Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The former Bears defensive backs coach is on his way
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Sep 10, 2019 9:15
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  The former Bears defensive backs coach is on his way Répondre en citant

Mile High for a promotion. The work for Chuck Pagano now really begins."Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳Ed Donatell to join Vic Fangio with the Broncos as defensive coordinatorNew Womens Leonard Floyd Jersey ,23commentsThe former Bears defensive backs coach is on his way to Mile High for a promotion. The work for Chuck Pagano now really begins. CSTShareTweetShareShareEd Donatell to join Vic Fangio with the Broncos as defensive coordinatorChicago TribuneNot that it’s surprising, but new Bears defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano has his work cut out for him in regards to filling out his defensive staff. The latest news, that of former Bears defensive backs coach Ed Donatell joining Vic Fangio with the Broncos, according to ESPN’s Dan Graziano. As a coach that helped develop Eddie Jackson and Kyle Fuller into First-Team All-Pro’s, Donatell was someone that Chicago reportedly wanted to potentially retain. So his loss is a blow, albeit a small one. It’s a promotion with a coach Donatell has been with for the last eight seasons that was evidently too much to pass up. What Donatell’s departure outlines further for the Bears is this: they now have four defensive coaching staff spots to fill and counting. That’s after news surfaced that they wouldn’t retain linebackers coach Glenn Pirres, outside linebackers coach Brandon Staley (who has also joined Fangio’s coaching staff in Denver), and assistant defensive backs coach Roy Anderson in the past several days. The last big domino to fall is defensive line coach Jay Rodgers, who has helped coax the best out of Akiem Hicks, Eddie Goldman Eric Kush Jersey , and now Bilal Nichols in recent years. There’s been no decision made on the future of the 17-year coaching veteran, although it’s clear the Bears have the means to retain his services if they so choose. The challenge for a new NFL coordinator is always filling out his staff. Professionals want to bring in their friends and former respected colleagues while having conducted their own search, yes, but that doesn’t mitigate the idea of the obstacle in itself. The hiring carousel of January moves fast. It’s not a major concern for a respected and admired guy like Pagano, but he better have his guns quickly locked and loaded (which he does) so as to not be left standing around wondering what happened. Robert is the Editor-in-chief of The Blitz Network, the managing editor of Windy City Gridiron, and has a host of bylines for many fine publications. You can follow him on Twitter @RobertZeglinski. CHICAGO (AP) — Cody Parkey sat by his locker with a glazed look, struggling to explain how he did it again.The Chicago Bears‘ embattled kicker somehow managed to nail yet another upright and hit the crossbar while missing a 43-yard field goal in the closing seconds of a 16-15 wild-card loss to the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.“You can’t make this up,” Parkey said.It was a cruel and appropriate end to a season in which he managed to hit uprights while missing field goals and extra points six times. This one came at the worst possible moment.Nick Foles gave Philadelphia a 16-15 lead on a 2-yard touchdown pass to Golden Tate. Wendell Smallwood got stopped on a 2-point conversion run, Tarik Cohen returned the kickoff 35 yards to the 42 Stephen Denmark Chicago Bears Jerseys , and the Bears (12-5) appeared to be in business.They had third-and-2 at the 25 when Mitchell Trubisky missed Anthony Miller on a deep pass down the middle. With 10 seconds remaining, the Bears turned to Parkey, hoping their kicker could extend their breakthrough season.After making three field goals earlier in the game, he sent one right between the uprights with a few feet to spare. But the Eagles called time to ice him so it didn’t count.Parkey then thought he booted a “great ball” on the next attempt. Several Eagles, however, said defensive tackle Treyvon Hester touched it.The kick hit halfway up the upright and ricocheted off the crossbar, bringing the Bears’ breakthrough season to an end.“There’s really no answer to it,” Parkey said. “I thought I hit a good ball. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it. I feel terrible, 100 percent take that loss on me. It is what it is. Sun is going to shine tomorrow. Life is going to go on. Unfortunately Chicago Bears Jerseys 2019 , it’s going to sting for a while.”At times this season, it seemed Parkey had as much success hitting uprights as he did converting kicks.He hit four while missing two field goals and two extra points in a win over Detroit at Soldier Field. He also hit one while missing an extra point in the regular-season finale at Minnesota.“I’m going to do everything I can to take the human side of it,” coach Matt Nagy said. “I think the easiest way you look at it is that you put yourself in his situation. You think he tried to miss it? No, I know that. But you’ve got to learn from it. You’ve got to figure out the why part, and he’ll do that, and we need to do that, too.”Parkey’s penchant for hitting uprights was one of the biggest mysteries this season. And his status becomes one of their biggest offseason question marks. If the Bears don’t release him, they could bring in someone to compete with him.After signing a four-year contract, Parkey was 26 of 34 on field goals, counting the playoffs. On extra points Youth Stephen Denmark Jersey , he was 42 for 45.“It was tough,” star linebacker Khalil Mack said. “But you’ve got to learn from this. I was praying, praying real hard, but things happen for a reason. I told him to keep his head up. That’s a tough pill to swallow for a guy in that position. But that’s still a teammate, that’s your brother.”Guard Kyle Long also rushed to his teammate’s defense.“I just told him, ‘Dude, you had like half our points,” Long said. “I can’t even imagine what he’s going through. It’s a tough job. It’s a really tough job. I just wanted to make sure that he understood we all had his back. And I think every single guy in here did the same thing I did. … We lost as a team.”

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier The former Bears defensive backs coach is on his way