Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Former NFL executive Eric Grubman had a role in the actual
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Aoû 23, 2019 9:44
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Former NFL executive Eric Grubman had a role in the actual Répondre en citant

He denies that he’s currently trying Jerry Tillery Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , while no longer employed by the league, to move a team back to one of the markets the NFL vacated.Appearing on the Mighty 1090 in San Diego, Grubman denied a report from Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report that Grubman is trying to move a team back to the former home of the Chargers. That echoes Grubman’s quote to Vincent Bonsignore of the L.A. Daily News, saying it’s 鈥渃ompletely and utterly bogus information” having “[z]ero merit.”Freeman didn’t back off despite the denial: “I feel very confident that what I was told was accurate.I also feel very strongly about something else I was told,” Freeman said, adding that Grubman has told people he’s involved in trying to take a team to San Diego. “San Diego is NOT off the market for an NFL team.”San Diego shouldn’t be off the market. It’s a major-league city that simply wasn’t able or willing to finance a new stadium for the Chargers. If the stadium can be privately financed or if the powers-that-be will come up with the funding, San Diego could attract a team from a city where a new stadium is needed and the public money isn’t available.So which teams would be in play? Basically, any that currently need or that soon will need a new stadium Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , and that don’t believe public money will be available. If, in the end, ownership will have to pay for its own stadium, building it San Diego may be regarded as preferable to paying for a stadium in the team’s current market. The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike..."The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike Kaye, the Philadelphia Eagles beat reporter for NJ.com, the Chargers met with both starting offensive tackles for the Villanova Wildcats, Ethan Greenidge and Brandon Hitner.Hitner, a 6-foot-6 Jerry Tillery Jersey 2019 , 305-pound former guard, was considered a “late-bloomer” by Villanova head coach Mark Ferrante. However, at his recent pro day on Monday, Hitner blew the whole thing up, posting a number of measurements that would have been in the top-5 of his position at the NFL combine, including his 32.5-inch vertical and his 9’7.5” broad jump.His 5.16-second forty wasn’t too bad, either.“That was surreal,” Hitner said about his performance on Monday. “It was definitely a great moment White Jerry Tillery Jersey , just because I haven’t achieved much at this point and time but I know I’m moving in the right direction ... I’m just trying to showcase my talent to as many teams as possible.”Hitner has also garnered interest from the Houstan Texans and was invited to the Philadelphia Eagles’ local pro day next month.Greenidge, a multi-year starter on the offensive line, was also courted by the Chargers the evening before the team’s pro day.At 6-foot-4 and 327 pounds, Greenidge has the experience and length to play both left and right tackle but is built more like a guard at the next level. In his final year at ‘Nova, he started all 10 games, playing seven at left tackle and three at right tackle, being named to the First-Team All-CAA squad. His three starts at right tackle were when his teammate Hitner went down with a meniscus injury late in the season.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Former NFL executive Eric Grubman had a role in the actual