Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Adi scored a pair of goals and the Portland Timbers beat
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Aoû 20, 2019 9:24
Message Auteur Message
Dogcat250
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Adi scored a pair of goals and the Portland Timbers beat Répondre en citant

SANDY, Utah -- Fanendo Adi scored a pair of goals and the Portland Timbers beat Real Salt Lake 3-1 Saturday night for their first victory at Rio Tinto Stadium. Luke Mulholland scored for RSL, who are playing without team captain Kyle Beckerman and goalkeeper Nick Rimando while they are with the U.S. national team for the World Cup. Timbers captain Will Johnson scored in the 73rd minute on a penalty kick he buried in the lower left corner. Real Salt Lake (6-2-7) was coming off a midweek 1-1 draw at Columbus. RSL had its record-tying 12-match unbeaten streak to start the season stopped last weekend with a 4-0 loss to Seattle. The Timbers (4-4-7) were coming off a 4-3 loss at home to the Cascadia rival Vancouver Whitecaps last weekend. Mulholland took Chris Schulers header and beat Portland goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts in the 23rd minute. Adi got the equalizer on a rebound in the 36th minute, then scored on a header in the 45th. It was Adis second brace this season. The Nigerian striker joined the Timbers last month on loan from Danish first-division side FC Copenhagen. Real Salt Lakes Tony Beltran was sent off in the 54th minute after taking down Portlands Darlington Nagbe for his second yellow card, and Salt Lake played down a man for the rest of the match. Real Salt Lake is 5-2-3 against Portland since the Timbers joined MLS in 2011. Last season, RSL beat Portland in the two-leg, goal-aggregate Western Conference championship to advance to the MLS Cup. Trayvon Mullen Womens Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Isaiah Johnson Womens Jersey . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-Ronnie-Lott-Elite-Jersey/ . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Jack Tatum Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. Jim Plunkett Youth Jersey . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has decided to leave the club at the end of the season, preferring to take some time off after several injury-filled seasons and putting his football future in doubt. The 35-year-old Puyol has spent his entire career with Barcelona, debuting in 1999. But he has made only 12 appearances this season after returning from a long-term knee injury in October. Puyol has been an essential figure in Barcelonas and Spains recent achievements, including helping Spain win the 2010 World Cup and leading Barcelona to three Champions League titles. Puyol said Barcelona has agreed to rescind his contract at the end of the season despite two years remaining on his deal. "The recovery from my knee injury was more difficult than expected. I cannot perform anymore at the level Id want," Puyol said Tuesday. "When the season ends I need to rest and then we will see. Ive got three months left and Im going to give my all for Barca, but I dont know what Ill do at the end of the season." Puyol did not take questions Tuesday as teammates Gerard Pique, Cristian Tello and Jose Manuel Pinto, and former teammate Ivan de la Pena watched.dddddddddddd Puyol is a homegrown success story for the Catalan club, coming through the La Masia youth program like teammates Xavi Hernandez, Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta. He was nicknamed "Tarzan" for his scraggly locks which shielded his face and intimidated opponents despite his small stature. His energetic and physical style of play fit perfectly with his leadership qualities, earning him the captains armband at Barcelona until recent injury spells. Puyol, who was raised in the Catalan town of Pobla de Segur, trails only Xavi in appearances made for the club. He scored his first goal of the season in Sundays 4-1 win over Almeria. Puyol won his first trophy with the club in the 2004-05 season -- the first of six league titles. He also won the Club World Cup, Copa del Rey, Spanish Super Cup and European Super Cup to go along with Champions League titles in 2006, 09, and 11. At the World Cup in South Africa, Puyol headed in the winning goal in the 1-0 semifinal victory over Germany. "Hes a reference for every player and a leader on the field of play," Spain coach Vicente del Bosque said. ' ' '

Dogcat250 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour Adi scored a pair of goals and the Portland Timbers beat