Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour weekend of the Open de Espana as only two player
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Jeu Aoû 22, 2019 8:13
Message Auteur Message
Dogcat250
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  weekend of the Open de Espana as only two player Répondre en citant

Pablo Larrazabal will take a two-shot lead into the weekend of the Open de Espana as only two players reached the halfway stage under par for the tournament. Blustery conditions sent scores soaring on the second day at Valderrama, with Mike Lorenzo-Vera and Peter Hanson the only players able to break par for the round while Larrazabals level-par 71 was enough to earn the outright lead from Andrew Johnston on Friday. Leaderboard Open de Espana Overnight leader Alexander Levy is tied for third despite handing in a 76, while defending champion James Morrison and Spains Alejandro Canizares are also three off the pace after firing 75s. Larrazabal was putting together a sensational round after starting on the back nine, cruising to the turn in 33 with birdies at 11, 12 and 17 before he holed a 25-foot putt for another at the first to move to seven under. Pablo Larrazabal is two clear despite dropping four shots in two holes But the 32-year-old over-hit his approach to the second and could not get up and down, and he endured torment at the next when he took two attempts to extract his ball from a greenside bunker, and he compounded the error by three-putting from 20 feet to run up a triple-bogey six.Larrazabal, chasing his fifth European Tour title, did well to regain his composure as he parred his remaining six holes to set the early second-round target in the clubhouse, which was never seriously under threat during the afternoon. Larrazabal got to seven under for the tournament after his fourth birdie of the day at the first To shoot level in these conditions is a great feeling and to have a chance on the last to go into the red figures is something really special, Larrazabal told the European Tour afterwards. I said to my playing partners that I only missed one shot today really bad, and I made triple-bogey.I made so many great saves - like the 17th, the putt I made from the back of there was great. I didnt play my best golf, but on another golf course I would have gone six, seven under par because of the way I fought, so Im very pleased. The Spaniard took two to get out of a bunker at the third and then three putted If the wind blows like this, a level par or more total will win this. If I shoot level par over the weekend, I will be in the fight.Johnston, who opened with a flawless 67, started his second round with a birdie at the 10th before dropping his first shots of the tournament at 14 and 15, although an excellent putt at the second got him back to level for the day.But he also came to grief at the par-three third as he scrapped his way to a five, and another shot went at the next before he offset a birdie at the eighth with bogey at the ninth to return a 74. Defending champion James Morrison is just three off the pace Morrison, who came into the event after a six-week break, also began on the back nine and had a run of three bogeys in five holes from the 13th, but he got back on track with morale-boosting birdies at five and six.But the holder gave both shots back at the seventh and also bogeyed the eighth before telling Sky Sports: I think thats level par out there, isnt it? It was a hard round from the start. The wind was up and its a hard course in shorts and no wind, let alone with some breeze this morning and it was quite chilly too. Morrison insisted he enjoyed the tough conditions despite shooting a 75 I did not play great but at the same time I scrambled pretty well. You have got to put it into perspective. Ive shot four over par and and am still nearly in the top 10. Come the end of the day, I should be in a good position to go forward.I like these conditions in a very weird way. You know the scoring is not going to get away from you. If you play well, you can win and if you dont, you get punished. Thats the way it should be. Its a true test of golf and its great to play. Levy bogeyed four of the first five holes and leaked another shot at the eighth, but the Frenchman battled hard to halt the slide and played the last 11 holes in level par to remain in the share of third place.Two-time major champion Martin Kaymer was one under for the event until he dropped three shots in four holes from the 14th in his 75, while tournament host Sergio Garcia is just six behind Larrazabal after firing a creditable 71 despite a double-bogey at 16 and a dropped shot at the last.The halfway cut fell at a remarkable nine over par, with former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts and 2013 BMW PGA champion Matteo Manassero among those to have the weekend off. Also See: Valderrama leaderboard First round highlights Players congratulate Willett Golf live on Sky Sports 4 John Elway Broncos Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Courtland Sutton Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Bradley-Chubb-Jersey/ . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. Phillip Lindsay Womens Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. Dalton Risner Womens Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum.BATHURST, N.B. - Anthony Gingras scored his second goal of the season with one second left in overtime to give the Acadie-Bathurst Titan a 5-4 win over the Shawinigan Cataractes in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday. Alexandros Soumakis, Simon Fortier, Raphael Lafontaine and Christophe Boivin also scored for the Titan (16-22-4). Boivins goal tied the game at 15:27 of the third. Giovanni Fiore, Anthony Beauvillier, Felix-Antoine Bergeron and Alexandre Delisle-Houde replied for the Cataractes (10-28-4), who are last overall in the QMJHL. Jacob Brennan finished with 24 saves for Acadie-Bathurst, while Marvin Cupper turned back 28 shots for Shawinigan. --- FOREURS 4 VOLTIGEURS 1 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Mantha moved ahead of Quebecs Anthony Duclair to take over the QMJHL scoring lead with two goals in the Foreurs win over Drummondville. Mantha scored his 36th and 37th goals of the season on the power play.dddddddddddd Guillaume Gelinas also had a power-play goal for Val-dOr (27-15-1), while teammate Anthony Richard got one shorthanded. Jerome Verrier scored his 30th of the season at even strength for Drummondville (26-15-2). Antoine Bibeau turned back 31 shots for the Foreurs, while Louis-Philip Guindon made 28 saves for the Voltigeurs. --- OCEANIC 5 SEA DOGS 0 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Anthony DeLuca had two goals and two assists, and Philippe Desrosiers stopped all 19 shots headed his way as the Oceanic blanked Saint John. The two goals give DeLuca 31 on the season, while the shutout was Desrosiers second of the campaign. Alexis Loiseau, Brent Turnbull and William Couture also scored for Rimouski (25-11-7), which had period leads of 2-0 and 4-0. Antoine Landry had a busy night for the Sea Dogs (11-26-3), stopping 35 shots. ' ' '

Dogcat250 n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message Adresse AIM
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum Le menu et la météo du jour weekend of the Open de Espana as only two player