Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Oct 23, 2019 9:15
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ... Répondre en citant

The 100 QBs Wilbert Montgomery Jerseys 2019 , coaches, issues and decision-makers shaping the NFL - ESPN12) Carson Wentz - Imagine being as good as Wentz is and living in the shadow of your backup. Nick Foles’ legacy in Philadelphia is locked in if he never throws another pass as an Eagle. Wentz was on an MVP track before he got hurt in 2017 and Foles led the team to a Super Bowl title. He’ll burn to win one of his own. 4Cool Malcolm Jenkins - To the chagrin of some, Jenkins has become the leader of a players coalition that has decided to work with NFL owners on criminal justice reform issues. Jenkins has managed to use his platform to get some of his initiatives passed, and he’ll continue to speak out on the issues behind player protests, even as such protests fade. 69) Zach Ertz - Ertz set a tight-end record for catches in a single season with 116. Whether it’s Carson Wentz or Nick Foles at QB, it’s clear the star tight end is the focal point of Doug Pederson’s Philadelphia offense. NFL Rumors: Are the Eagles planning to sign one of the top free agent pass rushers? - BGNDefensive end is arguably the Philadelphia Eagles’ biggest need heading into the 2019 NFL offseason. Brandon Graham, who turns 31 in April, is going to be a free agent. Chris Long, who turns 34 in March, might retire. Michael Bennett, who turns 34 in November, is also under contract for 2019 but he’s hardly a long-term fixture at the position. Given how important pass rushers are in Jim Schwartz’s attacking scheme (and, really, in general), you can bet the Eagles will invest serious resources in this area. Howie Roseman might even spend big in free agency. At least, that’s what Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com seemed to suggest in a recent appearance on the Birds With Friends podcast.The Wentz Saga Continues - BGN RadioJohn Stolnis and Brandon Lee Gowton continue to dissect the drama surround the Carson Wentz report, discuss the possibility of trading Foles & signing Kareem Hunt, PLUS are the Saints fans worse off than Vikings fans?Mailbag: Who is next year’s ‘Nelson Agholor - Isaac Seumalo not a bust’ guy? - PhillyVoiceLooking back to last offseason, the guy I offered up for this award was Isaac Seumalo, and he came through! (I also noted Elijah Qualls and Donnel Pumphrey as possibilities, with little confidence.) This year I think the obvious choice is Sidney Jones Black Tommy McDonald Jerseys , who I’ve seen some fans sour on. Jones has legitimate talent, and if he can stay healthy, which is now a legitimate concern, he can be a good player. The other player I’ll offer up with very little confidence is Shelton Gibson. Wide receivers can take a year or two to get their sea legs in the NFL, so maybe the third year is a charm for him? Again, I’m personally not holding out much hope there.How Does The Injured Reserve List Factor Into 2019 Plans? - PE.comWhat a downer of a season for wide receiver Mack Hollins, who was expected to be a key role player in the Eagles’ offense and a core member of the special teams unit. Hollins had a groin injury that just never came around enough for him to get on the field. So, what’s next? Where is he in his recovery? What can the Eagles expect from Hollins, who showed strong hands, good speed, some big-play ability, and good skills on special teams as a rookie? The Eagles could use a healthy Hollins in a lot of ways next season.Potential 2019 NFL Roster Bubbles - SpotracWhat a turn of events (again). While it’s not likely the Eagles pick up this hefty option, it’s still very possible the two sides hammer out an extension of some sort, though Nick Foles may be ready to test the market for a true starting role (and payday).Philly Voice’s Sports Editor Discussed the Carson Wentz Article with Mike Missanelli - Crossing Broad“Around the time of the Cowboys loss, which I believe was week 13 or 14, Joe Santoliquito, who covers the Eagles for us, he’s in the locker room a few times a week, he wanted to write a story about Mike Groh. He wanted to write a story that looked into why the offense had been worse since Mike Groh was here. I said ‘okay, go ahead.’ So he was talking to players in the Eagles’ locker room and he came back to me and said that some of the players he talked to said that Groh wasn’t the problem, but that #11 was the problem. I said Brian Dawkins Jerseys Stitched , ‘that’s really interesting, what do you have on it?‘ He showed it to me, he played it for me, and I said ‘great, will anybody go on the record?’ Obviously nobody wanted to. So I said let’s put it in the back pocket, keep talking about it, and let me know what you hear. As the season went along he kept looking into it and we added to our list of sources and eventually he created a body of work towards the end of the season that was very, very interesting and it was something I thought made a really good story, but we didn’t have anybody on the record and it was tough to get anybody on the record.”Eagles Mailbag: Top needs, Golden Tate, missing Super Bowl team - NBCSPI agree with you that McLeod’s cap hit is too high for this upcoming season, especially as he comes off an ACL tear. His hit is over $9.3 million and the Eagles could save over $5 million cap space by cutting him. I think it would be beneficial for both sides to find some common ground and work on a cheaper deal. It would keep McLeod on a team to prove he’s truly healthy and it would help the Eagles out from a cap standpoint. The Birds missed him on the field in 2018, but the emergence of Avonte Maddox as a possible replacement might make him more expendable. Although, I think the Eagles ought to try to keep McLeod first.Philadelphia Eagles OL Stefen Wisniewski tweets he had thumb surgery - PennLiveIt’s almost a tradition in the NFL. After the season ends, players reveal the ailments they were playing through during the season, injuries that would sideline a mere mortal, and undergo post-season surgeries. Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski is among that group. The veteran tweeted Friday that he had “successful thumb surgery last week to repair a torn ligament.” On the bright side, Wisniewski tweeted that part of the rehab is playing video games. In a photo posted to Twitter, he has a cast on his left hand.You Can’t Coach Size: Nine Players Who Made an Impression at Senior Bowl Practices - The RingerDE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State. Sweat came into the week projected as a probable mid- to late-first-round pick, and he’ll leave Mobile getting some hype for the top 10. Sweat was one of the biggest winners of Monday’s measurements phase Tommy McDonald Jerseys 2019 , coming in at 6-foot-6 and 252 pounds (up 11 pounds from his listed weight during the year), with 35-and-鈪?#45;inch arms and an impossible 84-and-a-half-inch wingspan, one of the longest wingspans for any edge prospect since combine data became available to the public in 1999. And the former Bulldogs pass rusher seems to know how to use that length to his advantage. In pass-rush drills this week, he used his long arms to strike first at offensive tackles, holding them at bay and keeping them from latching on—sort of like he was holding his younger brother’s head to keep him from landing a punch. Then, with an explosive first step and nimble feet, he regularly walked opposing tackles back into the pocket—or bowled through them completely. I mean, just look at this.A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater - Yahoo! SportsSome kids make baking soda and vinegar volcanoes for their science fair projects. Others find a way to turn their passion into a science fair project. Meet Ace Davis, a 10-year-old kid from Lexington, Kentucky who created a science fair project about Tom Brady. While kids in New England might be trying to figure out how to scientifically prove that Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived, Ace decided to go in a different direction. He created a science fair project that proves that Brady is a cheater.Frank Reich Named 2018 AFC Coach Of The Year By NFL 101 Awards - ColtsThe NFL 101 Awards today announced that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Frank Reich has been named the AFC Coach of the Year for the 2018 season. Reich will be honored at the 49th annual awards dinner on March 9, 2019, in Kansas City. In his first year as head coach, Reich led the Colts to a 10-6 regular season record, including one postseason win and an appearance in the AFC Divisional Round. He became just the third head coach in team history to win a playoff game in his first season at the helm.Delaware’s Nasir Adderley determined to be the next great Adderley from Philadelphia - InquirerNasir Adderley’s cousins with former Hall of Famer Herb Adderley. He’s trying to become the next family standout to make it to the NFL.11 essential items for your Super Bowl 53 party - SB NationThe Super Bowl isn’t just a football game; it’s an American tradition that brings us together with food, drinks, epic halftime performances, random celebrity sightings, Tom Brady glamour shots, expensive commercials, those long-winding monologues from your uncle Black Brian Dawkins Jerseys , and of course, the great parties and gatherings with friends. Super Bowl LIII is officially set, which means when the clock strikes 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3, 2019, almost 100 million Americans will be partaking in some form of a Super Bowl celebration. Whether it’s a full-blown party, a small group of friends, or just hanging out with the motley crew of pets at home, you can’t enjoy the biggest football game of the year without the essentials. To get you set for Super Bowl 53, here’s SB Nation’s guide to essential Super Bowl party items. Legooo!...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers."Now that the first wave of NFL free agency is over, it’s time for another live mailbag here at Bleeding Green Nation. Drop your questions in the comments below and I’ll do my best to respond to them.There’s a lot to talk about given the Eagles’ free agency acquisitions/re-signings: DeSean Jackson, Malik Jackson, Jason Peters, Brandon Graham, Ronald Darby, L.J. Fort, Andrew Sendejo, etc. I’m also sure you’ll be asking about the moves the Eagles HAVEN’T made ... such as acquiring a running back. Feel free to give me some fun off topic stuff in addition to your Eagles inquiries.As always, I feel like I’m tempting fate in terms of big Eagles news breaking when I start one of these chats. I made it through okay last time but we’ll see if that’s the case once again.Speaking of our last live mailbag, I had fun chatting with you all in our Q&A from a few weeks back. Someone let me know: is this a feature you like? Would you like more Q&A sessions with BGN writers?Fire away in the comments!

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...