Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier It didn’t bother Washington Redskins
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mar Nov 05, 2019 10:42
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  It didn’t bother Washington Redskins Répondre en citant

ASHBURN Tress Way Jersey , Va. (AP) —cornerback Josh Norman in the least that he was called out for wanting to be a celebrity. Indeed, Norman embraced the critique from a past teammate.“I’ve been ‘Hollywood,'” Norman said after the team’s walkthrough Wednesday. “Ever since I came out of my mama’s womb, I’ve been ‘Hollywood.'”Norman was reacting to comments by former Redskins defensive back DeAngelo Hall during a radio interview with 106.7 The Fan on Tuesday.“Josh is, I think, in love with being a celebrity right now and not necessarily being a football player,” said Hall, who retired before this season. “Josh needs to refocus.”Norman has been a contestant on “Dancing With the Stars,” appeared on as an NFL analyst on Fox Sports and spent time recently working on a new television project.“I’m totally different from people. And if I’m different and if I feel like I want to do something, I’m going to do that. If you call that ‘Hollywood,’ so be it,” Norman said. “Guess what? I’ll get my check from Hollywood. And I’ll come back and I’ll play ball. That’s just what we do.”In Washington’s 43-19 loss to Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints on Monday night Fabian Moreau Jersey , Norman was benched at the start of the second half by coach Jay Gruden.The next day, Hall was critical of Norman’s play and said that “Josh probably wasn’t the best fit” for the Redskins defense.While the celebrity-related barb was brushed aside by Norman, he seemed more upset about the idea that it was Hall who was speaking about him that way.“I mean, I looked up to D-Hall. I really do. I still do. I mean his kids looked up to me and I looked up to him,” Norman said.“I’m a hot button,” he added. “If you’re going to press it, you’re going to get something out of it.” Former NFL quarterback Mark Rypien has been released on his own recognizance after pleading not guilty to a fourth degree domestic violence charge in Spokane, Washington.Rypien was arrested on Sunday and entered the plea in court on Monday.Rypien is accused of hitting his wife in the stomach and, per KHQ, Rypien said in court that his wife had put her hands on his face while he was driving. He said he “only hit his wife to remove her hands from his face” because he could not see while driving.KHQ also reports that Danielle Rypien did not want her husband to be arrested by the police officers who responded to the scene. The Rypien family also released a statement, via KXLY.“We want you to know that he did not commit any crime. As a family we are deeply concerned about the situation. Occurrences like this one are often chaotic scenes which are not conducive to revealing full clarity about what actually transpires.”Rypien has been open about his belief that he suffers from CTE and that it has led to bouts of depression in recent years.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier It didn’t bother Washington Redskins