Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Jacksonville Jaguars snapped up edge defender
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Ven Sep 06, 2019 7:52
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The Jacksonville Jaguars snapped up edge defender Répondre en citant

Josh Allen out of the University of Kentucky with the No. 7 overall pick in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft on Thursday evening. Most..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJosh Allen: ‘I love getting to the quarterback’New Womens Josh Oliver Jersey ,29commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJosh Allen: ‘I love getting to the quarterback’Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars snapped up edge defender Josh Allen out of the University of Kentucky with the No. 7 overall pick in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft on Thursday evening. Most expected Allen to be long gone by the time the Jaguars picked, but as luck would have it thanks to the Oakland Raiders and New York Giants making some wild picks, he fell right in their lap.The addition of Allen has seen some Jaguars fans wondering what kind of role he will fill in the Jaguars 4-3 defensive front, which general manager David Caldwell addressed on Thursday night, but it doesn’t sound like Allen really cares what kind of defensive front he’s playing in.“They get after the quarterback. That’s all I need to hear. I went there on my visit and they said, ‘Josh, we get after the quarterback.’ That was all I had to hear Cheap Josh Oliver Jersey ,” Allen said in a conference call after he was selected when asked about how he fits into the Jaguars defensive front. “I don’t care about the defense. They can run a 5-12 … I love getting after the quarterback.”Allen looks to be a chess piece as a rookie that Jaguars defensive coordinator Todd Wash can move around or insert into certain formations and fronts on passing downs, especially since Allen is comfortable rushing the passer from a two-point stance and playing standing up just as much as he is in a three-point stance.One thing we will see is Allen and Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue on the field at the same time getting after the quarterback and that’s something Allen is excited about.“We are young. We can grow together. We have veterans in the inside, young guys in the back-end, plus veterans and me and him. I will try to learn from him because he has had a lot of success in the NFL. I’m trying to pick his brain,” Allen said on the call about playing with Ngakoue. “I feel like we can help each other out. He brings stuff to the game when they are blocking him, that frees me. When they are blocking me, he can just be free. I feel like me and him can work hand-in-hand together and we can make a lot of plays and make something special in Jacksonville.”“I have never met him. I have been following him on Instagram Black Josh Oliver Jersey ,” Allen continued on his new Jaguars teammate Ngakoue. “I am a huge fan of him. I have been watching him ever since Maryland. I’m a big fan, but now I am about to be a big teammate to him.”While many wanted an offensive player with the Jaguars first round pick, like Iowa tight end T.J. Hockenson who went one pick after or Florida offensive tackle Jawaan Taylor who is still available, but adding another pass rusher to fill the void left by Malik Jackson and Dante Fowler was just as important. The Jacksonville Jaguars have ruled seven inactive players against the Houston Texans out, including running back Leonard Fournette, cornerback A.J. Bouye, and wide receiver Rashad Greene.Jaguars..."The Jacksonville Jaguars have ruled seven inactive players against the Houston Texans out Josh Oliver Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , including running back Leonard Fournette, cornerback A.J. Bouye, and wide receiver Rashad Greene.Jaguars inactives vs. TexansRB Leonard Fournette CB A.J. Bouye QB Tanner Lee WR Rashad Greene FB Dimitri Flowers CB Breon Borders DT Eli AnkouIt was likely all week that Fournette would be missing today’s game. I’m (admittedly) a little surprised that Tanner Lee is inactive. See what you have in him for a quarter at least. Treat these games like preseason games, you know?Rashad Greene has likely played his last game as a member of the Jaguars.Also a shame that Dimitri Flowers is inactive — he’s another guy I would have liked to have seen something on to know if he gives the team anything of value for 2019.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The Jacksonville Jaguars snapped up edge defender