Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Lun Aoû 05, 2019 8:45
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com Répondre en citant

We’re giving you live updates from Indianapolis about the quarterbacks Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , wide receivers, and tight ends!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 NFL Combine Day 2 live blog: QB, WR, TENew,31commentsWe’re giving you live updates from Indianapolis about the quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends!ESTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Combine Day 2 live blog: QB, WR, TETrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 NFL Combine is full steam ahead and today is Day 2 — when quarterbacks, wide receivers, and tight ends will start their workouts!This is the headlining group of the entire NFL Combine, not just for quarterback-needy teams like the Jaguars but for nearly every team who could use a skill player to help bolster their passing game.We’ve got all the live updates, rumors Josh Lambo Jersey , meetings, news, and more — so bookmark this page and keep hitting that refresh button.2019 NFL Combine scheduleFriday, March 1RB, OL, ST, KSaturday, March 2QB, WR, TESunday, March 3DL, LBMonday, March 4DBLive blog6:37 PM: Jalen Ramsey clearly telling the Jaguars which quarterback they should draft for the millionth year in a row.4:03 PM: Even without leg cramps http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-taven-bryan-jersey , this is fine. He’s not a running quarterback.1:11 PM: Draft T.J. Hockensen on Day 2 and Foster Moreau on Day 3. Prosper, Jaguars.12:22 PM: Tyree Jackson is an interesting prospect and I wouldn’t be surprised if a team with an established quarterback took him in the second or third round. He’s a big, fast guy with a cannon for an arm. Why not?11:24 AM: This is so, so smooth out of Irv Smith. So many good tight ends in this class.10:22 AM: *chokes on water*9:32 AM: Irv Smith is gonna be a star, y’all.9:00 AM: The Jaguars have officially met with the following quarterbacks either before or during this week’s NFL Combine — Dwayne Haskins, Will Grier, Daniel Jones, and Drew Lock.Unless I’m mistaken, no meeting with Kyler Murray yet.8:46 AM: Jordan Scarlett is a mid-to-late round running back who has been getting a lot of attention from the Jaguars — and his 4.49 time in the 40 yard dash puts him just above the middle of the pack yesterday. Hmmm... The Jacksonville Jaguars are most certainly going to move on from veteran defensive tackle Malik Jackson in the offseason, be it via straight up release or via a trade. The writing is on the wall..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsMalik Jackson making most of his final 3 gamesNew,44commentsByAlfie Crow@AlfieBCCDec 13, 2018, 11:04am ESTShareTweetShareShareMalik Jackson making most of his final 3 gamesReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars are most certainly going to move on from veteran defensive tackle Malik Jackson in the offseason Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , be it via straight up release or via a trade. The writing is on the wall and Jackson himself acknowledges what his situation is.“In my mind, if I’m third or fourth on the depth chart making $14.5 million to $15 million, I don’t see too much future for me in Jacksonville,” Jackson told Jon Reid of The Florida Times-Union on Wednesday. “I’m not trying to be a journeyman by any means. But it’s a business and soon as you try to forget that then it’s a rude awakening for sure.”The Jaguars would free up a good chunk of much needed cap space moving on from Jackson after the conclusion of the 2018 season, saving $11 million in cap room if they move on. In reality, Jackson’s massive free agent contract was always setup to be a two-year deal with a series of one-year deals after that in case it didn’t work or the team needed to move on. In this instance, I would frame it as the latter, as Jackson is still a good player but it’s simply just time to move on and save the space.To Jackson’s credit however, even though he likely knows the team will move on from him after this season, he’s still making the most of it and helping out where he can. “You see older guys get pushed out of the league and you don’t understand it but they’re still fighting,” Jackson told Reid. “For example, Peyton Manning when he got injured in Indy, but he was still teaching his guys and doing what he had to do to be a leader. I kind of learned that from him. I’m still trying to push guys and teach them. Whatever I’m going through doesn’t matter Cam Robinson Jersey , the team is more important.”Jackson also indicated he knows as a pass rushing defensive tackle with only one sack on the season, the final three games are important for his impending resume to 31 other teams be it via trade market or as a free agent once again.Jackson, 28, was signed as a free agent during the 2016 offseason, receiving a six-year, $85.5 million deal with $31.5 million guaranteed at closing. The move was largely praised when it was made, although notably expensive, but Jackson produced and played like he earned the money his first two seasons with the Jaguars, picking up 14.5 sacks in those two seasons as well as making the Pro Bowl.For whatever reason things just fell flat in 2018, much like the rest of the Jaguars team overall and it looks like both the team and Jackson are planning to move on in 2019.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com