Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers WhiteFanposts Fanshots
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Aoû 07, 2019 9:37
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers WhiteFanposts Fanshots Répondre en citant

Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Getting Jerry Tillery at 28 was a home run for BoltsNew White Brandon Mebane Jerseys ,7commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Getting Jerry Tillery at 28 was a home run for BoltsMatt Cashore-USA TODAY SportsJerry Tillery NFL Draft 2019: Scouting Report for Los Angeles Chargers' Pick - Matt Miller—Still has room to grow, physically and in terms of technique; has a body that could easily add 15 pounds and still has room in his game to add more pass-rushing moves and more of a fight when the offense runs the ball. Will get a developmental label from some teams, but he offers immediate play potential.Analysis of the Chargers selecting DT Jerry Tillery No. 28 overall - Gavino BorquezThe best thing about his game is that when he rushes from the interior, he’s able to push the pocket effectively with his pure strength, which is something the Chargers want in their defensive tackles to get after the quarterback or defend the run.Mel Kiper's Round 1 winners, head-scratching picks from the 2019 NFL draft - Mel Kiper Jr.I see what the Chargers are doing here. Their biggest need is at defensive tackle, and they felt as if there might not be a guy they like left in Round 2. So they reached for Tillery, whom I had No. 56 overall, behind two other interior players in Khalen Saunders and Dre'Mont Jones. Again, I see the fit, but this is about value. Tillery is a talented but inconsistent player. He also has a torn labrum and could miss some time in training camp.2019 NFL Mock Draft (Round 2) - Raju on stunts with Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram on the outside, and you’ve got a deadly third-down package.NFL Round 1 Wrapup: QBs Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones go in top-10 – Dane BruglerBased just on talent, Tillery is arguably a top-10 player in this class with his ability to use his hands with length and power. He can sidestep blockers, chase down ballcarriers and be disruptive. But his effort was inconsistent and the main concern from teams was his dedication — where does football show on his priority list? The Chargers obviously feel comfortable with his football character.Chargers opt for defense in first round with Jerry Tillery — now how about Josh Rosen? – Rich HammondThe Chargers’ next pick is No. 60, which is late in Friday’s second round. They also hold No. 91 Brandon Mebane Jerseys 2019 , late in the third round. The great unknown will be what it would take for the Cardinals to part with Rosen. The Chargers, at least, should sniff around and see if a potential franchise quarterback could be had for one of those selections.Los Angeles Chargers' 2019 draft: Analysis for every pick - Eric D. WilliamsTillery suffered a torn labrum in a shoulder during his final season at Notre Dame that required surgery. However, Tillery said his rehab is ahead of schedule and he's hopeful the injury will heal in time for him to participate in training camp at the end of July. "I"ve been told four months from March 6, when I had my surgery, I'll be cleared for full contact," Tillery said.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Although C.J. Beathard knew he should slide, the San Francisco 49ers desperately needed a first down in the fourth quarter of a two-point game.So Beathard kept running toward Casey Hayward, and the Los Angeles Chargers' Pro Bowl cornerback knocked the wind clean out of the quarterback with a devastating shoulder hit."Especially in a situation like that, on third down when you're inches away from converting, it could change the game if we get that first," Beathard said. "If I could do it again, I'd do the same thing."Beathard didn't get that first down. After he caught his breath, the Niners still dropped to 1-3 with a 29-27 loss Sunday.But after the first game of Beathard's second stint as San Francisco's accidental starting quarterback, his teammates and coaches were enthusiastically confident in his ability to fill in splendidly for Jimmy Garoppolo this season."He gave us a chance to win today," Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said. "He played very tough and made some big plays White Casey Hayward Jerseys , especially in situations with guys going in and out. He handled adversity well, and a little chaos with some of the injuries."Beathard went 23 of 37 for 298 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions against the Chargers, capably connecting on a series of big throws 鈥?none bigger than an 82-yard touchdown pass to tight end George Kittle late in the third quarter.He also showcased the resilience and toughness of a third-round draft pick trying to seize the chance he's been given by Garoppolo's season-ending knee injury ."C.J. has got more grit than anybody that I know," said Kittle, Beathard's college teammate at Iowa. "He's got a severe dad bod. He can run longer than anybody I've ever known, which is kind of crazy, and he can take any hit. So it's pretty cool. Don't know how he does it."The 49ers lost both of Beathard's starting offensive tackles to injuries at StubHub Center. Joe Staley didn't return, while Mike McGlinchey came back in less-than-ideal shape. The Chargers were credited with eight quarterback hits and one sack of Beathard, along with plenty of regular pressure, particularly in the second half.Beathard took it all and came back for more."Ain't no room for being sweet, (and) there ain't nothing sweet about C.J.," 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster said. "So that's why we have faith and we believe in C.J. It was really not surprising, but it was surprising because I could see it in his eyes every time he came on the sideline, like, 'Defense, let's go. We've got your back. We ride with y'all.' Just him saying that means a lot to me and the defense Casey Hayward Jerseys 2019 , because you know where his head is at."Beathard dropped to 1-5 as an NFL starter with this loss, but his teammates loved his moxie. Hayward's big hit sent Beathard to the sideline 鈥?once he could stand up again 鈥?but he returned for the 49ers' final two offensive series."I knew I was OK," Beathard said dismissively. "I just couldn't breathe. I got my air knocked out pretty bad, and I was able to come back eventually. I felt fine."If Beathard had actually got that first down, the 49ers would have had to give the next snap to Nick Mullens, who was promoted last week from the practice squad. Shanahan said the Niners will look at signing another backup quarterback this week.Los Angeles essentially ended the game by forcing Beathard's second interception with 2:31 to play.Derwin James' blitz sent the ball out of Beathard's hands, and it hit center Weston Richburg before the Bolts' Isaac Rochell grabbed it for an interception.Shanahan said he wished Beathard "would have saw that and got rid of it," but Beathard said he was trying to get the ball away before the Chargers' disruptive rookie safety got to him. It was another failed gamble, but the 49ers will accept it if Beathard continues to grow from these painful experiences."He is going to be a great quarterback in this league," Niners running back Matt Breida said. "He is a tough competitor, as you can see. He'll take the ball and run with it, take big hits, and get up and get back in the game. It's going to be hard to get C.J. out of the game."

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers WhiteFanposts Fanshots