Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his A
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Aoû 20, 2019 8:06
Message Auteur Message
Dogcat250
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his A Répondre en citant

Brisbane, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his ATP career in a victory over Milos Raonic in Sundays final at the season-opening Brisbane International. The 17-time Grand Slam champion became just the third man in history to record 1,000 wins as he joined retired greats Jimmy Connors (1,253) and Ivan Lendl (1,071). It wasnt easy for Federer on Sunday, as he won the first set but then lost in a tiebreak to the third-seeded Raonic. In the third set, Federer broke Raonics serve to record the 6-4, 6-7 (2-7), 6-4 victory. The 33-year-old Federer improved to 8-1 against the 24-year-old Canadian in winning his 83rd career ATP singles title. Brisbane serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open, which will begin Jan. 19 in Melbourne. Julian Draxler Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. Marquinhos Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Timothy-Weah-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. Kevin Rimane Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena.LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Jay Cutlers time away proved shorter than the Chicago Bears originally expected. After missing one game, the quarterback will return Sunday to face the Detroit Lions at Soldier Field following a groin tear suffered Oct. 20. Team officials originally expected Cutler to be out four weeks and then be assessed week to week, but doctors cleared Cutler to play Thursday and he practiced without a problem. "As soon as I got hurt, I felt like Id be back quicker than they thought," Cutler said. "I kind of had that mindset." Coach Marc Trestman saw no reason to believe the team is pushing its starter back onto the field too soon. "He had an excellent practice," Trestman said. "He moved around. We worked the entire game plan today: our movements, climbing the pocket, throwing the football, down the field, short throws, everything. He did everything today." Cutler does not view his quick return as a gamble. He credited the use of an Athletic Rehabilitation and Performance machine (ARP), a device that helps heal soft tissue, with his rapid recovery. "If I wasnt back to 100 per cent, or if they had any doubts, I wouldnt have been able to practice today," he said. "That was the stipulation." The Bears had a bye after their 45-41 loss to Washington, which provided some extra time for Cutler to recover. He suffered the injury with 10 minutes left in the first half of the Washington game on a sack, and backup Josh McCown completed the contest, then played all of Monday nights 27-20 win at Green Bay. Cutler is slated to become a free agent after this season, but called his contract status no factor in coming back so soon. "I havent worried about my contract," he said. "I havent worried about it, period. That stuff takes care oof itself somehow some way.dddddddddddd "So my biggest thing was just helping Josh last week to make sure, even though I knew he would be ready, to make sure I could help him in anyway, and then get back as soon as possible so I could help those guys." McCown completed 36 of 61 for 476 yards and did not turn the ball over as Cutlers replacement. He had a passer rating of 100.2. Cutler has completed 146 of 225 for 1,658 yards and 12 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He has a passer rating of 91.7. McCown said he had no problem returning to the sidelines after playing so well. "Jay got hurt and I served my team by playing and doing what I could to help us win a ballgame, and then play effective football when I was in there," McCown said. "When hes healthy, he comes back and hes the starter and thats how it goes. Thats how we operate." McCown said he will take no snaps with the first team this week at practice, as is normal with backup quarterbacks with the Bears and many NFL teams. Trestman said he wasnt sure yet if he will have third quarterback Jordan Palmer active as a precaution Sunday. Cutlers worst game of the season came facing Detroit and a Lions pass rush spearheaded by Ndamukong Suh at Ford Field on Sept. 29. The Bears lost 40-32 and Cutler turned the ball over three times, including two interceptions and a lost fumble that resulted in a touchdown. "Weve just got to do a good job up front and weve got to be able to have the ability to move the quarterback around and get away from the rush, and well try to do that, as well," Trestman said. "Overall, weve got to play a cleaner game. We gave the defence the ball in our territory too many times, four times, one on special teams and three times offensively. We gave up a touchdown." ' ' '

Dogcat250 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his A