Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Antonio Brown has taken his quest to move to a new team
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Nov 06, 2019 9:56
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Antonio Brown has taken his quest to move to a new team Répondre en citant

The Steelers receiver published a video on Monday while doing cardio on an elliptical device. And he made three things clear during the session.First Dan McCullers Jersey , he wants any interested team to call him. (That, of course, would be tampering if any team does that.) Second, he wants guaranteed money, something he currently doesn’t have. (And, yes, he claimed over the weekend that his quest for a new team isn’t about money.)Brown also hints at one point that he may be done with pro football.“If your squad want to win and you squad want a hungry wide receiver whose the best in the whole world Roosevelt Nix Jersey , someone hit my phone,” Brown says. “Tell them I ain’t doing no unguarantees. I ain’t even gonna play myself no more for this NFL. . . . I think I done everything. What y’all think? What’s left for me to do? Win a Super Bowl? Gotta be the right team for that, right? . . . If your team got guaranteed money, they want to get to know me and work with me, tell them to call me.”Third, and perhaps most importantly, Brown said he now wants to be known not as “A.B.” but as “Mr. Big Chest.”It’s the latest step in what has become an obsession to get out of Pittsburgh Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , a city to which he officially said goodbye a week ago. The Steelers meanwhile have shown no inclination to trade him, which means that the Steelers have yet to get an offer that has prompted them to do a tentative deal for the ninth-year receiver.Based on his recent tweets and videos, they possibly never will. Despite all the harsh words his former teammate has said about him this offseason, Big Ben hope a friendship with AB "can continue to grow."" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBehind the Steel Curtaina Pittsburgh Steelers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSteelersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsFiled under:Latest NewsBen Roethlisberger still considers Antonio Brown ‘a good friend’New,43commentsDespite all the harsh words his former teammate has said about him this offseason, Big Ben hope a friendship with AB “can continue to grow.”EDTShareTweetShareShareBen Roethlisberger still considers Antonio Brown ‘a good friend’Photo by Jonathan Bachman/Getty ImagesAfter a offseason full of negativity and critical comments about him from the media and some former teammates, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger finally broke his silence in an interview with Bob Pompeani of KDKA-TV aired on Monday.Speaking on a range of subjects that included the breakdown in his relationship with Antonio Brown and offering an apology for the damage done by the criticisms he levelled at AB on his radio show Franco Harris Jersey , the interview offered very little of any real substance for those hoping for some calirifty about what really happened between the two players. When asked how it felt to have his leadership openly questioned, while Roethlisberger left no doubt that he was offended by the accusations, his response was a rather generic one that failed to address any of the issues raised by former teammates. His definition of what leadership means perhaps not what most would think of if asked to describe what it means to them. Arguably the most surprising part of the interview was his remarks about the current state of his friendship with Brown, a response that would seem to suggest that the anger AB feels is not necessarily reciprocated by Roethlisberger.However, in light of the fact that Brown sent out a less than complimentary tweet just moments after the apology part of Roethlisberger's interview had aired during a preview, it appears that the Raiders new wide receiver might not quite feel the same way.

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Antonio Brown has taken his quest to move to a new team