, SeinfieldI’m not sure which one is quicker, Kramer firing back crazy ideas or Hurst getting into the backfield. Hurst busts in the backfield like Kramer bursts through the door. Both are lunatics in their respective fields. Both are also a bit misunderstood. Hurst will prove each and every doubter wrong. He’s a monster. 1) Derrius Guice, RB, LSUJax Teller, Sons of AnarchyI don’t know if Guice has a tattoo of his dad like Jax does. I do know he’s a bad ass like Jax is. Both are violent in their own ways. The police department struggled to bring Teller down. Much like defenders did with Guice. A background that might turn some people off but he’s an obvious leader. He’s the man. To me, Guice will be the best player in the draft. LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Chargers can no longer be overlooked, whether it is on the list of Super Bowl contenders or as a headline attraction in their own town.Thursday night’s 29-28 come-from-behind victory over the Kansas City Chiefs moved the 11-3 Chargers into a tie atop the AFC West with two games remaining and clinched them their first postseason berth since 2013. The Chiefs hold the tiebreaker due to a better division record, but the Chargers have a viable chance of not only winning the division for the first time since 2009, but also getting home field throughout the playoffs.“This isn’t the same old Chargers,” safety Derwin James said after their third comeback win in the past four weeks. “We’re here to compete with anybody in this league and we showed it tonight.”While the Rams and Chiefs have garnered most of the attention, the Chargers have been one of the hottest teams since last season. Their 20-6 mark since an 0-4 start last season is tied with New England and New Orleans for most wins going into Sunday’s games. The Saints and Patriots have a better winning percentage.That also might start propelling the Chargers toward equal billing with the Rams, who are 19-6 in that same span going into Sunday’s game against Philadelphia. With most of the focus in recent months on the Dodgers making the World Series, LeBron James’ debut season with the Lakers and the Rams, the Chargers have been lost in the shuffle.“We’ll fly underneath the radar. We just go out there and play the best that we can,” center Mike Pouncey said, “It is nice to get the recognition but at the end of the day we are looking to put ourselves in position.”Philip Rivers is putting together one of the finest seasons of his 15-year career, and Los Angeles went into the week as one of two teams that are ranked in the top 10 in offense and defense. Pittsburgh is the other.The offense showed that it has plenty of depth against the Chiefs. Rookies Justin Jackson and Detrez Newsome averaged 4.2 yards per carry with Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler inactive due to injuries. Mike Williams, who was a first-round pick last year, stepped up after Kennan Allen’s injury in the first half with three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing) and the game-winning, two-point conversion.“It was just a heck of an effort. We ran the ball like we did and the time of possession was good http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-craig-mager-jersey , third downs were good,” Rivers said. “We really went how we wanted to go. Keep those guys on the sideline and convert third downs and score. The receivers also all stepped up with Keenan Allen out.”It also marked the second consecutive road game that Rivers has rallied the Chargers from a deficit of 14 points or more. Both have defied the odds. Los Angeles’ 33-30 win on Dec. 2 at Pittsburgh marked the first time a team had rallied from a deficit of 16 or more against the Steelers at home.Thursday night’s game was only the eighth time out of 2,059 games since 2000 that a team won after trailing by 14 points with five minutes remaining.For the Chargers, late-game dramatics are becoming the norm. Besides the recent road rallies, they beat the Titans in London with a stop on a two-point conversion, held off Seattle with a pass deflection in the end zone and lost to Denver on a field goal on the final play.“We have been in these situations so many times, we believe we are going to win now,” coach Anthony Lynn said. “I think the guys are really comfortable when we are in these situations. They do not panic. There is no anxiety.”Rivers is third in the league with a 112.4 passer rating and is averaging 9.1 yards per completion, which is tied for second. His 69.4 completion percentage is the second-highest of his career after 14 games (he was at 69.9 in 2013).The defense, which has hit its stride with defensive end Joey Bosa’s return from a foot injury, was the first to hold the Chiefs under 300 yards.The Chargers still have tough tests against Baltimore and at Denver to close the year. The Chiefs are at Seattle next week before hosting Oakland. The AFC West winner is in the driver’s seat for the top seed in the conference and home field throughout, which has been important in past seasons. The AFC’s top seed the last five years has ended up advancing to the Super Bowl.“I don’t know what more we can face to be ready for January football. I’m not jumping ahead, we’ve got work to do still. All this did was give us a spot and we still need help from Kansas City and win our next two to win the division,” Rivers said. “But, I don’t know what more from a battle-testing standpoint, I don’t know what else we can deal with.“We’ve won it with different guys in and out of the lineup. So, I don’t think there’s any situation we can get in that we haven’t seen, and that means you feel equipped and ready and then you see what happens when it gets here.”

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier There are 16 players in the draft worth taking in the 1st round