Le refuge ^_^

Recherche Avancée...

Les Blogs ^_^ Forum S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Groupes d'utilisateurs L'herbier Logithèque
Chat Irc!
Jeux  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Not good.
      Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  

Mer Nov 06, 2019 10:45
Message Auteur Message
zhangzk
Moniteur
Moniteur

Sujet du message:  Not good. Répondre en citant

Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHogs Haven homepageHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityFollow Hogs Haven online:Follow Hogs Haven on TwitterFollow Hogs Haven on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchHogs Haven main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Report: Trent Williams not expected to report to Redskins training campTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Frederick Breedon/Getty ImagesTrent Williams didn’t report to the Redskins mandatory mini-camp Trent Williams Jersey , and the reports/rumors began. Some reports have him unhappy with the Redskins medical staff, and their assessment of the growth on his head that has required multiple surgeries. There were also reports that he wants a new deal, and even that he doesn’t want to play for the team anymore, and has demanded a trade.The latest wrinkle in this story was expected if Trent is truly pushing for a new deal. Mike Garafolo reports that Williams is not expected to report to training camp with his teammates this week. Washington running back Derrius Guice posted a video of himself sprinting at full speed earlier this month. He continues to get stronger by the day.Guice chronicled his comeback in a “Derrius Diary” post on his team’s website. “We’re right there,” Guice wrote, via NBC Sports Washington. “We just take it week to week. I’m still strong as an ox. We’re getting it back.” Guice, who has his arms back to full strength, has yet to do any lateral movements at full speed as he continues to build up his legs. But with five months until training camp Alex Smith Jersey , Guice has no reason to rush things.He has come a long way since tearing his anterior cruciate ligament on his sixth carry of Washington’s preseason opener. Guice needed four total surgeries after developing an infection in his knee.“I had to play catch-up, so I had to work a lot harder and spend a lot more hours here, getting rehab in the weight room, catching up on my running and stuff,” Guice said. “It was tough when I already started over in August, and then I had to start over again in December. It was kind of like, what’s going on?”

zhangzk n'est pas connecté  View user's profile Send private message
      Remonter...  

Le refuge ^_^ Index du Forum L'atelier Not good.