Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.Eaglesjerseyproshop.com
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Aoû 30, 2019 8:44
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  http://www.Eaglesjerseyproshop.com Répondre en citant

Before the Wild Card round of the 2019 NFL playoffs kicks off Youth Andre Dillard Jersey , let’s have some fun by taking a look at the spreads for today’s games. (Click here for Wild Card picks without regard to the spread.)Here are suggestions when trying to beat the odds. You can find all of today’s NFL betting lines and more via SB Nation. My regular season record finished at 123-127-6 after going 11-5 in Week 17. First time in a few years I finished under .500. Let’s get to the playoff picks. Wild Card GamesIndianapolis Colts at Houston Texans (-1.5): The Colts might not be the better seed but they’re the better team. Indy ranks eighth in point differential and fourth in weighted DVOA. The Texans rank ninth and 13th, respectively. The Colts also have the better coach and it’s not close. Frank Reich has done a great job this year. Bill O’Brien showed cowardice in his refusal to be aggressive against the Eagles. How am I supposed to take that guy’s side? I’ll also take the more experienced Andrew Luck over Deshaun Watson, especially given how well Indy’s offensive line is playing. PICK: Colts +1.5Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (-2): The Seahawks are the better team. Seattle ranks 10th in point differential and 14th in weighted DVOA. The Cowboys rank 14th and 19th Cheap Andre Dillard Jersey , respectively. Pete Carroll is a much better coach than Jason Garrett. Russell Wilson is a much better quarterback than Dak Prescott. With all said that, I can’t shake the 2015 Cowboys vs. Lions playoff game where the refs handed Jerry Jones a win in Dallas. Or how the Eagles got screwed in Dallas earlier this season. I’ll try to put the jinx on the Cowboys by taking them in this game. PICK: Cowboys -2Los Angeles Chargers at Baltimore Ravens (-2.5): The Ravens are one of the hottest teams heading into the playoffs. 6-1 in their last seven with the one loss coming to the Chiefs IN Kansas City ... in overtime. The Ravens could’ve feasibly won that game if NFL MVP Pat Mahomes didn’t make an incredible play on 4th-and-long. The Ravens beat the Chargers back in Week 16 and that game was on the road. Baltimore could be even tougher with home field advantage working in their favor. Also don’t love the 1:05 PM ET start time for a West Coast team traveling to the East Coast. PICK: Ravens -2.5Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears (-6.5): A lot of people out there seem to be assuming the Eagles have no chance to win this game. It’s clear they really did not learn from last year. Counting out the reigning Super Bowl champions is foolish. The Eagles are going to win this game outright because they have great coaching, an edge at the quarterback position Andre Dillard Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , and an ability to control the line of scrimmage. Not to mention a very dangerous “nothing to lose” mentality as underdogs. PICK: Eagles +6.5 Final day!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Live updates from Eagles minicamp practice: June 13, 2019New,18commentsFinal day!EDTThe Philadelphia Eagles’ 2019 mandatory minicamp schedule concludes Thursday with the team’s third and final practice. The final day is always kind of light so keep in that mind when it comes to today’s observations. Practice begins around 11:10 AM ET (click here for a list of key things we’ll be watching). Doug Pederson will have a press conference at 11:45 AM ET. Players will be available to media in the locker room after Pederson is done talking. (But they’ll most likely rush out to get a head start on their upcoming summer vacation.)Remember Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched , no live contact is permitted at this point in the offseason. Players are allowed to wear helmets but this isn’t a padded practice. I’ll be covering minicamp in person from the Eagles’ headquarters at the NovaCare Complex in South Philly. Follow along with live Twitter updates from myself (@BrandonGowton) and others in the tracker below. Also make sure you like on the Bleeding Green Nation Facebook page (click here) in order for live videos of practices, press conferences, player interviews Andre Dillard Jersey Color Rush , and more.Here’s a look at the remaining Eagles offseason workout schedule. Mandatory minicamp: June 13.BGN coverage: The following practice is open to the media: June 13. I’ll be there. Follow me for live updates: @BrandonGowton.A Twitter List by BleedingGreen

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier http://www.Eaglesjerseyproshop.com